Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus!

4 posters

Go down

"I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus! Empty "I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus!

Post by Moony Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:34 pm

I remeber when I was a second graderr. I like to steal cheese, and it was fun, until I was done, and I found out it was Moldy!

I remeber when I was a second graderr. I stole a pickel, fromm nickell. And gave to Chicken Fried Rice Dude! He ate it, and he was alergic and he diedd..

WHOO WHOO! WHOO WHOO! WHOO WHOO!
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

"I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus! Empty Re: "I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus!

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 4:59 pm

Er.... xD That's.... nice, Julia. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

"I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus! Empty Re: "I remeber when I was a second grader" a song by Moony, made by her on her crazy bus!

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 15 Oct 2009, 9:15 pm

That's very, erm, pleasant? xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Fri 16 Oct 2009, 4:09 pm

xD
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 10:48 pm

yes, very, how to put this? Umm.... interestngly odd?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sat 13 Feb 2010, 1:57 pm

-bows- thank you very much
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:06 pm

What grade are you in now, anyway, Julia?

I'm in 8th, Lauren and Eileen are in 7th, and Peggy's in 6th. And I think Maddie is in 7th as well.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:10 pm

(Correction) Eileen should be in sixth. She just turned twelve in January, but she's so bloody smart that she skipped a grade. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:16 pm

xD YEAH EILEEN WAY TO BE SMART!!!!!
And you're old for your grade, right? You're older than me by a month or so, but you're in the grade below me. Razz Although, I'm one of the youngest kids in my grade because I was born towards the end of the year.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

I'm older than most of the kids in my grade. I'm third oldest. Nod If I'd been born three days earlier, I'd be in eighth grade right now. But I wouldn't know any of my friends, and I don't like the 8th graders at my school. xP So I'll settle for being older. I'm not mature enough for 8th yet, anyway. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

xD Yeah. Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if I was in the grade above or below mine or if I went to a different school. Grade below I could live with. Grade above or different school, kill me. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:34 pm

LOL! Grade below... I'd die. Our sixth graders are so small. I tower over most of them, and they act soo mature, but they're just so not. Grade above, and I'd be terrified. I love where I am, and all the people I'm with. Even my enemies, I don't think I'd be able to live without them. Even though it seems ridiculous...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm

No, I completely know what you mean.
Yeah, grade above for me, no. There are some cool people, but mostly just slutty girls and immature, player guys. Grade below, maybe. I have a lot of friends who are in 7th grade that I met in Drama and I love them to death. But my grade is my favorite. I would die without all my friends...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 13 Feb 2010, 4:55 pm

Yeah, agreed.
Eighth, no! Sixth, I could live, I would be with Drew. I've known him since he was born, so that wouldn't be bad, but, I like it were I am. Other school, I would die! I couldn't live without my friends and (to use Lauren's fraze) my SKWEEZY! (i know i spelled that wrong).
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

Indeed you did. I know! I was talking about that to my BFF last night (we had a sleepover, and slept in the closet. ROFL! It got so cramped that we had to move out though.) I was like, "I only have seven years to spend with these guys. I'm on my third." Sad
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 15 Feb 2010, 10:09 am

I know I did, Hence the parenthesis. Who, Sophia? I can't believe you tried to sleep in the closet. Yeah, I only had eight. This is my forth, my squeezy came the same year as me... Yeah, it's sad though, but, maybe we can all stay freinds after school.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 15 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

Yeah, Sophia. We moved out at 2:19. LOL! Hmm... Mine came in Kindergarten. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down