Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 39 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 21 May 2010, 8:18 pm

Maybe not for the teacher, but she loves us all anyway. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 May 2010, 8:21 pm

Yeah, I know!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 23 May 2010, 11:57 am

*Sigh* I miss him... It's sort of hard to go through the weekend without hearing from him, which is strange because I've managed an entire summer once, spring break, winter break, everything, yet this weekend is just... hard...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 23 May 2010, 6:55 pm

I think I know why it's hard. I think it's because of the fact that he didn't hug you on Friday. You hug every day, and you sort of get used to it, and then when it doesn't happen, you sort of crash. It's sort of like a drug to you. Well, all of that I just guessed. But I actually think so....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 23 May 2010, 6:56 pm

Awww. That's sad and cute at the same time... Yeah, probably. Good deduction Eileen!
Yeah, Brandon was here on Saturday Very Happy We see each other pretty much every weekend, it's great (: But we never see each other in school, so that's one negative thing. But yeah, I love the weekends ten times more than I already did now that I see Brandon pretty much every Saturday.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 23 May 2010, 7:03 pm

Thank you! I've been thinking that for a while, but never actually said it because I've had no reason too. But, I can tell, towards Sunday evening, Lauren gets a little bit sad and longs for Monday.
Nice. I don't really hand out with anyone accept for Drew and David on the weekends.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 23 May 2010, 9:34 pm

I was thinking that was why, too, but I thought that maybe I was just being silly. I think I've been too worried about him lately, too. Just suddenly I'm really afraid that he's gonna let go for somebody else... I don't think that it's actually hugging him, I mean, that's a plus too, but to me it's sort of a guarantee that it's okay, that things aren't weird, and all last week, things seemed a little weird, and then I didn't hug him Friday, and I think my brain's just been sort of spazzing out. It's been hard because he's been an awful lot more distant lately, and I don't know why, but it's got me a little bit nervous... I think I'm paranoid that he'll let me go, and it's gonna be awkward, and just... BANG, like, whoa. But I'm getting mad at myself. I'm afraid I'm getting too clingy, so I'm going to unaccustom myself to it all. For now, he's just my guy friend. I'm not going to see him as any more. (Whew, long, but I had to put that somewhere, otherwise I won't do it.) And I get sad on Sunday nights when I've had a good weekend, been around you guys, and it's perfectly sunny outside. Where as this weekend Mom was out of town, so I've been with my grandpa, who is rather annoying, stressed out because of school, been stuck with my brother all weekend who has nobody else to entertain him, plus it's all gloomy. I like the rain, but when I'm sad, it just adds to my emotions...

I rarely see people on the weekends, so Saturday and Sunday are just like, "Meh."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 23 May 2010, 9:46 pm

No, Lauren!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. NOO. no.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. NO. Absonutely not. You can't just feel like you need to let go just because he's been sort of distant! There could be fifty million reasons for that but I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about. Lauren, don't let anything like this get you down. You have to trust that he's not going to leave you. Without trust a relationship falls apart. You have to trust him and he has to trust you. You have to prevent yourself from getting paranoid like this because otherwise it's never going to work. Trust me. I know how this works. Don't you love him? Or like him a lot? If you do, don't you dare give up.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 23 May 2010, 11:10 pm

I wasn't going to break up. Chill, Nadine, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. (OMG, I just realized that I missed a word in there making it sound like I was going to break up. xDD That was the worst possible time to mess up. Eye Roll) I'm not planning on letting go, no way I could, anyway. I think I just need to chill out a little bit, because I've been getting way too stressed out over these little things, and I think I just need to tone it down a little bit, and not be quite as serious about this whole thing, and look at it more as he's my best guy friend rather than my boyfriend, because I'm not sure if he's ready. This is the first relationship (let alone first crush) he's ever had, so I think I need to take it easier on him. Granted, I want to stay "together" with him, 'course, because unless I was forced through it like Eileen was, there's no way I can let go. And it's not that I don't trust him. The thing is, is that I trust him more than I trust myself. Yes, I am a little bit paranoid about him letting go, but not because he doesn't like me, because he's seen me through my worst, and right now I'm at my best, and he was there for me when my parents got divorced, and when my puppy was hit and died this spring, and all the times my friends have fought amongst themselves and left me sort of stranded, and I've been with him through his tough times at his house with his brother hitting him, school, getting bullied there too, etc. I'm just afraid that he might fall for somebody else, like Jenna, because they spend a lot of time together, and they've been friends for longer than I've known him, and it's hard only having one class with him, now. but I trust that it won't be sudden, and that I'll see it coming, too if it happens. And Nadine, I'm absolutely, positively, troopty-doopty in love with him, and I couldn't give up if I tried. I think I just need to remember that this is middle school. I don't have to be so worried, and what will happen is gonna happen. I'm just going to take it easier from here on out, and remember how we're still best friends, and how close we were, and remember how every little thing was so significant. I was right a long time ago. Stuff gets less and less special the more often it happens. I promise, cross my heart, that I won't give up.

(Holy crud, long post. xD)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 23 May 2010, 11:34 pm

Yeah. Wow. That was epicly long, and amazingly deep. And it makes sense. Wow.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 23 May 2010, 11:47 pm

Woot woot, serious combination right there. Epically long, and amazingly deep, and it makes sense. GASP! Epic win. But this is just sort of what's inside, that I can't hold in anymore.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 8:15 am

Well, you can let it all out, so it doesn't bother you as much, because you have us.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 May 2010, 9:14 am

Well, lol, it's gone now. I'm pretty much all good, for a little while, at least.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 24 May 2010, 4:05 pm

.... Ohhh. xD I fail. Eye Roll That's great that you two are so close. Also, I love that adjective "troopty-doopty." xDD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 May 2010, 6:39 pm

Well, we're close sometimes, but other times... I don't know what happens to him. That's where I am right now. For about the past week he's been spazzing when I try to hug him, and runs away, and it sort of hurts, well, who am I kidding? It really hurts, and I don't think he realizes, because I'm naturally more of a follower than a leader, and I don't know if he knows what it feels like to get sort of rejected from something you were trusting to make your day if that makes any sense. Sad And thank you. xD That's what we called our weather report for Spanish. "The absolutely, positively, troopty-doopty inaccurate weather" So now whenever I go to seriously emphasize something, I always have to throw in troopty-doopty.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 7:03 pm

Yeah, it does make sense.
Oh yes... All I can think is Drew with his jacket pulled up over his head, dancing....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 24 May 2010, 7:06 pm

Aw! Tell him how you feel about that. It'll help. If ever you're upset about anything he's doing or you feel like you two are drifting, talk to him about it. It will make you feel a jillion times better and it will fix the problem. Trust me.
Yeah, I'm more of a follower, too. You would think followers don't get let down as easily but I think we do. It's so easy to be dissapointed when you couldn't do it yourself in the first place. It just makes it even worse.
xDD Nice. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 7:10 pm

Yeah.....
Oh yes...

"Nosotros lamamos tu papa!"
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 May 2010, 7:42 pm

But the only problem, is he doesn't like to talk about these things. He gets really nervous and embarrassed, and spazzes when I try to talk to him. I just wish... I sort of wish he understood a little bit more... I mean, he sort of gets me like a lot of other people don't, but then, he just doesn't catch on to when I'm hurting, or I just need somebody to tell me it'll be alright...

Ahahahahaha... (We all lick your potato)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 7:48 pm

Yeah, I know. Skyler isn't responding on email. And he's offline again, I'm sad. Sad

Oh yes....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 24 May 2010, 7:49 pm

Well, boyfriends are supposed to be there to make you happy, to listen to you and be a shoulder to lean on, and to make your life easier. No matter if he feels awkward, I think you need to talk to him about things like this, because how else is he going to become accustomed to it? If you let him know when you're upset maybe he'll start catching on without you having to tell him. You should never feel awkward or nervous or embarrassed or whatever talking to him about anything because when you're in a relationship you're supposed to be totally comfortable around each other. I think that's one thing to work on and soon enough, he'll get it. Smile

Lmfaooo. xDD Do I want to know?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 May 2010, 8:06 pm

That was really sweet. Smiley And yes, I will talk to him, and good, it gives us something to work on, because I know we can make it work, because we're really compatible, I can tell. There's one thing that I think is way cool: He's the only person who can make me cry, but then say one thing, and make me smile through my tears. And what I like, is that he's never hurt me on purpose, and he can always make it better. I've never taken any permanent hurt, which is shocking, because I've been scarred by almost everybody in my life. I just... Oh man, I'm rambling again, I'm sorry. I just care about him so much, and I'm afraid I fell so much harder for him than he did for me...

Ahaha, I was bored in Spanish, so I looked up "to lick" in Jenna's dictionary, and it was, "Lamer" and so I used my best conjugating skills, well, actually these are Latin, but you know..., and came up with "Lamo, lamas, lamat, lamamos, lamatis, lamant." And I'm like, "Nosotros lamamos tú." (We lick you) then Eileen's like, "We lick you." again, and then randomly adds Papa on the end, which means potato. xD "We lick your potato." LOL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 8:50 pm

Yeah.....

OH yes... It was fun.... Because, yeah... I licked Lauren today... Her shirt tasted really bad.
Ooh! Lauren, Jenna, and I had a magic fight today. We dueled and ran around screaming random spells at each other, and acting out the consequences. My favorite though, was when Jenna put Lauren and I under "levacorpus". We were standing on one leg with the other in the air. Jenna then proceeded to also put us under "talantalegra", the spell that makes you tap dance, or something like that. If you can imagine what we looked like... Trying to tap dance with one leg in the air and hopping....It was fun...
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 May 2010, 10:11 pm

Ahahaha, now I'm laughing because I'm imagining trying to have this conversation with him:
"Laurence, I need to talk to you."
(gets ready to run away screaming)
(catches him) "No, dude..." (explains)
"... Okay..." (proposes solution ((Lol, not gonna happen there...)))
"Alright..." (awkwardly walks away)
Lol...

Ahahah, that was the best!!! Silly
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 May 2010, 11:18 pm

LOL! I can just imagine....

Oh yes...