Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Dance Blog for the 19th of February

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lauren's Dance Blog for the 19th of February - Page 2 Empty Lauren's Dance Blog for the 19th of February

Nadine, quick, before you read this, go read my post in the Crusher's Club. You need to see that one first. Smile Then go ahead and come back, then open the spoiler.
Spoiler:

Just lost The Game,
Lauren
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Lauren's Dance Blog for the 19th of February :: Comments

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:44 pm by superdork11

Okay

NO, correction. Abi was trying to figure out what it meant on our way to pick up Jaimie and then you, for the sleepover, cause she had lifesavers with stuff like, LOL, GFY, BRB, stuff like that, and she's like, "What does GFY mean?" And dad shouts, "great fart yo!" So, he's the one who started it!

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:45 pm by Dreamer

xD That's what happened to me. When I saw him the next day I was like OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LUCKY I AM. Silly

xDD Nice. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:54 pm by Tolly12bells

Yep. I have to wait until tomorrow. It was so cute though. His dad picked him up, and I'm chillin' with my friends (I was taking the bus back up to my town) and he walks up with his dad, and says, "So... Lauren. I'll see you on Monday. *hug*" and walked away. Somebody goes, "Aww, you're so close already." xD I was really proud though, because in front of a parent is a big move. xD

So THAT's the story! I've never heard that much!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm by superdork11

Aww! So cute! Lol! yeah, it would be.

yeah, sorry, I guess I sort of forgot to tell you the rest of it! I don't know how i remember it, but abi and I were eating life savers with messages, what do you expect?

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm by Tolly12bells

I swear it was YOU who was with me though... Yeah, it was really cute. I was way surprised.

xDD I don't know. All I know is I ended up bringing my stuffed banana. ROFL!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:14 pm by superdork11

wierd, I guess i sort of forgot when I saw Dom stuck in the car window....

Oh yeah! Lol1

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:43 pm by Tolly12bells

Ohh, you know what? I bet it was Abi.

xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm by superdork11

Probably

Good times.... *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm by Tolly12bells

I knew I was with you, Abi, and Kate. Kate didn't comment, and you must have left beforehand,because you don't remember, so it had to have been Abi... I wonder why Vera didn't want to stay the whole time, though. They're short enough as it is!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm by superdork11

I know! The DJ is like, alright, there's 40 minutes left, and I'm just like, 40 minutes? It just started! Gah!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm by Tolly12bells

I know! Remember, "When is there going to be a slow song?" *Beat stops* "Now." xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:56 pm by superdork11

Yeah... Lol, the dance was EPIC!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:18 pm by Tolly12bells

It was! I think it gets the #1 rank. Though I loved the Christmas dance (that was amazing) this one turned out even better.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:22 am by superdork11

Yeah, the Christmas dance was awesome, but this one was amazing!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:28 pm by Tolly12bells

I know! *huggy*

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:08 am by superdork11

Lol! But this time, Never say never was not so good... *sigh* First hugs are the best! Sorry, Mom's making me go to bed, but I'm hyper! Sorry. okay, shutting up!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:20 am by Tolly12bells

Seriously. O.o But I think my best one was after... The second to last slow song at the dance. I'm totally blanking on it. He hugged me around the torso instead of around the waist like he usually did. It was nice...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:07 am by superdork11

Aw... but, what exactly is the difference? Sorry, I don't know, well, I guess one is lower. But, sorry, bob.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:13 am by Tolly12bells

I don't know. It feels different. Around the waist is kind of soft and gentle I guess. Then up around the torso... It was one of those things where... I don't even know how to describe it... But it was like, right underneath my arms where it would hurt had it been hit. It was just incredible. I'll show you the difference at school today.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:14 pm by Dreamer

I completely know what you mean about the difference between those types of hugs. (:

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:44 pm by Tolly12bells

Ahaha, I have a funny story that involves hugging. Heheh... Tell it in the Crusher's Club.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 7:43 pm by Dreamer

Hhaa, okay

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm by superdork11

yeah... Omg. It is totally different! That's weird! And you don't think that there would be much difference.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm by Tolly12bells

It feels different too! I like around the torso better. It feels safe and loved. xDD I sounded weird saying that.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm by superdork11

Yeah. I know! Lol! but yeah! This has nothing to do with this post, but go to this site!
learnfrommyfail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum