Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishful Thinking

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wishful Thinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishful Thinking

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:04 pm

Cross-Over
Wish (Official Theme of Wishful Thinking)
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there
Stars Shining brighter each day
Brighter than can compare

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind
They fly on hopes and dreams
They're every person's wish

Soon it'll be my turn
The spotlight shines on me
Soon my wish will fin'ly come true
Now it's my time to Dream

chorus (One Hand) One Hand, held in another
(One World) One World, just one place for me
(One Dream) One Dream, always and forever
All of my friends by my side
One Wish to never say goodbye

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 3: Caught in the Middle

Having Ventured a fair distance, the group soon finds that they are journeying through a scorching desert. It's hot and unforgiving but our heroes press on.

K: (nearly collapses in the sand) Ugh...need...water and...Food.

Karina: I know, huh.

Lassy: I'm from th' west an' it's blazin' out here! I'm used to this here desert terrain too.

Marly: It is most...uncomfortable...

Lorie: Is this what all of the world outside the forest is like now? Is everything desert?

K: Well, no, we're just in a massive one.

Carly: (starts waterfalling tears) Wwwwaaaaahhhh! It's too hooot!

Marly: (picks Carly up and starts cradling her) Just take a nap...

Carly: (begins to calm down and rests in Marly's arms) T-thanks Marly.

K: One thing's for sure, there has to be a way out of here.

Lanette: Would anyone like a cool down?

Karina: Excuse me?

GatoGato: Say Wha?

Lanette: (whistles and Aero immediately dives down from the sky.)

The massive eagle flaps its mighty wings and blows up a powerful gust, blowin gup sand but cooling off the girls. Freeze Frame.

K: We've been baking out here for HOURS and she's just now doing something? Really?!

After a brief resting period, everyone is back on track when K sees something in the distance.

K: That's a...BUILDING! Oh my god, Shade! (runs off)

Lassy: Hold on there, partner, we're going too!

Lorie: But...isn't there a possibility that this is a...mirage?

Lanette: That is a valid point...

After debating for another brief moment whether or not to follow, the remainder of the group catches up to K and Lassy to find that this really isn't a mirage. It's a large tower in the middle of the desert of all places.

Lassy: Well, I'll be danged. Might lot bigger'n from back there.

K: Yeah...But I bet it's nice and shady inside.

Before the girls can get inside, a loud voice calls out to them.

?: Hey! Sorry, but this Library is off limits!

K: Library, in the middle of the desert?

Lassy: Gah blast it! What on earth for?! We ain't hurtin' anyone by bein' in this dump!

?: Dump?! (walks out from the shadows of inside) This place is no dump! It's an insitution created for harboring knowledge! I am Linda, it's protector.

Lassy: Goo to know. (reaches over her shoulder for her gunsaber but it's gone)

Marly: (holding the gunsaber in one hand and Carly in the other) I don't believe violence is the best way to go about this...

Lassy: The heck, it is!

Linda: Hmph...Hm? (looks down at GatoGato) You have a pet Persian? That's rare...

K: Y-eah well...we saved him from some Devil Wolves.

Linda: If you're going to lie, make it believable. Devil Wolves wouldn't attack a Persian because Persians travel in large numbers and Devil Wolves are loners. It'd be a pretty uneven fight.

Lassy: She ain't lyin'. She's tellin' the honest...

Linda: It's a HUNT, right?

Lassy: O_O'

Linda: Wait a minute...If you have a hunt, then that means... Shocked You're Treasure Hunters! You're not getting anywhere near this Library!

K: What?! But it's hot out here!

Linda: I know your kind! You're going to rip off as many valuable books as you can as soon as I let you in!

K: No we aren't! We just need some shade!

Linda: Stow it! (reaches back with both hands then pulls out two twin blades)

Lassy: Now can I resolve this with violence?

Marly: (tosses up Lassy's gunsaber) Go crazy...

Lassy: (leaps up and grabs her weapon then turns to Linda) Your move, partner.

The two blade-armed fighters clash, the sound of metal on metal echoing throughout the nearly empty desert. Whenever Linda swings one blade, Lassy meets it with her own then moves before getting hit by the other. Whenevr Lassy strikes, Linda uses both her blades to counter it.

