Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairytale Forest--- A semi elite rp (OPEN!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fairytale Forest--- A semi elite rp (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairytale Forest--- A semi elite rp (OPEN!)

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 6:51 pm

"How do I know your not just telling a lie?" he asked, grinning evily. Surely he could go further, risking his own life... but a terrible idea that could be... He sighed softly. "And who might you be?" he questioned.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Fairytale Forest--- A semi elite rp (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairytale Forest--- A semi elite rp (OPEN!)

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 6:55 pm

"Asmeraldea." Asmeraldea replied apathetically, ignoring the tom's former accusation of her possibly lying.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm

"Hmph," was his simple reply. Nothing else. Nope. Nothing else. After a few moments of silence, though, he broke this silence, as so, he said: "Darkmemories', the name." he added, smirking evily.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

"Oh, I'm so scared," Asmeraldea scoffed. "What a bitter name... oh my, tell me your depressing memories." She sardonically sneered, giving Darkmemories a look that said 'I dare you'.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:06 pm

Darkmemories hissed at her, his claws sharper then ever - he remained in his stance.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:10 pm

"Come on, I can see you're spoiling for a fight..." Asmeraldea hissed softly, circling Darkmemories.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:12 pm

He smirked, then shouted out a spell, as lightning came crashing down, towards Asmeraldea.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:20 pm

Asmeraldea cried out in pain and indignation as the shaft of lighting stuck her in the right eye; her vision flashed black to white-hot and back again. "Y-you insolent little furball!" She lashed out with her claws unsheathed, but stumbled and fell for she couldn't see. She caterwauled a darkness spell instead, but it hit a tree for once again, she couldn't see her target; the spell caused the trunk to shrivel up.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:28 pm

He cast another spell, as more lightning crashed down towards her. Due to the slight mix of darkness it in, it powered the lightning by a longshot.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:37 pm

The lighting struck a whisker away from Asmeraldea's left paw, paralyzing her leg, which buckled underneath her landing her snout in the dirt. Despite the desperate situation, Asmeraldea began to cackle, the sound echoed, bounced back and the earth began to tremble violently; a wide crack separated Asmeraldea from Darkmemories. Down in the abyss appeared to be nothing but darkness.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

"Hmph,"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:44 pm

"Why so 'hmphy'? Is it because you paralyzed my left leg, and blinded my right eye that you don't even have the spirit to boast? I'm disappointed." Asmeraldea mewed coldly.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 25 Sep 2009, 6:55 am

Just as so was said, he began laughing insultingly once again. "Aye, aye, aye.." he shook his head gently, then laughed afterwards.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 27 Sep 2009, 9:34 am

"Aye, aye aye," Asmeralda mimicked in a high pitched mew. "Have anything better then that?" She spat, lashing her tail meticulously.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 27 Sep 2009, 4:45 pm

"Have anything better? Of course I do have much better, but why waste it all on a foolish little kit like you?" he questioned slightly, grinning evily afterwards.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Wed 30 Sep 2009, 5:47 pm

"You're just a coward! You can't even rub fox-dung in a she-cat's face!" Asmeralda snarled, her blind eye darting around madly.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:09 pm

"Hm? D'you say something? I beleive I heard barking."

((Reminds me. There's this guy in school, that everyone calls a dog. So once, he was talking, and my friend told him:

"Innunciate when you bark!" xD))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

(That's not even possible!! xD That's why it's funny!)

" I said that you were a coward! You can't even rub fox-dung in a she-cat's face!" Asmeralda screeched, sick of Darkmemorie's little games.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:56 pm

"Stop barking. No one gets it. Except for dogs like you."

((We were ROFLing so much. x3))
((That kid once came in my class, and I shouted:

"Agh! There's a damn dog in our class!!"))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:02 pm

"THAT WAS A CORNY AND HORRIBLE THING TO SAY!!" And with that, Asmeralda shot a fierce wave of choking shadow gas towards Darkmemories. (no, no she did not fart.. xD)

(Make the doggy do tricks!! buhahah and give him treats! )
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

((Yeah. His name is Danny. My friend brought a few dog treats to school. And she said: "This is for Danny." xD))

((Aw. Ii thought she did. Jk. Jk. xD))

"Mmph." he cast a spell, making more lightining come upon them, attacking her again.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

(Sit Danny! Roll over.. HA.)

Asmeralda turned around and sent a horrific fart towards the lighting, which backfired off and was sent towards Darkmemories, a horrible smell along with it.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:21 pm

((That works with my friend Margaret. I told her sit, she sits. I say roll over, she rolls over. I say play dead, she pretends to stab herself. xD))

He cast a sheild around himself.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:23 pm

(Or, she could be encased in one of Asmeralda's farts, she would most certainly die. Smile )

The gassy flatulence that had been excreted from Asmeralda's behind bounced off the shield and headed back towards Asmeralda, who cowered in fear; her farts were ghastly.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:29 pm

(Since I am now the owner of this role play, any more announcements or characters are added here:

Shadowclaw - Scooter )
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next