Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you currently reading (*_*)

+9
bemzi123
WaywardWiccan
Pipeman
Tolly12bells
pansies
Music Is Love
Dreamer
OOPSiSLIPPED
PeggySnow
13 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

what are you currently reading (*_*) - Page 8 Empty Re: what are you currently reading (*_*)

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 Jun 2013, 3:35 pm

And now... I'm reading Game of Thrones. Goodness me. I was fine, but the last third of the first book is SUPER CREEPY. I've decided that I can no longer read it at night... xD It's really good though. Smile
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

what are you currently reading (*_*) - Page 8 Empty Re: what are you currently reading (*_*)

Post by Bela Kiss Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

Yes The Dead and Buried does sound interesting. I will see about reading the Friday Society! I hope I don't forget. I thought Game of Thrones was just a TV show. Did the books come before or after the show? Wise choice about not reading it at night.
I'm not reading anything currently, but I need to finish the Magic Mountain. I lost it though, so who knows when it will be finished?
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:38 am

Yay.
The books came before. They're so super good. I just finished the first one, and am VERY glad I brought the second with me. xD
Oh, that's unfortunate. I hope you find it!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum