Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise!

Go down

Surprise! Empty Surprise!

Today it was my teacher Mrs Macleod's birthday and we had planned a party for her.
In the afternoon as planned Mr Mccallum took Mrs Macleod to his office and when she went away we all got out of our seats and started to get everything ready.
I started to find a hiding spot where i could jump from Ashleigh and Bethan started putting up posters saying happy birthday on the walls,Vahtan went on the laptop and requested by emily he put firework by Katy Perry on.We were making so much noise doing it that Mrs Swan had to tell us all to be quiet.The other class came to join us and they started hiding to.
Just at that moment someone shouted Mrs Macleod is coming everyone paniced and tried to find a hiding place (luckily i had my hiding place sorted out from the start) they went into place and got the music started.
Mrs Macleod walked up and everyone jumped up and shouted surprise she was so suprised Surprised her expression was gold.Soon everyone was going up to get cake and juice and some people were crowding round the laptop to change the music for everyone to dance to.
They changed the song to a Michael Jackson song and everyone stood and watched Luke do his Michael Jackson impersonation everyone laughed.Luke wants to be a Michael Jackson impersonater when he is older and i think he will because he is really good at it.
Anyway it turned out to be a great party and it was loads of fun.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Surprise! :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:26 pm by Tolly12bells

Ooh, sounds awesome! I'm so jealous. We can never pull off parties for our teachers. xD It sounds like you had a great time, though.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm by Dreamer

That sounds like a fun time! We could barely pull off a surprise for one of my closest friends, let alone a teacher. xD

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:20 pm by PeggySnow

Sounds awesome! xD Haha, yeah... with a surprise party with my friends... someone would let it slip. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Sat 15 Jan 2011, 7:35 am by summer

It was great fun more adventure's next week i hope.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sat 15 Jan 2011, 10:11 am by superdork11

Yeah.... We could never pull it off....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down