Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Videogames Opinions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

I haven't been doing much on this (awesome) forum so I thought I'd add something new :]

Do you like to play video games? What are your opinions about them? Waste of time?

I personally love video games. I have 2 brothers are like, addicted to them and so, I guess they got me into them !
I am glad that they did, simply because video games are very fun. But also, I sometimes hate that I like them so much because they are such time wasters!

I think that people who know me in real life would be surprised to know that I absolutely love fighting games and shooters.
Part of what draws me into playing games like those are the community. I am a very shy person so I love to talk to others that at least share one interest with me - video games

Oh and... I also like games with a scary element to them xP clown

What about you guys?

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Dreamer on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:27 pm

You're right, that does surprise me that you're into videogames, especially fighting and shooting ones! I don't really play video games much, mostly because I fail. Eye Roll If I was good at them, I would definitely play them more. But I agree when you say it helps to talk to people with similar interests as you--that's why we're all here, because we're creative souls! ^.^

_____________________________

Yep, that's me! More of my photography:
http://flickr.com/nadinesantorophotography
My blog:
http://fromthemindofadreamer.tumblr.com
avatar
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7663
Points : 37538
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 20
Location : Stalker, much?

View user profile http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm

xD

Sometimes when I'm playing a , I realize that the game isn't even fun, but the only reason I'm playing is to talk to others Razz

oo and sometimes I just play because they inspire me to draw different things Very Happy

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Dreamer on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

That's really cool! I know nature, photography, reading, and my friends ususally give me inspiration for my writing. Nod

_____________________________

Yep, that's me! More of my photography:
http://flickr.com/nadinesantorophotography
My blog:
http://fromthemindofadreamer.tumblr.com
avatar
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7663
Points : 37538
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 20
Location : Stalker, much?

View user profile http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

Cool :] I find nature very inspiring as well , but the most inspiring things to me are drawings. And the most inspiring drawings to me are the ones where, when I look at them, it looks like the artist had a lot of fun making it.

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Dreamer on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

Yeah, work is always the best when it was a joy to be created. You can just tell if an artist loved drawing their masterpiece, or an author loved writing their novel, or a photographer loved photographing and editing a scene. You can sense emotions in all of the arts and the best ones are the ones most enjoyed by their creater.

_____________________________

Yep, that's me! More of my photography:
http://flickr.com/nadinesantorophotography
My blog:
http://fromthemindofadreamer.tumblr.com
avatar
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7663
Points : 37538
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 20
Location : Stalker, much?

View user profile http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

Yeah Very Happy !

oh and sometimes you can taste the artwork like if it's on a cookie. o_o

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Dreamer on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:39 pm

Haha, ikr?

_____________________________

Yep, that's me! More of my photography:
http://flickr.com/nadinesantorophotography
My blog:
http://fromthemindofadreamer.tumblr.com
avatar
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7663
Points : 37538
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 20
Location : Stalker, much?

View user profile http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Tolly12bells on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

Ooh, I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. I'm video game obsessive because of my little brother.

I don't mind that I like them, because when I sit down to play them, that's usually what I'm trying to do: Waste time.

My favorites have to be Mario Kart Double Dash (yes, the old one for the Gamecube), Mario Sunshine (Gamecube), Super Mario Bros (for the Nintendo 64. ((Yeah, we still have one. xD))), and maybe Mario Party. Yeahh, you can see, I like Mario. A lot. But mostly Yoshi. xD

_____________________________

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ The Fray ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
avatar
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Posts : 6116
Points : 35740
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 21
Location : On a midnight train going anywhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:19 pm

Hehe nice Razz

Yeah Yoshi is pretty awesome ! Thumbs up!

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Tolly12bells on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:27 pm

I'm a Yoshi nut. Eye Roll

_____________________________

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ The Fray ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
avatar
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Posts : 6116
Points : 35740
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 21
Location : On a midnight train going anywhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm

Haha :p

Oh and I forgot to mention this but.. I have a thing for 2d games xD

like uh.. like dis !

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Music Is Love on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:09 pm

:O
I'm obsessed with video games, and I particularly (I'm sure I spelled that wrong but who cares Eye Roll ) love shooters and fighting games as well. A list of some of my favorite video games would be:

Pretty much any Mario game
Uncharted 2
Battlefeild 19...something (Can't remember xD)
Modern Warfare 2
Any and all Zelda games (I'm a Zelda nut!! xD)
avatar
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Posts : 667
Points : 29374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 19
Location : Castle Oblivion

View user profile http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:35 pm

Awesome! One of my favorite shooters would probably be Bioshock 2 :]

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by PeggySnow on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 8:51 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:Ooh, I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. I'm video game obsessive because of my little brother.

I don't mind that I like them, because when I sit down to play them, that's usually what I'm trying to do: Waste time.

My favorites have to be Mario Kart Double Dash (yes, the old one for the Gamecube), Mario Sunshine (Gamecube), Super Mario Bros (for the Nintendo 64. ((Yeah, we still have one. xD))), and maybe Mario Party. Yeahh, you can see, I like Mario. A lot. But mostly Yoshi. xD

Same here! All the games, EXACTLY!

My mom and I LOVE playing Pikmin (1 and 2) Paper Mario (1 and 2) In Paper Mario 2, you get a baby yoshi! Also Zelda. LOVE Zelda. =]

_____________________________
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild... Oh, you make me Smile.
avatar
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Posts : 2807
Points : 32268
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 19
Location : May I ask why you want to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Music Is Love on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 8:55 pm

PeggySnow wrote:
Tolly12bells wrote:Ooh, I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. I'm video game obsessive because of my little brother.

I don't mind that I like them, because when I sit down to play them, that's usually what I'm trying to do: Waste time.

My favorites have to be Mario Kart Double Dash (yes, the old one for the Gamecube), Mario Sunshine (Gamecube), Super Mario Bros (for the Nintendo 64. ((Yeah, we still have one. xD))), and maybe Mario Party. Yeahh, you can see, I like Mario. A lot. But mostly Yoshi. xD

Same here! All the games, EXACTLY!

My mom and I LOVE playing Pikmin (1 and 2) Paper Mario (1 and 2) In Paper Mario 2, you get a baby yoshi! Also Zelda. LOVE Zelda. =]

I'm a complete Zelda nerd. Totally obsessed. xD
avatar
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Posts : 667
Points : 29374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 19
Location : Castle Oblivion

View user profile http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Tolly12bells on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:23 pm

Ooh, is it maybe "Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door," Peggy? I love my yoshi! Silly

_____________________________

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ The Fray ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
avatar
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Posts : 6116
Points : 35740
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 21
Location : On a midnight train going anywhere...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 7:39 pm

Yoshi! xD

My favorite consoles to play games on are
1. The computer Razz
2. xbox 360

In shooter games i'm only good at aiming when im on the computer xD

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by PeggySnow on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 4:13 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:Ooh, is it maybe "Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door," Peggy? I love my yoshi! Silly


Yes! When I was littler, I made my brother get a certain color Yoshi for me. xD (Depending on how many minutes you wait before fleeing the fight in the Glitzpit, it gives you a different color.) I have a cute blue one now Nod

_____________________________
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild... Oh, you make me Smile.
avatar
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Posts : 2807
Points : 32268
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 19
Location : May I ask why you want to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by PeggySnow on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 4:14 pm

Music Is Love wrote:
PeggySnow wrote:
Tolly12bells wrote:Ooh, I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. I'm video game obsessive because of my little brother.

I don't mind that I like them, because when I sit down to play them, that's usually what I'm trying to do: Waste time.

My favorites have to be Mario Kart Double Dash (yes, the old one for the Gamecube), Mario Sunshine (Gamecube), Super Mario Bros (for the Nintendo 64. ((Yeah, we still have one. xD))), and maybe Mario Party. Yeahh, you can see, I like Mario. A lot. But mostly Yoshi. xD

Same here! All the games, EXACTLY!

My mom and I LOVE playing Pikmin (1 and 2) Paper Mario (1 and 2) In Paper Mario 2, you get a baby yoshi! Also Zelda. LOVE Zelda. =]

I'm a complete Zelda nerd. Totally obsessed. xD

Me too xD I think it comes from having an older brother Eye Roll

_____________________________
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild... Oh, you make me Smile.
avatar
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Posts : 2807
Points : 32268
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 19
Location : May I ask why you want to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 3:01 pm

I'm not so into Zelda but I think that if I didn't have 2 brothers that are addicted to video games I wouldn't play them as much Razz

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Scooter on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 12:24 pm

I'm obsessed with Spore ! Most people will not know what it is so I will post pictures! This is my yoshi from the yoshi role play made on spore! This is a insanlly cute smilly face guy made on spore! I have made many more thing but I do not want this post to be to long.
avatar
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 119
Points : 29431
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 1:14 pm

Oooh ! xP I know spore :]

Nice creations !

OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Posts : 242
Points : 26762
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : a chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Opinions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum