Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCT: September

2 posters

Go down

MCT: September Empty MCT: September

Post by superdork11 Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:58 am

I know it's still August, but we haven't had one of these since April, and I think it's about time. Besides, August'll be over in a few days anyway.

I saw the Dark Night Rises yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME. Who else has seen it?

When does everyone start school? Any summer reading left to do? Who's been procrastinating?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

MCT: September Empty Re: MCT: September

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

The Dark Knight Rises looks awesome! I've wanted to see it after reading this review: http://www.breakpoint.org/features-columns/articles/entry/12/19898

My school started August 17th, though I had to do Chemistry and Algebra 2 over the summer because I procrastinated on them during the previous school year. How about your school and summer reading?
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:43 am

And now it's definitely September.

Oh, that doesn't sound fun.
Our school started, and it's nice and happy, but not really, but kind of, and that sentence made no sense and I'm tired. But yeah, life's been going very nicely. Very Happy
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 23 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

It's nice that life's going nicely. You're quite right, that sentence didn't make much sense. Maybe you can clarify (or were you just tired?).

What classes are you taking? I'm doing Geometry, Advanced Chemistry, Spanish, Psychology, Worldview (which is Philosophy/Theology/History/Literature all in one), and violin. My favorite class is worldview. What's your favorite class?

Do you know how Lauren is doing? We two are the only frequenters of the site it seems.

Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 11:22 am

I was just tired. I don't see any benefit to figuring out what I actually meant. xD

I'm taking Honors Pre Calculus, Honors English, Chemistry, Western Civilizations, Spanish 3, choir, and orchestra. My favorite (excluding choir and orchestra) is probably H Pre Calc. Though I do really love Spanish. Your classes sound cool.

I think Lauren's doing pretty good. She seems to be managing school and such. But, we do seem to be lonely on this site.

And here we are... The last day of September, and four posts... Sad.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down