Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie's Sick Bloggyyyy~ Jan. 18

Go down

Katie's Sick Bloggyyyy~ Jan. 18 Empty Katie's Sick Bloggyyyy~ Jan. 18

January 18
Ugh.

I be feeling sick. My nose be stuffy, my throat hurts, when I cough, it hurts, and I can't talk silent
I do not enjoy it. No Everytime we have time off school. I GET SICK. I'm cursed. pale
I've just been sitting on the computer all day, watching anime. And worst of all: THERES NO FOOD. I'm starving!!! The only good thing is that I've started a new book, based on my favorite anime, Seto No Hanayome. Very Happy

I guess thats all.

FIN
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Katie's Sick Bloggyyyy~ Jan. 18 :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 18 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm by Tolly12bells

Bleh, that's no fun. xP Well, I hope you get better soon!

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 19 Jan 2010, 4:55 pm by Dreamer

I hope you get better soon!!

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Tue 19 Jan 2010, 6:09 pm by Music Is Love

Thanks, guys! I do feel better, I still can barely talk. None of my family is complaing about that, though. XD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 19 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm by Dreamer

xD Aw, I hope you get fully better soon and your family appriciates your funny randomness. xD

Back to top Go down

Bela Kiss

Post Tue 19 Jan 2010, 6:26 pm by Bela Kiss

Alas! Without food you will never heal! Go rummage in the garbage can for scraps if you must! And the best of luck to your poorly insulated immune system!

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Sun 24 Jan 2010, 5:32 pm by Music Is Love

Um... thank you? I guess...
XD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum