Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly Contests Rules

Go down

Monthly Contests Rules Empty Monthly Contests Rules

Post by Dreamer Wed 07 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Monthly Contests Rules

1) No more than one entry per person. You can participate in the various monthly contests, but no more than one entry per contest.
2) The deadline for entries to be submitted is the last day of the month. Any entries submitted after that will not be judged.
3) Abide by the guidelines of each particular contest.
4) The prizes for monthly contests will be a certain number of Pencil Points (if you're not familiar with it, Pencil Points are the "currency" of TWD.)
5) Have fun!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum