Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled...

2 posters

Go down

The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled... Empty The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled...

Post by Jesus4Eternity Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled... Dmpa2s

(Thanks webkinzluver321 on WI for the banner! )

Maturity: I will allow fight scenes and kissing, but no pregnacies.
Fantasy: Vampires and shapeshifters.

Welcome to the Twilight Saga Roleplay! I know many people like twilight...so here's a place to create your own character in the saga! All events will take place AFTER breaking dawn, so, if you haven't read the saga, I would before joining!

Here are the rules:
NO innapropriate content.
NO cursing. In accordance to this, no language worse than crud, and please do not take the Lord's name in vain. Please.
YES, you can date other charecters.
When you sign up, you will be issued the original twilight saga charecters with numbers. For example "Jasper I, Rosalie I" ect. (I have the real charecters, because I started this.) While RPing, you can say "Jasper I" or you can say "Jasper". Your choice. (NOTE: This means ANY charecters from the saga. Mike, Zafrina, Benjamin, Alice...anyone.)
YES, charecters can leave (Example: I can make Alice leave so I can date Jasper. NOTE: If this happens, you must list BOTH you and the other person on the Soulmate part of the form. See example for details)
YES, charecters can change. For example, I can be bitten and becme a vampire/half-vampire. However, you have to PM me for this change to occur.

Please write more than a sentence.

You are a vampire, shapeshifter/werewolf, a human, or a mix of two of these. You live in a world of magical creatures. The Voultri have just checked on the Cullens, and everything seems well. Roleplay now while it's still safe.

Don't forget to PM me the form!
Charecter Name:
Species:
Looks? (If it's a werewolf, please descrise the wolf form too.) :
Personality:
Soulmate? OPTIONAL (Yes, it can be Edward, Jacob, ect. but you HAVE to put your number. Like, "Edward III" :
History OPTIONAL :
Age (If vampire, please include BOTH ages.) :

Power OPTIONAL:
Anything else? :

As an example, here's Jasper Hale.
Charecter Name: Jasper Whitlock Hale
Species: Vampire
Looks: Jasper is tall for his age ( 6'3"). He has blond, curly hair covering his head, and gold to black eyes, depending on thirst. His skin is pale white and icy cold, and sparkles in the sunlight. His face is usually in pain, due to the fact that any human's blood tortures him.
Personality: Jasper seems shy, becasue he barely talks to anyone, but that's really not the case. He can't talk to anyone, since he is not very controlled with his tempation for blood. His thirst is very hard to resist, particually when humans are close. However, he is very kind, if he talks to you.
Soulmate: Was thought to be Alice Cullen, however, it is really Amanda (Me.)
History: Jasper Whitlock was 16 when he joined the army. At the age of 20, Maria bit him for her army. He was strong, and could control emotions. Years later, he met Peter. When Jasper and Peter were getting rid of newborns, Peter ran away with one of them, Charlotte. About 10 years later, Peter came back for Jasper, adn he left with them.
Jasper was in Philedelphia when he found Alice. They left and found the Cullens. When Alice left, he found his true soulmate: Amanda (me.)

Power: He can control emotions, and doesn't have a lot of self-control.
Anyhting else: He's awesome. The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled... Icon_biggrin

Anouncements!
October 7- If you want your character to have a power, PM the the name and power. I will show it on the front page. Alos, please re-read the rules and continue RPing.

Thanks for reading, and get ready to RP!

Jesus4Eternity's Characters (Original Twilight Saga charecters)

Amanda Maxwell; Unknown Years old; Human
Susan Clearwater; 16 years old; Werewolf

Colin Flopperjack; Phisically 18; Mentally 18; Vampire
Alyssa Autimad; Phisically 16; Mentally 19; Vampire
Robert Steeljack; Phisically 17; Mentally 17; Vampire
Alexis Autimad; Phisically 17; Mentally 19; Vampire
Harper Thitmon; Phisically 21; Mentally 124; Vampire
Gronam Thiget; Phisically 23; Mentally 156; Vampire

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled... Empty Re: The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled...

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

Z'awzum. ^^

Hey, remember, no blue or red. Wink
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled... Empty Re: The Twilight Saga; Chapter 1; After It Was Settled...

Post by Jesus4Eternity Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:30 pm

(Use () pwease. xD, me changie. Smile)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:33 pm

((Gah. Forgot. xD))

((And.. ooookayyy... ^^))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity Wed 07 Oct 2009, 5:35 pm

(Wanna join? Smile)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down