Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's AHHHHHH Blog for October 16th

Go down

Dream's AHHHHHH Blog for October 16th Empty Dream's AHHHHHH Blog for October 16th

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven October 16th Like a Star @ heaven

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
Omg.
OH. EM. GEE.

He knows.
Ricky knows.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!
He GUESSED!
And he asked Cassie about it. And being the good friend Cassie is, she totally denied that I like him.
And when Cassie was explaining this whole situation, it sounded like when she was all like "Uhh, nooo!" Ricky looked kind of... sad? IDK. I'm getting my hopes up here. But that is what Cassie said. And then she asked him is he was mad and he said he didn't care.
. . .
BUT HE KNOWS.
HORRORS!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... there's a dance tonight! Yayayayay. Smiley

Eh, I have nothing else to report.. xP The main drama is the RICKY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

xoxx,
Nadine
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dream's AHHHHHH Blog for October 16th :: Comments

Post Fri 16 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm by Moony

Ok.. xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Fri 16 Oct 2009, 5:26 pm by Dreamer

Oh Julia. With your young and naive age you simply do not understand how drastic this situation is.
xD
But no really. I've learned from experience that a guy knowing you like them leads only to heartbreak. It's not good, Julia, not good.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Fri 16 Oct 2009, 7:18 pm by Tolly12bells

LOL! Be glad that he knows. Nod Just watch him. Betcha he'll act all mature around you. xD From my experience, a guy knowing isn't too bad. Have fun at your dance! My first one's next Wednesday. I'm psyched. Go bounce around like an idiot with everybody else. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Fri 16 Oct 2009, 9:32 pm by Dreamer

Buahaha, the dance was amazing.
I think I might have to dedicate a "October 16th Night" Blog to it. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum