Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input!

+2
OneTreeHill!
Dreamer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input! - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input!

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:54 pm

Yeah, you'd have to PM a mod to make sure it's appropriate first Nod

We should also have Movie, Book, Music, Style, etc reveiws, that would be cool.

And a section dedicated to Music.. yup.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input! - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input!

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:58 pm

Thats what it is going to be...What should the magazine be called?
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:59 pm

I will make sections and then people can add to the magazine by making there own thread if appropiate or should we let people have indivuals magazines?
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:03 pm

Magazines? I'm confused. Lol! Please explain Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:08 pm

Alright well we need some time to straightn this out. Well how should we work this? Should we let them make there own threads or we have threads that they submitt news storys and we add them?
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:17 pm

I think make their own. And yes we do need time. That's why it's under suggestions for future changes instead of Furutre Changes. Future Changes are things happening soon. Suggestions for changes are things that might happen or are happening not so soon.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:20 pm

So we have them make there own so everry story they are going to cover news on are they going to have to send that to a Mod?
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:53 pm

I suppose.. IDK. This could be complicated. I'll PM ya, and when we're done working out how this works then we can post it on the thread. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:00 pm

Altighty then sounds good.Smile.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu 24 Sep 2009, 10:10 pm

I like your guys Ideas for changes, but what about simple stuff? For instance can you change the fount? Maybe have the ranks be titled differently? Smile
Jade
Jade
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 25 Sep 2009, 10:53 am

Lol, yes, different font would be good. This happens to be my favorite font of all time xD But I also like Georgia, Eras Light Itc, and Palatino Linotype. Nod And for the ranks... I tried to be creative, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Most of my more original ranks are the higher ones xP
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sun 27 Sep 2009, 10:23 pm

Oh I like the font!
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:28 pm

Me too! I think I actually do like Georgia better than Trebuchet MS. But Trebuchet is still my second favorite. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:05 am

Interesting conversation... xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:33 pm

Yes....very intresting. I like Georiga, and Trebuchet..
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 03 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

I like Comic Sans MS

What about having a default post color, like on WI. You can set it so that when you post, it's always green, or so on. Same with the font.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 03 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm

Ooh, good idea, Lauren! IDK what I'd pick... or perhaps I'd change it each week xD
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 03 Oct 2009, 9:42 pm

I'm not sure if Forumotion can do that, Lauren, but great idea! I'll look into it!! Nod I like Comic Sans, but I like Trebuchet MS and Georgia more. Lol Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 03 Oct 2009, 10:32 pm

Lolz, Comic Sans looks a lot like my actual handwriting, so I think that's why I'm attracted to it. xD Yeah, I'm not sure if it can either, but you know, worth a shot.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 04 Oct 2009, 9:38 am

My handwriting looks like.... I dunno, it's kind of messy Suggestions To Make The Site Unique - Please give us your input! - Page 2 Icon_razz
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 04 Oct 2009, 12:47 pm

LOL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 04 Oct 2009, 1:16 pm

Lol, I have insanely neat handwriting if I want to, but mostly it's kinda.. IDK. I'll write something and post a picture of it. xP Ahaha, it's sorta messy. I dot my i's with bubbles ^^ and my t's are kinda curved like they are on the computer. I used to do my e's like backwards 3's, but they're back to normal now. xD I change my handwriting all the time. Last year I changed it like seven times.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 04 Oct 2009, 6:16 pm

LOL, me too! I make my 'y's several different ways... xD
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:54 am

Me too! Sometimes i do them normal and straight, and sometimes with curly tails, and sometimes they look like rounded fours... Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2