Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 25 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by superdork11 Fri 17 Dec 2010, 8:45 am

((xD, well, poor James, that must be awkward for him...))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 25 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Dec 2010, 4:04 pm

(( Lmao, are you kidding me? Most guys, no matter how nerdy they are, are more than happy to see a girl in her bra. Eye Roll ))

Nadine kissed him, grinning through the kiss. She pulled his shirt off, breaking the kiss only for the second it took to pull it over his head.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 18 Dec 2010, 10:24 am

((Well, I guess. At our school, boys probably would.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 18 Dec 2010, 11:00 am

((*coughcoughcoughsplutterskylerspluttercoughcoughcough*))

James' brain was going in overdrive, and his head started spinning. He felt Nadine's silky smooth skin in the palm of his hand. He leaned into the kiss even more.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 18 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

((I know, that's what I was thinking.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 18 Dec 2010, 3:09 pm

((I can't believe him right now...))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 18 Dec 2010, 7:57 pm

((I know, I know. It's totally ridiculous.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:09 pm

((*Throws Farken off cliff*))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 18 Dec 2010, 11:25 pm

((Ugh, yeah, he cheated, right? Stupid boy...))

Nadine slowly leaned backwards until she was laying down, pulling him with her. She wound her arms around his neck, thoroughly enjoying the moment. It felt so much more right with James, so much more because of love, rather than it had been with Ryan because of lust.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 19 Dec 2010, 10:37 am

((Stupid boy. Meh.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 19 Dec 2010, 11:33 am

((... I always have that sparkly pole... Assuming that I don't ever have to vie it to Ricky to beat Chris with... xDD))

James forced himself to ignore the shivers that wanted to slip down his spine. He couldn't remember being more happy, and though he was out of his comfort zone, it was in a good way in which he couldn't describe.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

((xD Nope, Chris is all good. Ricky shall kindly hand it over for the beating of Skyler. >=D))

Nadine's head with spinning with bliss. So this is what love feels like...
Of course, at the most inopportune time, the door of the tent was ripped open and there stood Nadine's mother, baggy-eyed with bared teeth. "What the FUCK are you doing?!" she screeched. Nadine let out a small scream of surprise, pushing James off of her and sitting up, her head aching from all the sudden movement. Her mother punched her in the face. "Put some clothes on young lady, I'm taking you to the juvenile insane asylum."
"Mom!" screamed Nadine, clutching her right eye which was swelling rapidly. She clung to James, scared for her safety. "I'm not insane! I keep trying to run away because you don't treat me right, and frankly you don't care about me at all. James loves me more than you do."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 19 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

((WHOOO!!!!! *Gladly takes pole* ... *smirks menacingly*))

James managed to get Nadine to stop holding him for just long enough to throw himself at her mother. And even though it broke every rule of chivalry he'd ever understood, he began to throw blow after blow against her.
"How -- Dare -- You --- Hit -- Na -- Dine!" each syllable accompanied a whack somewhere on her body.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 19 Dec 2010, 6:04 pm

((*gathers angry mob* *evil grin*

YEAAHHH JAMES WAY TO BE! xD))

Nadine shrieked, getting up and grabbed his hands, holding them together by the wrists behind his back and then wrapping her arms around him from behind in an attempt to restrain him. "James! Stop it! She'll probably file a report against you, she'll have you put in juvie or something. I don't doubt that she would... she just loves to take everything that makes me happy away from me."
Her mother, now sporting several bruises, lunged at her, but Nadine stepped nimbly to the side, dragging James with her. Her mother stumbled, and as she made to turn, Nadine said loudly, "I'm going to call child protective services on you."
"No, you wouldn't dare," hissed Nadine's mother.
"That's the only reason you actually came to get me at all, isn't it? So no one would suspect all the abuse and neglect I put up with. So you could catch me and lock me up before I told everyone. I'm done with it. I'm so beyond done. You might have given birth to me but you're not my mother."
"You little bitch," snarled her mother, smacking her across the face. Nadine grabbed her mother's cell phone out of her jeans pocket and waved it in the air, punching in the number for child protective services that she had had memorized since she was eight years old.
"Touch either of us and I'll press call."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 19 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

((*Skyler glances over shoulder*

That was oh so satisfying to write...))

