Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup

3 posters

Go down

TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup Empty TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup

Post by Dreamer Sat 07 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

The Writer's Dream Academy

I know, I know, corny name. Shut up. Here we go.

Tutors
If you are willing to help tutor people who are having difficulty or confusion in certain subjects, PM me with the form below, filled out, to be added to the tutor list.
Form
Username:
Courses you'd like to/are able to assist in:

Example:
Username: Dreamer
Courses you'd like to/are able to assist in: anything English, 8th grade History and below, Algebra (9th grade) and below, Earth Science (9th grade) and below, Spanish II and below.

Available Tutors
Dreamer [English; up to History 8, Algebra 9, Earth Science 9, Spanish II.]

Pupils
If you need help with a subject, are confused about something in particular, PM me with the form below, filled out, to be paired with a tutor who can assist you.
Form
Username:
Course you need assistance with:
Topic you need assistance with: (If you need help with the whole course, just leave this field blank)

Pupils [Matched]
N/A

Pupils [Waiting to be matched]
summer - French (topic 15)

Study Buddies
If you're taking a course this year and would like a study buddy, or just someone who is taking the course at the same time as you to struggle through it with, PM me with the form below, filled out, to be paired with a study buddy or a study group.
Form
Username:
Course(s) you'd like to be paired up for:

Study Buddies/Groups
Dreamer, Tolly12bells, superdork11 - Geometry (10)

Waiting to be matched
N/A

Last edited by Dreamer on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup Empty Re: TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup

Post by summer Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:43 pm

good idea
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup Empty Re: TWD Academy: Tutoring & Study Buddy Matchup

Post by Dreamer Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

Thanks. People can also make their own tutoring threads, they don't have to do this, but I jus thought we might as well have a matchup sort of thing.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 08 Aug 2010, 7:32 pm

Good idea. I'm going to need somebody to struggle through Geometry with, but I think I can probably get Eileen to stick with me in that. She's handled me for two years in Math so far. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 08 Aug 2010, 8:10 pm

I'll be struggling through Geometry, too, so the three of us will be a little study group. Or a complain-about-Geometry group. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 08 Aug 2010, 8:25 pm

Lol, the latter is going to be more likely.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down