Linda: Not bad.

Lassy: You're not the worst I've had to pleasure of cuttin' into ribbons either.

The two swing their blades around and the metal meets once again.

Linda: Maybe you should write a book of your movs because I've never quite your style before.

Lassy: Ain't nothin' all too special. (slashes upward when she finds an opening, cutting two of Linda's shirt buttons and throwing both blades from her hands)

Linda: (sneakily reaches into her back pocket and pulls out two daggers then holds them forth but the business end of Lassy's gunsaber meets her gaze just as the daggers are close enough to do some major damage) Mph...

Lassy: You flinch, I pull the trigger.

Linda: You pull the trigger, I flinch.

GatoGato: Guys, we don't have time for this! I can still sens Brightfire but he's getting farther away!

Linda: (looks at GatoGato) Hmph. (drops both daggers and stands) Fine, you can go on inside. But if I see you getting ready to leave with a single book or artifact, I'm going to kill you.

While inside, cooling off, Linda sits down and picks up a book she'd not seen before.

Linda: Hm...Lore? As in the lost civilization? (flips through the pages) It's completely blank. (flips over to the back) To Unseal Mystery You Must First Find The Key. But the Key be more than the simplest stone. To find it, find the 4 powers of old...What? (looks over at the group) The...three powers of old?

Jekara: In Blackest Day
Vector: In Brightest Night
Jekara: One soul to Darkness
Vector: One to Light

Ancient Minister: You have news?

Jekara: They're almost there.

Vector: They need only to cross the Blood Sea.

Ancient Minister: Then it is nearly time...(stands up and turns around) It is time that Lord Zera, claimed his rightful place once more. All Hail Lord Zera!

K: Alright, I guess we should get moving.

Linda: I'm coming with you.

Freeze Frame

K: ...-_-'

K: But what about your precious Library?

Linda: I think there is something happening currently that needs my attention more.

K: Well...Alright, but you're pulling your own weght.

Linda: (eye twitches) Just keep it cool, Lin, keep it cool.

The group then proceeds to out of the Library where they're bound to run into more adventures.

(To Be Continued...)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:05 pm

Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 4: Sand Storm

K: Hey, it's me again! It's been a long time coming but our little adventure is really starting to pick up! I just hope we don't get any more teammates. Anyone else and we'll officially be considered partying. -_-'

The group has been in the desert for days and recently depleted their resources. GatoGato can't track and transform at the same time and Lanette can't get Aero because at this point, even his mighty wings would only be blowing heat and sand. Even Linda is feeling the heat.

K: Must...Escape...Desert.

Linda: This heat is just unnatural...

Lorie: Maybe it'll blow over soon?

Lassy: Mighty slim chance o' that, missy. These Desert Heat Waves can go on until the cows come home.

K: Well, we'll have to do something. (looks up and sees something in the distance but she blinks and it's gone) That looked like...a person. It could just be another mirage, though.

Something watches the group from the sand, uttering a low hissing sound, as the group passes by, unaware of its presence. A few more hours later...

K: (ears twitch) Hm? I hear something? Something's moving out here.

Linda: Don't worry, the snakes out here only attack if threatened. The same can be said for the Sand Imps and Golems.

GatoGato: (too senses something) No, I can hear something too. It's not small like any of those. Whtever it is, its'...Big.

Suddenly, a massive worm-like creature with a gaping mouth and knife-like teeth in rows, bursts up from the sands, roaring.

Linda: That's a...Worm Drake! Everybody move, we don't stand a chance against that thing!

Freeze Frame

K: Again, with the monsters. Why is it always monsters? Why can't we fight a regular animal for once? -_-'

Just as the group prepares to make a run for it, two more Worm Drakes burst up through the sand and surround them. Freeze Frame.

K: Ah, Come On!

Lassy: So much for plan A. I reckon it's time for plan B! (grabs her gunsaber and shoots the three worm drakes but they hardly flinch)

Linda: So much for Plan B...

Lassy: Shut your trap!

Just as the three beasts are about to slam down on the group and devour them, something seems to happen to the first one. It lets out a roar of apparent pain and then drops to the sands, dead, with a large platoon sticking out of its back.

Lassy: What is tarnation?!

K: (turns an sees a boy, masked, standing alone in the sands.) Who's that?

The boy jumps up and with a massive sword, thrown like a boomerang, he cuts through the second Worm Drake then slices the third down the middle.

Karina: We're saved!

Carly: Yay!

Marly: ...Hm...

The boy quickly lands in the middle of the carnage with the group and removes the goggles and bandana coving his face.

K: Ooooh...Hunka Hunka.

Linda and Lassy: Mmmmmhm!

Boy: I say that the Worm Drakes troubled you and decided to try and help. I hope no one was hurt.

GatoGato: Nope, we're all presnt and accounted for.

Boy: Uh...Good to know. My name's Devlin.

K: (walks up and gets in his face) That's such a cool name! My name's K!

Linda: (shoves K out of the way) So what's a boy like yourself doin' out here? My name's Linda by the way.

Lassy: (shoves Linda out of the way) I'm Lassy, nice to meetcha!

Devlin: Uh...

Lorie and Marly grab all three of them and pull them away.

Lorie: Time...

Marly: Out...

Lorie: I am Lorie and this is Marly.

Marly: Over there are my sisters, Karina and Carly and that girl is our friend, Lanette.

K: (gets back up front, holding Gato like a stuffed animal) And this is our Hunt, GatoGato! Say hi, Gato!

GatoGato: Gak...You're...Crushing...Me...

K: Hm?

Devlin: Are you all lost?

K, Linda, and Lassy: No, what makes you think that.

GatoGato: Yes.

All three girls suddenly switch around and give GatoGato the death glare.

Devlin: Hm...(looks to Lanette) Excuse me, may I see bird perched on your shoulder?

Aero: Skree! (climbs onto Devlin's arm as Devlin feeds it a pallet)

Devlin: Stand back.

The bird suddenly begins glowing and growing, changing shape mildly as well. When the bright light clears away, Aero is a massive bird with sharp feathers and has become even more fierce than when it'd been turned into a monster.

Devlin: It's only temporary. It lasts about 24 hours. It should be more than enough time to get you out of this desert. So long as you let me come with you. I've been looking to get out of here for some time but I've been here so long, I don't remember the way out.

Freeze Frame

K: Forget what I said before about no one else joining. He can join us any time.

Everyone climbs aboard this new, massive bird, still finding it a tight squeeze. Lanette decides to fly on her own and GatoGato sits on the head as the winged beast takes off.

K: Alright, it's Hunting Time!

(To Be Continued...)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:05 pm

Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 5: Traitor

K: Hey there! Isn't Devlin so Drea...such a lifesaver? He got our sorry hides out of that desert! But...now...ehehe we're kind of cornered. We don't want to go back to that desert and the only other direction happens to be across a rather large sea. So yeah...wish us luck.

As K paces up and down the shorline, The rest of the group is making use of the beachy location. Linda and Lassy lie back up in the sand an tan while Carly and Karina make Sand Castles under Marly's watchful eye. GatoGato simply watches the waves splash up against the shore as Lanette and Lorie seem to be sitting down on the grass, talking.

K: Ugh! We're never getting out of here! Wait! Devlin, d'you, by any chance, have any more of those pallets you fed Aero?

Devlin: No, no I don't. That was my last pallet but I can buy some more from the market...rather, I can buy the things to make it.

K: Ugh!

GatoGato: (hops up onto K's shoulder and pokes her) Calm down. All we gotta do is make a boat!

K: Out of?

GatoGato: Hello?

K: I thought you couldn't track and Transform at the same time.

GatoGato: I can't...Unless I turn into an arrow...

Lassy: Y'all go on an' take your time. No rush, ya hear!

K: That's about it...I...I'm out of plans. What can we o with Sand that'll get us out of here?

?: You could try swimming.

K: (turns to see none other than Vector, standing before them) YOU!

Lassy: (fastens up her top and springs up, reaching for her gunsaber) Y'all got ten seconds to get your red behind out o' here.

Vector: Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you at all. I'm here to help you.

Linda: Who's this joker?

K: A jerk who keeps screwing us up.

Lassy: A fool about to get his head blasted clean off.

Vector: By no stretch of my imagination can I beat all of you. Why do you think I'd make a mistake like that unless there were good reason.

Lassy: Then you better have a mighty good reason.

Vector: (backs up) I know what the clan is up to and if you allow me to...temporarily accompany you, I'll tell you what to do and where to go to stop them.

K: Start singing.

Vector: No doubt, you've heard of the Sun of Lore by now.

Lorie and Lanette: ...

K: What about it?

Linda: What's so special about this ONE TREASURE?

Vector: It's the most powerful TREASURE in existance...That's why the clan's following you. They know you're after it so they're tailing you to get to it when you do then they'll take it from underneath your noses.

K: Then why attack us constantly?

Vector: The original plan was to steal the HUNT and make it find the Sun for us but...you proved a bit too smart for that...though I see that other one's missing.

K: ...

Vector: Brightfire, was it?

K: Kidnapped by...

Vector: The pyro...I know. I know where she's going, too.

K: Where is she?

Far off, in a dark forest, Mel and her gang trot through, unfazed by the frightful images around them.

Lilandra: Are we there yet?

Mel: Just be patient...We'll get to burn something real soon...(smiles) Isn't that right, buddy?

Brightfire: Mph...I'll find a way out of this eventually.

Mel: Until you do, march.

Back with the group, everyone lowers their offenses on Vector but from the treetops above, someone watches. It is Jekara.

Jekara: Hmph...so much for him...the traitor. (vanishes)

(To Be Continued...)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:07 pm

K: Life is an interesting journey. Each day a new challenge to overcome and when you do, you grow a little more. As a Treasure Hunter...I can't wait for a new adventure every day n_n

Theme Song:

Wishful Thinking
Season 3
Episode 1

K: Holy Wow! I can't believe that jerk joined us! I mean oh my gosh! Where's that other girl, anyway? Maybe he snuck away from her. I hope he'll be of some use. If not, I'm gonna be mad.

The group seems to be troubled. There is no way across the sea in the direction of the TREASURE they seek.

Vector: I've a simple solution. (pulls out a Mark Seal) Go get a fish.

GatoGato: Wait, is that a...

K: You did all that! There's no way we're MAKING a Monster!

Vector: Do you have a better idea?

K: Er...Well...

Lassy: Dang it, ya rotten...We ain't doin' it.

Vector: Hmph...It was only a suggestion. It was certainly the only one we'll be getting from anyone here.

Devlin: He has a point.

K: But...Mm...oh fine...

Lassy: There goes a new problem. Who here can swim?

Linda: I can. (removes her cloak) Ugh...so much for these clothes.

Lassy and K push Linda and she falls into the water then stands up and angrily turns around.

Lassy: What?

K: Now you don't have to worry about the clothes.

Linda: Evil or Very Mad (takes off her boots and swims off to find a fish)

Several minutes later.

Linda: (comes back with a fish in her mouth and drops it in front of the group) Since when to Sharks lurk around here?

Vector: (chuckles and bends down, dropping the seal on the fish and the same electrical surge surrounds it) I wonder...

Suddenly the fish glows and expands, becoming a massive creature with fangs pertruding from its jaws and fins as sharp as razor blades.

Lassy: What in the sam hill? We're gonna fry this thing once we're outta here, right?

Vector: If that is your wish...(climbs onto the beast)

Within moments, the entire group is riding the beast across the sea. Lanette and Aero fly just overhead, providing a bird's eye view as GatoGato navigates.

K: Getting...hungry.

GatoGato: Your stomach never sleeps.

K: Shut up.

Devlin: (hunts through his bag and finds a loaf of bread) Here, you can have that.

K: Uh...T-thank you. But what are you eating.

Devlin: Nothing...I can live without it.

Lassy: Heck, I'll take it if ya don't want it, kid.

K: (plucks Lassy on the nose) Shut up.

Lassy: Ow! The heck was that for?!

K: You ruin everything, d'you know that?!

Lassy: Ya little runt, I ain't done nothin'!

The two girls quickly begin to argue as the cat sisters all fall asleed and Linda submerges herself in a book, leaving Devlin to listen to it.

Devlin: n_n'

Vector: This may turn out to be a fruitful endeavor after all...

(TBC...)

