Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH!

Go down

Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH! Empty Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH!

*Shockedness*

You will never guess what my brother did.
Spoiler:

Okay, now.

I will be gone Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I will also be gone to visit my grandparents during the last week in October, so I will be gone all week.

And I have nothing else to report. Sad
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH! :: Comments

Fallen Archangel

Post Thu 08 Oct 2009, 6:58 pm by Fallen Archangel

Zah. GONE FOR SO DAMN LONG!? o.O

Back to top Go down

Bela Kiss

Post Thu 08 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm by Bela Kiss

Yesh.

And my grandparents house has dial-up. . .
So I can't really get on the computer.

Back to top Go down

Fallen Archangel

Post Thu 08 Oct 2009, 7:03 pm by Fallen Archangel

My grandpa's house has no internet.. has no.. computer.. o.O

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 08 Oct 2009, 10:18 pm by Tolly12bells

Whoa... Well good for your brother!Oh banana muffins. We'll miss you! Have fun! Or maybe not so much, but who cares?

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Fri 09 Oct 2009, 7:41 am by Dreamer

Oh, that sucks that you have to be gone for so long. Razz We'll miss you Maddie!! Nod

Back to top Go down

Bela Kiss

Post Fri 09 Oct 2009, 8:44 am by Bela Kiss

Whoa... Well good for your brother!Oh banana muffins. We'll miss you! Have fun! Or maybe not so much, but who cares?

Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH! Icon_sad You're a mean person. xD I probably won't have a good time at my Grandparents house anyway. Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH! Icon_wink

But this weekend. . I should enjoy my time. . away from bombarding HOLY BANANA MUFFINS!! Maddie's Shocking Blog for the EIGHTH! Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down

Fallen Archangel

Post Fri 09 Oct 2009, 4:26 pm by Fallen Archangel

This Friday/Today.. WE RP NON-STOP WITHOUGHT WB PROBLEMS SO IT PAYS OFF FOR THR WEEKEND I WON'T HAVE TO RP WITH YOU.

That is all. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down