Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ Never say Never~* a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8.

5 posters

Go down

*~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. Empty *~ Never say Never~* a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8.

Post by Moony Mon 21 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

Maturity- Kissing, Dating, Hugging, Holding Hands, Death Scean(maybe) They drink something called "Butterbeer" and it has the word beer in it xD
Fantasy- Everything in Harry Potter. Magic, Brooms, Weird animals.

(skip to the bottem to find out about characters)

AUTHORS NOTE:
Siarra is really really smart, and has known fred and george for a REALLLY long time so thats how she tells them apart.

Chapter 1- Weasly Wizard Wheezes.

I walked down the street to where my two best friends, Fred and George, store was. Weasly Wizard Wheezes. They had just sent me an owl saying to come there as soon as possbile, so of course, I was doing that. I helped them manage the store, So they needed to inform me whenever something happened. When I got to the store, I opened the door. Inside were Fred, George, and a guy I didn't know. "Siarra, The inspector says the shop needs clean up.." Fred said. "Yeah, So?" I said to the twins. "Well, He says he'll close it if it isn't cleaned up by August 12th." George said. My jaw dropped. "WHAT?!?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU DO RELIZE THIS IS THEIR CAREER?!?!" I yelled at the Inspector dude. "Siarra, CALM. DOWN." Fred said. I took a step back. Now, I wasn't so close to the inspector. He scribbled a note on his clipboard and muttered "Manager.. Has.. Anger.. Issues.." I turned around to Fred. "Anger Issues?" I whispered to him. I turned to the inspector. He wrote something else on his clipboard, then handed a small piece of paper to me. It read:

Next Inspection:
August 12th, 12 PM.

~ Bill Tasler.

This SUCKED. "My mum can help.." I said. She would.. I mean, of course she would. "Ok.. We'll have to close down for a while.." George said sadly. "Yeah.. Hey, Can I stay at your house? I am packed, I mean, for Hogwarts. But I can bring it." I said. "Sure Siarra." Fred said, smiling. "Well, I'll go tell my mum, and I'll come tonight." I said. I turned around and walked out the door. I walked back to my house happily. Right when I got in, I walked up the stairs to my mum's room "Hey, Mum, can I go to the Weasly's tonight?" I asked her. "Oh, Sure." She said. I grabbed my trunk and grabbed my owl. I quickly scribled down a letter. It said this:

Fred, George:
I am coming NOW. With a Port-Key

Love you,
Siarra.

"Send this to Fred and George, Will ya?" I told my black owl, cherry. I gave her the letter, and she flew out my window. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my hairbrush. "Mum, Turn this into a port-key, will you?"
I said to her. She took my hairbrush and put the tip of her wand on it. She muttered a few words I didn't here, then dropped my hairbrush on the floor. "Ok. Bye Mum, Love you!" I said. I took hold of my trunk and grabbed my hairbrush. 30 seconds later, I hit the ground. I got up and saw my owl, Cherry, in the window. Fred and George had just gotten my letter. I looked up, and saw Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. "Hey!" I said to them all. "Oh hey Siarra, I just got your owl." Fred said. "Siarra, What are we going to do about the shop?" Ron said. "Hi Ron, I had a GREAT day today, Thanks for asking!" I said sarcasticlly. "Sorry.." Ron said quietly. "Mum and Dad know your here." Fred said. "That's good.." I said. I stood up and relized almost the whole Weasly family was staring at me. Ginny, Ron, Mr Weasly, Mrs Weasly, Fred, George.. Harry, Hermione. "Sorry, short noitice.." I said quietly. "Oh, That's fine." Mrs. Weasly said. Everyone quit staring at me. Mr and Mrs. Weasly left the room. I was quite emmbaressed.. "So, What are we going to do about the joke shop?" Fred said. "Don't know.. Didn't ask mum."

Chapter 2-

"Well, Siarra, you need to. Like now?" Fred said. I grabbed a piece of parchment and my quill. "I will right her now." I said. I walked over to the table and put the parchement down. I scribbled down the letter. It read:

Mum,
Me and The Twins were wondering if you could help us with the shop?

Love you,
Siarra [:

I sealed the letter and handed it to my owl. "Cherry, take this to mum." I whispered into Cherry's ear. She hooted hapily and flew out the window. "I'll go get some butterbeers." Fred said. "Yeah, me too." George said. I nodded, and they walked down the stairs. Ron and Harry were playing Wizards Chess. Me, Ginny, and Hermione talked for a while. "Siarra, they really like you." Ginny said. I never thought about that... When Fred and George got back, they handed everyone their butterbeers. Ron had won Wizards Chess, and was now playing George, and winner played Fred. In the end, George won. Ron's king got kicked off by George's queen. Then George played Fred, and George won(again.) "Siarra, wanna play me?" George said. "Sure, but I'm about to kick your but, Weasly." I said, grinning. "Alrighty, Winter. Bring it ON!" George said. I loved getting competive with the Twins. "Make the first move, you'll need all the help you can get." I said to George. We played for about 1 hour before my queen kicked George's king off. "Bwhahaaha, Weasly. I win again." I said, putting on my best evil voice. "Alright. Let's see if your LUCK comes in this round." George said. "I bet you 5 galleons that it will." I said. "Okay, I am about to have 5 galleons." George said. "Shake on it." I said. We shook hands, which pretty much ment he was giving me 5 galleons. We played for ANOTHER hour, then I won. "Pay up." I said, still grinning. He handed me 5 galleons. I threw them into my trunk, which was still open. We talked for awhile, until the last few people went to bed. I hugged Fred and George at about 2 am, and set up where I was sleeping. I gave Fred and George ANOTHER hug, then went to sleep.
The next morning, George woke me up. "Mornin' " He whispered. I sat up. "Siarra, GET UP." Fred yelled from the door way. I rolled my eyes. "Sometimes, I wish you were more like George." I said sleepily. I gave George a hug, who was still kneeling next to where I slept. "We're going over to the shop." George said. "Yeah, well how are we getting there?" I said, turning to George."Brooms." he said. I groaned. "I am horrbile at flying.." I said. "Then you can ride on one of ours." Fred said. "Mine, more like." George said. "No, MINE!" Fred yelled. "I pick George.. Or Fred.. Umm.." I said. "Have ME." George said. "Fine, I'll have George." I said. They went to get their brooms. "Ready to go, My love?" George said. I smiled, and nodded. I put on my Converse, which were plaid. We walked outside. It was cool, probbly because it was so early. I rested my head on George's shoulder.

Chapter 3-

I got of Georges broom awhile later. "So, I should go get my Mum." I said. "I'll come!" Fred said. "Okay. George, we'll be back in a while." I said, turning to George. "Can I come?" George asked, sounding a tad annoyed. "Oh.. Sorry.." I said quietly. "SO, do you guys wanna' walk or ride?" I said. "I'll ride if you ride with me." Fred said, grinning. I smiled and nodded. We got back on the brooms. About 2 minutes later, we were at my house. I got off Fred's broom and walked up to the door of my house. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I opened the door slowly. The house was completly silent. I walked into the kitchen, whitch smelled(for some reason) like burnt toast. I scanned the room, and outta' the corner of my eye, saw my brother(Jackson) laying uncontionsly on the floor. "Oh my gawsh!" I gasped at the sight of my brother. Fred and George then walked in. "Siarra.. What Happened?!" George asked me, in shock. I shrugged. "Fred, what do you think?" I asked, turning to Fred. "I don't know.. JACKSON, WAKE UP!" Fred yelled in Jackson's ear. Jackson sat up slowly. "Wh-What Happened?" He stuttered sleepily. "I don't know, you were probaly cursed. Where's Mum?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Can we go to the shop? I need to get more stuff.. I already ran out.." Jackson said. "Uhmm.." I said. "Sure, Jackson!" Fred said. I looked at Fred. "Sirusly?" I muttered.
**End.Of.Chap.**

Characters!

*~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. Ecea596
Siarra Winter. 6th year at Hogwarts, Gryffindor.

*~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. 1dcb470
Fred/George Weasly. 6th year at Hogwarts, Gryffindors.

More coming soon!! I am too lazyy to add Jackson xD

~ Julia

Last edited by Moony on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

*~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. Empty Re: *~ Never say Never~* a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8.

Post by Dreamer Mon 21 Sep 2009, 8:31 pm

Woot! NSN! Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

*~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. Empty Re: *~ Never say Never~* a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8.

Post by Moony Mon 21 Sep 2009, 9:40 pm

xD
i I going to have a poll on what book 2# should be called.

Remember capitals, woman! *~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. 24671

-PeGgYsNoW
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 22 Sep 2009, 7:49 am

Coolie ^^
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Thu 24 Sep 2009, 5:37 pm

shyaa xD
lol, *F*red is a weird dude. bwhaha. he yells alot, *because* he ish going crazzyy

Remember to use your best grammar, and don't forget caps! *~ Never say Never~*    a Fred and George Weasly fanficcy by Julia Weasly :D Chapter 4 on Page 1, post 8. Icon_biggrin

-PeGgYsNoW
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 29 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

I like chapter 3 Smug
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Tue 29 Sep 2009, 7:43 pm

Yes, Jackson is a retard atempting magic Smile
xD He is, and he marries someone. You'll find out soon, young green grasshopper. xD
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sun 04 Oct 2009, 9:02 pm

Chapter 4- Jackson the clutzy idiot

Chapter 4- Jackson the clutzy idiot.

“Fred! He just passed out!!” I half-yelled.
“Siarra, you are acting all worried!! Almost as worried as Mum gets when I hit myself in the head!!“
“That’s ’cause it happens so much!!!“ I said in a panicked voice.
I saiI sighed dramatically and stormed up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and went in. The wall was painted navy blue, and my Mum enchanted the ceiling to look like the night sky (like at Hogwarts). I scanned the room for my dog, Moon. She was a medium-size fluffy white dog. She was curled up on her bed, sleeping. I decided that was bored, and headed back down stairs. There was a loud knock on the door, and Jackson rushed over to open it. He opened the door, and it was my sister Courtney. She had just finished school.. She was the Head Girl, and she was in Ravenclaw. “Hi, Court.” I said from the doorway. “Hey. I just saw Mum in Diagon Alley, she is getting school stuff for you guys.” Courtney said.
“See Siarra! Jackson probably hit himself in the head. While he was making toast.”
“So? He still fainted, Fred.”
“Fine.” Fred said, sounding a tad annoyed. “I hit myself in the head with a pan, I think..” Jackson admitted quietly. ”While making toast?!?!” Courtney said, in a not-really-panicked panicked voice. “Well, shya, of course! Isn’t that Jackson’s thing, getting hit in the head while making toast?” I said sarcastically. Fred, George, and Courtney all laughed quietly. “So, what should we do?” George said. I looked up at him realizing why we came. I shrugged, and went to get some orange juice. “Mum!!” Jackson said as she appeared inside the living room (apparting, or whatever.) “Hey Mum, could you come down to the shop?” I asked her after she said Hello to me. “Okay. Did Jackson hit himself in the head again” Mum asked me with a hint of sarcasum in her voice. I nodded and grinned. “I’ll get Gred and Forge.” I said, going back into the living room. “Let’s go.”
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sun 04 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

NeW cHaPtEr!
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 09 Oct 2009, 10:05 pm

Cool chappie (:

I have to watch your avvie like six times every time I see it xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:30 pm

Rofl. Same.. xD
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

Ahh, I have horrible, horrible writers block... I think I am starting this story over and making it in their last year Smile I will call it Mischief Managed YAY
Okay, mods please close.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:53 pm

Can do. I'll move it to the unfinished section for you actually.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:43 am

hio!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 18 Dec 2009, 6:22 pm

Ohh... *sigh* I just heard the song that I think your title may be based off last night... I ♥️ it...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Thu 14 Jan 2010, 9:49 pm

xDD
I love that song.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 15 Jan 2010, 6:44 pm

Me as well... I have other reasons besides the song being a good one, but that's a factor too.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 15 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

I KNOW THE REASONS!! I think.
Are they, cause of the night with the dance and the Laurence and the AWW and yeah? xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 15 Jan 2010, 8:35 pm

Yeah. xD And, of course, it's just an epic song. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 15 Jan 2010, 9:02 pm

xD Yes. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

I'm re-writing NSN. ;p
Okay, I should be added to the original members >;D
I need a colored username! -cries-
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 24 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

bob!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down