Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List that might help?

2 posters

Go down

List that might help? Empty List that might help?

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED Thu 24 Jun 2010, 2:02 pm

I made this a while ago but it might be helpful to people :] (The first 3 summary things I didn't make but i can't remember where I found them ... I think i searched google for plot generators)

This is an epic about predetermined destiny. The story is about a xenomedical expert who hates a complacent zoologist. It starts on a deep-space probe. The differences between alien technologies is a major part of this story.

This is an epic about empowerment. The story is about a worried barber with a chemical dependency. It takes place on a fog-shrouded planet. The role of artificial intelligence in society plays a major role in the story.

The story is about a CEO and a corrupt murderer. It takes place at a portal to another solar system. The story begins with smuggling and ends with a revelation. The speed of technological advancement is a major part of this story.

Spread of disease………………………………….
Chemicals
Innocent
Ambitious
Illusion
Supernatural art collector …….
Spying demonic thief
Blackmailing
Mysterious
Crafty
Ghost
Android
Dictator
Genetically engineered
The genetically-engineered power thief.
Misguided
(Un)popular
Brilliant
Fugitive
Abnormality
Dimension
Cybernetic
Counterfeit
Manic
Panic
psychedelic stalker of the pure
psyche
soul
antisocial master of emotion
unemotional
artificial
pillaging mutated slavemaster
assassin of unfortunate..
terrorist
outcast
gem
resurrected
energy
potential
lying ghost!! … …
robotic torturer of the good.
Mad scientist
Retro
Steam punk
Freak…
Imposter
Pain
Stalker
Arson
Obscure
Murderous
Mastermind
Obsessive
Manipulator
Poison
Smoke
OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

List that might help? Empty Re: List that might help?

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Jun 2010, 2:10 pm

Cool, thanks, Miranda! (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum