Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bird

4 posters

Go down

The bird Empty The bird

Post by fake magic Mon 11 Jun 2012, 6:03 pm

He was a bird and I was a human. I was falling, while he possessed the sky. I often wished to spread my wings and fly along with him. But our destiny wasn't such. As I've already said, he was flying and I was forever nailed to the ground.

We met at the time when sunlight was playing chase on the snow, making world appear more magical than it really was. He was laying there - in the embrace of cold, his wing broken. And I, forever fallen, found him on the ground, where his presence did not belong. At first, I could not find the courage to approach him, as he was just a bird - wild king of the skies, and I was just a human - pitiful ground worm.

For a few, slowly in eternity soaking seconds, I was watching him struggling to rise again. His hopes were breaking as fast as rainfall breaks on the gravel road in the hot summer day. My heart ached. Suddenly, he wasn't just a bird anymore. At that exact moment, when his pain and despair knocked to the door of my soul, he became a Bird.

I slowly reached for him, scared that he would back away, but he stayed still. As our eyes met, I felt like somehow he could guess feelings locked deep in my heart. I brought him home, silently hoping that we'll never part.

I carefully bandaged his wing, fed and looked after him, giving away all my love, which I saved for so long. He accepted my care quietly, not making any promises or vows. But it was too late - my heart was starting to grow wings.

While recovering, he wasn't happy. I saw pain, which I couldn't stop, since I was never brave enough to ask what was hurting most. Though I think that it was his soul.

Before I met him, I thought that short fly would give me an everlasting bliss, but looking at his pain I found myself wrong. Wish will never be the same as longing.

Once, I found Bird looking at the moon. From his gaze it looked like the view was tearing his heart apart. Did he ever went to the moon? He took his eyes off as he heard my soundless question. I learned that some questions must be kept unspoken to be answered.

Bird recovered and left. He was my Bird and I was his Human. But that couldn't change our destiny.
fake magic
fake magic

Back to top Go down

The bird Empty Re: The bird

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 14 Jun 2012, 2:45 pm

We can't understand it the way you do, but nevertheless, well done! The emotional language is powerful.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:24 pm

Ooh... That is really cool. As Maddie said, I would assume I don't get it the way you do, but it is really good. Smile
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 20 Jun 2012, 7:46 pm

Oh, wow... Kind of a star-crossed lovers thing going on. I like it a lot. Especially the phrase, "Forever fallen."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 22 Jun 2012, 9:27 am

Ooh, I do like that phrase, I hadn't really noticed it before, but I like it.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum