Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st!

Yo to the flam!

I went back to school today! Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy WHOOP! It was so great. So this is just gonna be a quick blog, because I'm tired, and want to go to bed soon.

I love all my teachers except for my Health teacher. He creeps me out a little...

Sophia's doing a great job adjusting to the new environment, and was still beaming after 8th period today. xD

I was also able to give Laurence a big hug (I aimed right! xD) and he tried to hug me back, but ended up hitting me on the back of the head with his binder. xDD

I am frustrated with Abi, because she's just been going on and on and on and on (strangers... waiting...) about how Kate says she talked behind her back, and I didn't say this, but I'm the one who told Kate, because I HEARD Abi say things, and just blah.

I'm so thankful Josh is in my class, cause there are only 10 people in our Math class. The tables hold 4 each. The popular girls sit at one, the popular boys at another. That leaves me, and Josh, alone, in the back of the classroom. xD

Jenna is awesome. We're having fun trying to write "A Survival Guide To Middle School: Romance." We're cracking ourselves up with our characters. xD

Eileen is spazzy, and random as usual... Eye Roll

Drew and Sasha are totally falling for each other. It's so cute! They were walking from some class they had together (we share a hallway, now) so close that their shoulders kept hitting each other. I actually said, "Aww!" loudly out of instinct, and Drew blushed and sort of ushered Sasha quickly up the hallway. Sorry guys. My mistake. xD And yes, I did beat him to the orchestra locker. Smug

I've gotten so much exercise from running up and down the stairs between classes. xD

LOL, and by the way, Nadine, I totally called how this blog was turning out.

For now, that's all I have to say.

Lose The Game,
Lauren

The Fray
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down