Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tolly12Bells Random Blog For October... is it the 4th?

Go down

Tolly12Bells Random Blog For October... is it the 4th? Empty Tolly12Bells Random Blog For October... is it the 4th?

Yoflam dudes and/or dudettes! This is my first blog, so bear with me. As you can see, I'm not the best when it comes to dates... It is the fourth right? Well, I don't really care. It's just my blog for some day in the beginning of October. So far, I've had a rather normal day.

I woke up at precisely 10:57 this morning, and lay in bed re-reading "Ender's Game" for about half an hour before I finally got too annoyed with my brother shouting at his DS to stay calm any longer.

I got out of bed and was greeted by my uncle's dog, Ollie. We're doggysitting him for the weekend, because my uncle and his girlfriend are out of town at a wedding. They get back tonight, at which point in time, I suppose we will have to return Ollie to his master.

I then walked to our laptop, and wandered on here, TWG, and WI for a few minutes, before becoming utterly bored with all three sites because either:
A. No one was on
B. No one was responding in the Harry Potter Club.
C. I was too tired to stare at the screen any longer.

I made myself about the most random breakfast one could think of. Two pieces of toast, and a leftover cinnamon bun. Now why is this random? Well, I suppose it's not too random, but considering that it was about noon... Erm, yes.

My mom made a grocery run, during which my little brother and I fought because he wanted chocolate milk when he'd already had three glasses of strawberry milk that morning. I was too frustrated with him to not hit him, so I returned solemnly to my unorganized room, and picked up on reading Ender's Game again. After another 25 page chapter, Mom was back with stuff to make sloppy joes which, at the moment, are simmering and making me hungry again because I can't believe that it's already five o' clock.

I got up, and watched part of Sorcerer's Stone because it was on TV, and got bored with that too. So I was back to Ender's Game again. I was crying as I finished the book because of one line that always touches me. Now, those of you who haven't read the book wouldn't understand the point of this at all, but here's the line:
"Remember, the enemy's gate is [down."

I ate a packet of Skittles, then wandered upstairs to write this blog. *Stares out the window at the down-pouring rain* I'm uber tired. Nod Now, whenever I write a blog in the future, I shall have a word of the day at the bottom!

Here's the word for today:
Deipnosophist
means
One Who Excels at Conversations at the Dinner Table

Random, but cool.

Not so sincerely,
Tolly12bells

Last edited by Tolly12bells on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Tolly12Bells Random Blog For October... is it the 4th? :: Comments

Bela Kiss

Post Sun 04 Oct 2009, 7:35 pm by Bela Kiss

Awesome new word!!! Razz All I had for dinner was a baked potato... Sad

Your little brother sounds bratty! Smile

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 04 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm by Tolly12bells

Yeah. xD Hmm... I just finished eating. Nod

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:48 am by superdork11

hi! i am a random bob! bounce i still don't know if this works, Eye Roll or is there a spase : [ : : probably not, or do i just have the whole thing wrong

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:22 pm by Tolly12bells

You got it the first time!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by superdork11

ooh, In your original post, Skittles!
Tast the rainbow!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:02 pm by Tolly12bells

xD Yes. I'd love to pelt Drew with a pack! xD That'd be so funny!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:13 pm by superdork11

I know! hehe! The genie with a dirty mind!, if you are confused, watch Lazer Collection 1,2,3 on youtube! hehe!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:24 pm by Tolly12bells

I don't know if I want to.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm by superdork11

please! It is so funny!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:07 pm by Tolly12bells

No thanks. xD I'll pass...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm by superdork11

waht where we talking about?

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:32 pm by Tolly12bells

I don't know. xD Oh yeah, I'm so helpful... Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm by superdork11

skittles!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm by Tolly12bells

Mmm.... xD I wonder if we have any left... BRB...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm by superdork11

hehe! I ate all mine for m hallowen!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:41 pm by Tolly12bells

Mmm... I did. *shoves entire packet of skittles into mouth* Yum... xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 9:34 am by superdork11

nice, you are making me want skittles, but i diont' heave any, so i guess a piece of brocoli will suffice, jk. i need to have breakfast soon, sorry, randomful!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sat 21 Nov 2009, 11:16 am by Tolly12bells

Ahaha, I think we have doughnuts. Mmm... I might steal one of those. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! It's snowing again Eileen! Burn! xD We're supposed to get, like, a foot today. Maybe it'll stick around, and Dad won't think I'm so crazy for singing 'Fa comma la "comma" la comma la comma la...' xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 24 Nov 2009, 11:21 pm by superdork11

For Camelot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 11:17 am by Tolly12bells

Ahaha...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:00 pm by superdork11

hooha?!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:49 pm by Tolly12bells

xD

Remember when Jason called his Hoorah a yahoo? xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm by superdork11

ooh yeah! Care to explain, because, if I where anyone like Nadine(Who doesn't know me and Lauren in real life), I would be baffled by the expression
"Remember when Jason called his Hoorah a yahoo?"

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:25 pm by Tolly12bells

Yeah, sure. xD

We took a class trip, (not saying where) and we were out hiking all day long, and the things we packed our lunches in were called 'hoorahs' because the teacher's said we'd be all "HOORAY!" when it was time for lunch. So on the way back from one of our hikes (we were in a big van) Jason goes,"Hey! Somebody left this yahoo in the back of the car!" xD We all burst out laughing because he was sitting right next to Taylor. Eye Roll And Taylor, can be very much considered a Yahoo. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down