Uneventful episode but it's only there to set up the next one, which is way more eventful. Here, all you get is a glimpse at K's crush on Devlin.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:08 pm

K: Life is an interesting journey. Each day a new challenge to overcome and when you do, you grow a little more. As a Treasure Hunter...I can't wait for a new adventure every day n_n

Theme Song:

Wishful Thinking
Season 3
Episode 2: Voices

K: I'm not gonna lie. Vector scares me. He's so willful and dark. I can't believe how unforgiving and uncaring he is. But, then again, he was part of that group...I'll never forgive him for his actions but for now...we're stuck with him.

K: GatoGato, are we getting closer?

GatoGato: Of course we are! We should hit land in about 24 hours! Then it's only a short ways to...it.

Vector: (opens one eye) It?

K: Wha?! You were listening to us?!

Vector: I hear everything.

K: Good to know. Then you'll hear me loud and clear when I say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Vector: Are we not on a team now?

K: Trial basis only.

Lassy: (wakes up a bit) Y'all best shut your traps 'for I come back there and throw ya BOTH overboard.

Marly: Overboard? We're on a mutant fish.

Devlin: Is it always like this?

Linda: Good question.

GatoGato: (looks down at the water and tugs on K's dress) K...

K: Oh nonono, Devlin! No, it's not always THIS crazy. It's just, he attacked us before. You can see where I get my skepticism from eheheheh.

Vector: s limp as a jellyfish...

K: You take that back!

GatoGato: (tugs again) K...

Lassy: Alright, that does it. (gets up and holds her gunsaber between the two) A blade for you and a bullet for you if ya don't shut it!

K: Stay out of this!

GatoGato: (tugs again) K!

K: What?!

Suddenly, a large gyser shoots up and a girl stands on top of it, her clothes not even so much as damp.

Girl: Who are you?

K: W-we're...

Girl: You have a HUNT and a Monster...Treasure Hunters, no doubt...leave my sea. You are not welcome here. Surface dwellers bring no good to these serene waters.

K: We're trying to get to the land not far from here. Who are you?

Girl: I am Natasha, voice of the Sea.

K: Voice of...(looks to Lorie)

Lorie: Mph...

K: You guard this sea like a Lion guards her cubs...

Natasha: Correct. You are to leave here NOW...

K: We are. We'll be on land in under 24 hours.

Natasha: Time is no object so long as you leave...(notices the mark on the beasts forehead) This monster you ride...it's...false.

K: Yeah?

Natasha: Mph...I should have known. False monsters...You aren't treasure hunters, you're members of that horrid group who dared challenge me before! May thir souls burn enternally in the blazing pits of Argrabah. Fine. Just as I sank them, I shall sink you.

K: Wait, you've got us wrong!

Natasha: (solidifies the water around the beast into ice with but a thought) For you, I will prepare a special demise...rather then forcing you to boil in the waters, you will fight me here on this ice. And I WILL win. (pulls up a spear of ice from the field)

Vector: Very well. (steps down) I will the be the first.

Natasha: Only the first to be done away. (spins the spear then slashes at the air, slicing it with a great wave of cutting waters the force Vector to jump.) You will pay for your crime. (Just before Vector can position himself a stream of water jets up and freezes around him, trapping him there in a pillar of ice)

Lassy: Alright then. (takes a swing at Natasha but, compared to her opponent, her moves are clumsy) Hold still!

Natasha: You are quite sloppy. (strikes Lassy over the head with the spear and prepares to run thr point through her heart when she's thrown aside by a powerful gust)

Lanette: You will harm no one this day.

Lorie: (stands beside Lanette) Natasha, open your eyes to what's in front of you.

Natasha: (turns to face her opposers then stops dead in her tracks) Y-you?

K: W-what? They know eachother?

Carly: Whoooaa, Lanette and Lorie look so cool!

Marly: But Lanette? Wht does she have to do with anything?

Lanette: Hm...I am Lanette, Voice of the Skies.

K: A-all three of them?

Natasha: But then these people?

Lanette: Are innocent...for the most part. Lassy?

Lassy: What? (gets up and dusts off) Oh. (turns the gun on the ice pillar holding Vector and shoots, shattering it)

Natasha: Ah! Please, do forgive me. I mistook you for others...one of them called himself Kane.

Vector: (mutters) Hmph...That worm...

