Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st week of Swimming

Go down

1st week of Swimming Empty 1st week of Swimming

In school we lined up in the hall to wait for the bus when a teacher came out and said the bus was going to be late everyone sighed.
Today was our first week of swimming and everyone was so happy and excited apart from me i can't swim and am kinda scared of the water.
''I'm feeling sick''i said to Bethan who was standing next to me.
''Rachel it will be ok'' Bethan said
a few minutes after that i heard someone shout the bus is there just at that moment i looked forward and the bus was just about to turn the corner to park so we could all get on.
When we were there we went into the changing room and i got changed into my swimming costume and then i put my 50 pence into the coin bit but my locker key wouldn't come off so Holly had to come and help me get it out.When i went into the pool bit i had a shower and then we stood through a talk about the swimming lessons.We all had to go in threes to swim to the other side but then disaster struck when it was my turn i began to cry when i just got in the pool Jane my swimming teacher told me to just walk to the other end of the pool instead.
I felt all embarassed and began to cry even harder i was put into the lowest group but we didn't do any swimming because we just needed to get used to the water first.
So it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.Which i'm so happy about.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

1st week of Swimming :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 13 Jan 2011, 8:57 pm by Tolly12bells

Aww... You'll get it! Swimming is great once you get used to it. Smiley I wish you the best of luck!

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:39 pm by PeggySnow

Yeah, swimming is like anything. With practice, you'll get it in no time! Smiley Good luck!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:07 pm by superdork11

Swimming it's great, but it might take some time to get... You'll get it though.

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:34 am by summer

Thanks i sure hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down