A silence like death fell over them. Even the leaves outside seemed to stop dancing on their thriving branches.
James, for the first time, stopped struggling against Nadine's grip, and fought the urge to continue his beating on her mother in his mind.
Mrs. Sanchez stared at them wildly, an almost rabid look of rage flickered in her eyes, and her lips were pulled into a vicious snarl, "So this is what it comes to? My own daughter and her," she paused to put a hissing emphasis on the word, "boyfriend are about to call child protective services on me?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 20 Dec 2010, 10:58 am

((Whahaha! Metal pole time!

xDD It looked like it.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:46 pm

((Fun, fun, fun... Smug

And being it me, you're probably not surprised...))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 2:36 pm

(( Smug

xD The angry, drama-filled and depressing scenes are always fun to write. Eye Roll ))

"Yes. Go back home and I won't call," Nadine glared.
"You don't have the guts."
"Don't I?" Nadine asked, her thumb clicking down on the green button. Her mother lunged for her, but Nadine sprinted out of the tent, shivering as the freezing night air whipped across her bare stomach. The phone rang once, twice...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 20 Dec 2010, 4:37 pm

((And the violent scenes always cause me to make the Smug face...))

James was left with her mother in the tent, "It's all your fault!" she screeched at him, "None of this ever would have happened if YOU hadn't come into her life! You've turned her into a--" she cursed wildly, "I hate you!"
James watched her, unimpressed, "You don't help, you know. Screaming at her isn't going to do you any good."
"YOU! WILL! NOT! TELL! ME! WHAT! TO! DO! WITH! MY! CHILD!" her shriek echoed in the night.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

((Same. Smug))

"Child protective services, what is the nature of your dilemma?"
Nadine's dry sobs echoed in the wind, mingling with her mother's screams. "M-my-my-my-my," she stammered, unable to spit out the words.
The voice softened. "Sweetie, take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong. Are your parents posing a threat to you in any way? I hear some screaming in the background."
"My-my-my m-m-mo-mo-mo-mom," Nadine whispered, curling up in a ball on the ground. Despite what a horrible, uncaring person her mother was, she didn't know if she could bring herself to turn her in.
"Your mother? Stay on the line, sweetie. What's your name?"
"N-n-nad-d-i-i-n-n-e S-s-s-s-a-a-nch-ch-ez."
"Okay Nadine, stay calm. What is your location?"
"In th-the m-middle of th-the w-woods," Nadine stammered.
"What? Why are you out there?"
"W-we were t-trying t-t-to run a-a-way, b-but she f-foun-nd us."
"We? Who's 'we'?"
Before Nadine could reply, Mrs. Sanchez grabbed her, wrestled her to the ground, and knocked the phone out of her hand. The call disconnected. Her mother slapped her across the face. "Get up. Get up, you little bitch. We're going home."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 20 Dec 2010, 5:44 pm

James was running through the dark, but couldn't see anything. He hit more than enough trees, and couldn't find Nadine. Her mother had disappeared, and she was nowhere to be found.
"Where are you?!" he screamed in the night, tears being blown down the sides of his face, "NADINE!!!!"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

Nadine heard his distant call and screamed as loud as she could before her mother struck her with a particularly forceful blow to the head which rendered her unconscious. Mrs. Sanchez began to drag her daughter over rocks and branches back through the woods.

((How about she manages to get her home but when she gets there child protective services is waiting for her.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 20 Dec 2010, 8:32 pm

((Ooh, nice idea.))

James returned to the tent, and decided that if Nadine didn't come back in the night, the best he could do was wait until morning to search, then, he gulped at the thought, go home...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 8:40 pm

((After a few minutes James should pack up the tent and go out searching again and go to her house, and see them taking her mom away. Nod ))

After some time, Mrs. Sanchez reached the car parked in the nearest clearing. She laid her daughter roughly in the backseat and climbed in front, revving the engine and taking off for home. In the morning, she decided, she would bring Nadine to the juvenile asylum and put her in for depression and hallucinations.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 20 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

((Okay. That'll work. Smiley))

James waited a few minutes in silence, then it became too much for his sanity to bear. He packed up his tent, and grabbed a flashlight. He shone it all around the clearing, and only saw marks in the ground where it looked like there had been a struggle.
He followed the track to a clearing, where there were tire tracks leading away. He knew where they led, and and started following them to Nadine's house.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next