K: We mean no harm. We just wanna get to the land on the other side of this sea.

GatoGato: We're looking for something over that way!

An ominous wind blows by.

K: What was that?

Lassy: Don't reckon I know...but...it sure sent a mighty strong chill up my spine.

Vector: Mph! Everybody, get down right now!

Suddenly, Jekara appears before everyone, a scowl on her face.

Jekara: So, I've finally got you some place where disposing of you would make no difference.

Vector: Errr...

K: YOU!

Jekara: Now I'll do just that and be rid of you pests for good...then there will only be the red headed girl to hunt down. (snaps) Come now and kill them all!

Suddenly, a demonic girl appears before the group from the shadows. Her face fixed with a devilish grin, fangs showing, and her eyes lit with the desire to kill. Her hands fixed into claws. Yet she looked familiar.

Jekara: Leave nothing of them. (disappears)

K: Wait...LIV?

Liv: (laughs demonically, sadistically) Kill...(she attacks, lashing about in an attempt to cut K into ribbons) Die! (laughs again, frightfully) Kill Kill Kill!

K: Mph! (dodges, stepping back with every slash Liv drives) Liv, what is wrong with you?! Wait...(sees the mark on Liv's forehead when her hair parts)

Freezeframe

K: Unbelievable! They...they're so low that they'd test it on that poor girl?!

Unfreeze

K: Liv, hold on, you don't want to do this!

Liv: (tackles K and pins her down then seductively runs her claws down the cat-girl's face) Oh but I do. I never realized how much FUN it was to kill someone. What a RUSH.

K: Mph...

Lassy: (tries to get Liv off of K but Liv tosses her like a salad across the ice.) Oof! Son-of-a...Gh...(feels her wound from before and passes out)

Liv: I'll deal with all of YOU later. HER first. (giggles demonically as she raises her clawed hand) Bye bye. You will be missed. (swings her arm down quickly and surely for K's throat)

(To Be Continued...)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Theme Song:

Wishful Thinking
Season 3
Episode 3: Liv Like We're Dying

K: Oh my god...Liv, what have they done to you?! I can't just sit back and watch this! I have to try and help her!

As Liv swings her clawed hand down to K, she's pushed across the ice by Marly. Karina and Marly stand on either side of her and try to corner her but they can't maneuver on the ice. She, however, hasn't any problems and easily throws them both to the ground without so much as trying.

Liv: I'll be right with you. I just want to get rid of this one first.

A strong and forceful gale suddenly throws Liv off of her feet.

Lanette: Liv, you need to stop this. Clear your mind and remember who you are.

Liv: (stands up and looks at Lanette over her shoulder with the same devilish grin) Hehehe...You'd do well to leave me be while I take care of your friend.

K: (tries to get up but falls back because of a sprained ankle) Mph...

Liv: I did that to hold you still. Hold that thought. (vanishes as if moving faster than the speed of light then appears before Lanette and punches her clean in the stomach)

Lanette: Goh! (drops to the ice, paralyzed)

Lorie and Natasha try to attack, Natasha attempting to trap Liv with gysers. But Liv jumps through the gyser of water and lands in front of Natasha, giving a powerful uppercut that throws her to her back. Then Liv uses the momentum and back-flip kicks Lorie, throwing her on top of Natasha.

Liv: You are beginning to annoy me...

Carly: (throws a snowball at Liv) Meanie!

Liv: (looks over her shoulder then rushes toward carly) You want a snowball fight? Fine!

Linda: Carly, out of the way! (pushes the young one but takes a jab to the rib and drops) Ugh!

Liv: You're all boring me. (looks back to K) Now you...

Devlin: (stands between K and Liv) You're not hurting anyone else, least of all her.

Liv: Are you sure?

Devlin: (reaches into his bag subtly) Hm...

Liv: Let's bet on it! (charges for Devlin but as soon as she jumps to tackle him, Devlin pulls out a bottle and opens it. An intense flash like sunlight burts from the bottle, blinding Liv and throwing her off) Eeeee! (hits the ice)

Devlin: Like I said, you're not hurting anyone else. That's called a Blinding Sun Bottle. Blinds anyone who sees the ray for about an hour. Can't hurt what you can't see.

Liv: (opens her eyes which, at the time are a flushed white due to the light) Hehehe...(vanishes with speed and slams Devlin then jabs him in the back of the neck and he falls) You are one annoying little brat to get rid of, you know that, K? So many people defend you when someone tries to off you.

K: (sees all of her friends lying around, unable to move) Mph...

GatoGato: K, she's coming. Can you crawl?

K: (closes her eyes but when they open again, they're narrow and yellow) Hmph...(struggles to her feet, limp) I'm done trying to play nice. If she isn't going to snap out of it, I'll beat her out of it.

GatoGato: But...Your ankle... (looks to K's ankle) Is healed?

Liv: What's this? You're going to try and fight now?

K: Mm...

Liv: Fine then...Let's Play.

Liv rushes K, first a jab to her neck which K effortlessly blocks with her arm. Then Liv swings with a roundhouse kick which K grabs and reverses, throwing Liv to the ice. K lifts her leg and stomps but Liv rolls out of the way, making K stomp through the ice. Liv springs up and as K takes a swing at her, she ducks back down, delivering a sweep kick that throws K to the ice. With the momentum built, Liv jumps up into the air with a spin then drill kicks straight down. K blocks with one arm then catches one of Liv's legs with the other and pulls her to the ground. Standing up, K kicks Liv while she's down.

K: Get up.

Liv: (Coughs) K-K?

K: (steps back) Liv?

Liv: (springs up and tackles K) Surprise! (starts to claw at K's face but K shields her face with her arms) Kill Kill Kill!

K: Shut up! (kicks Liv in the stomach then lifts her with her legs and throws her and stands)

Liv: How?! How can you be so powerful?! (claws at K several times)

K's arms, now bleeding from the several cuts she'd sustained, drop, revealing her narrowed eyes. She bears her own claws then slashes straight across at Liv, only managing to scratch her dress. Liv steps back again.

Liv: What are you? No...don't answer that...I know what you are...YOU'RE DEAD! (claws at K)

K: Not happening...(grabs Liv's Arm and then grabs the other but Liv uses the position and jumps up, kicking K to the ice) Oof!

Liv: (sits on K then, with a sadistic, no, a seductive tone, she says) Any last words?

K: Mph...Yeah...You ever heard the expression "Hard Head"? (headbutts Liv and disorients her then springs up, in turn causing Liv to fall to the ice)

Liv: (holds her head and gets up) I can't believe it...no...I can. You aren't normal. I like you. (licks her lips and half closes her eyes with a devilish grin) I'll catch you later.

Vector: (opens one eye and gets up) Mph...no...(pulls out a small marble-like ball and stares at it) Hmph...(throws it at Liv as Liv disappears)

K: What did you do?

Vector: Saved us plenty of Travel...You...HUNT.

GatoGato: Huh?

Vector: (tosses another marble to GatoGato) Think about where we're going. I had that capsul absorb some of the transfer essence the Clan had used on her. Think about where we're going and squeeze the capsul hard...

GatoGato: Let's wait...Until everyone's back on their feet.

After several hours, everyone is back within reasonable condition again. After Vector explains, everyone puts one hand on GatoGato as he thinks about where to go and suddenly, through some form of magic, they're turned into a beacon of light. This light shoots across the skies. Within another matter of hours, the entire group is on dry land once again.

K: The trees are so...green and...colorful with fruit.

Natasha: The grass is much greener as well...

Lorie: The beaty of nature never ceases to amuse me...

?: It's about time...

K: That voice...(turns)

Freezeframe

K: No, no it can't be!

Unfreeze

Mel: Hello (smirks)

Brightfire: (peaks around from behind Mel) Help...

Mel: You be quiet. What took you?

K: Traffic...You got here so early...why didn't you go ahead to the Sun?

Mel: What fun would it be without you to watch me win? Better hurry...(grabs Brightfire then turns and runs off into the forest)

Brightfire: Heeelp!

Carly: Brighty! (runs off after them)

K: Mph...Let's go! (runs after Mel and bright into the forest)

(To Be Continued...)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri 29 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

So I actually finished this entire series and am now making a prequel to it but I'm not posting it on Forums anymore. Instead, I made my own site for it. It isn't a forumotion site but here, check it out.

The Official Wishful Thinking Site
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2