Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 19 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

"Go ahead. Desert me." Caleb spat the words like a dare.

Anya leaned against the door, opening her eyes and staring blankly ahead. Slowly, almost unconsciously, she turned the knob and stepped out into the hallway. A moment later she was knocking on Jason's door.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 19 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Mon 17 Jan 2011, 8:58 am

Holly stayed where she was, and examined her manicure. "Nah, I think I'm good here."

Jason sat up immediately. Hopping from his bed, he opened his door.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:47 pm

He allowed for a small smile. "Hm. You're not like most."

"Hi," Anya muttered. "Um, I was just, er... well, I don't really know why I'm here, but while I'm at it, do you happen to have a hoodie that I could borrow? All of mine are either really tight or crop-top."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

Holly glanced up at him, smiling. "Yeah," she said, "yeah, I guess you're right."

Jason blinked. "Um, hi. Yeah, I think I might have one," he said, walking over to his closet. Easily finding a navy blue hoodie, he walked back over to her, and gestured that she should take it.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 18 Jan 2011, 2:07 pm

"Every other girl I've told that to has run away and I've never heard from them again," Caleb sighed.

"Thanks," said Anya, pulling it over her head. She stood in the doorway for a moment. "Well... um... I guess I'll be going, then..."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 18 Jan 2011, 2:44 pm

"I guess I'm just not like other girls..." Holly said. "You won't see me running from any 'danger'... just towards it." She offered Caleb a smile.

"No problem..." Jason murmured. "Um... Good night, then..." he said, not meeting her eyes.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:58 pm

Caleb smiled back. "Hm. I like that."

Anya nodded curtly, slowly turning around and taking a step away. She stopped. "Oh, who am I kidding?" she groaned, turning back around. "Obviously, neither of us want me to leave."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 18 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

Holly grinned, flashing her incisors.

"You're right," Jason said, "I don't want you to leave..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 Jan 2011, 5:03 pm

Caleb grinned. "So, what else would you like to know about me?"

Anya leaned against the door frame, staring up at him. "I don't want history to repeat itself. But I think I just need company right now. I feel so... unsafe. And dirty."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 19 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

"Um.. who's your pack leader?"

"Why's that?" Jason asked, but he was almost positive he knew the answer.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

"Me," Caleb laughed.

"I just got freaking raped, Jason. If you hadn't intervened he probably would've gotten me pregnant." Anya barged into his room, throwing herself down onto his bed and clutching her head with fear. She ran her fingers through her hair, and then looked back up at him. "I don't want to show off anymore," she sighed. "But I can't recover from this mindset of mine on my own."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 20 Jan 2011, 2:49 pm

Holly smiled. "I'm co leader of my clan myself,"

Jason sat down next to her. "Then I'm glad I interfered..." He put his hand reassuringly on her shoulder. "Then don't show off anymore. Be as normal as you can,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 20 Jan 2011, 9:19 pm

"Huh, brave and powerful. I like you."

Anya gazed over at him. "It's not that easy. It's a habit." She ran her hand through her hair frustratedly, hating how she loved the way it fell perfectly back into place. "And anyway, I hate myself even though I know, outwardly at least, I'm perfect. I'm so... sick, Jason, that's the only way to describe it. I'm... I'm starving myself. And not just physically. I'm starving myself of compassion."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 9:09 am

Holly's grinned widened. "I don't know why I'm saying this, but I like you too."

"You can work at it, though. You'll be... less perfect in no time," he said, with lame enthusiasm. He frowned. "But you are starving yourself physically though, right?" he asked quietly.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:02 pm

Caleb elbowed her in the stomach with a grin. "Watch out, someone might hear you saying that and be appalled because I'm a lycanthrope."

"I don't want to be less perfect, though. I take pride in my appearance. It's the only good thing about me." She ignored his other question, leaning against him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

Holly smirked. "They'll just have to deal with it then, now won't they?"

"You should take pride in it,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

"I'm afraid so," Caleb smirked back.

"You're failing miserably at cheering me up," sighed Anya. Nonetheless, she smiled over at him and kissed him on the cheek.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

Changing the subject, Holly said, "Now, who's the second in command at your pack?"

Jason couldn't help but smile as well. "I know,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 23 Jan 2011, 11:17 am

"I suppose that would be Jonathan, but we never really officially set it. Basically everyone keeps their distance from me. Jonathan is the only one who's brave enough to actually talk to me on occasion."

"I think right now, the only thing that could help though is for me to feel safe."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 23 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

"So, everyone's scared of you because you killed your parents, and they're scared that you'll kill them as well?"

"How can you feel safe?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 23 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

"I guess so. They know what I'm capable of, and as far as they're concerned, I have no conscience or morals. I let them keep believing that. It's far easier that way."

Anya blinked, and looked over at him. "Do you mind if I stay with you for tonight? I don't want anything to happen. I just can't stand the thought of being alone."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 24 Jan 2011, 3:24 pm

"You don't think it would be easier if they knew the real you?"

Jason put his arm around her shoulder. "That's fine. I understand."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 24 Jan 2011, 6:11 pm

Caleb shook his head. "There might be a power struggle. I prefer the scared silence."

"Thank you," Anya murmured. "For everything."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

Holly pondered this. "True," she said.

Jason shrugged awkwardly. "Eh, it's fine really. You don't have to thank me." He shifted slightly away from Anya. "Erm, if you want, I could sleep on the floor, if you wanted the bed..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

Caleb sighed. "You probably think it's unjust, don't you?"

"Aw, no, I'll sleep on the floor," said Anya at once. "Don't you dare trying to be chivalrous and force me into the bed," she added sternly. "I'll be fine." She went back into her room and grabbed some pillows and a blanket, and plopped down on the rug beside his bed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next