Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 10 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 4:25 pm

"I can sense something..... off, about him." she said, eyeing him as the waitress led them to an empty table.
Jason immediately brought a menu up to his face.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 10 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Sat 20 Nov 2010, 4:35 pm

Anya shrugged, sliding into the booth across from Jason. "Yeah, you're right," she murmured to Holly, eyeing him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

Holly slinked into the booth next to Jason. She snapped her fingers at the waitress, and barked, "Bear meat, please." She eyed Jason curiously, sliding an arm around him. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" she asked.
Jason shrugged off her arm. "Holly," he said finally. "I don't think we should see each other anymore. I think it was good at first, but we should move on, and see different people."
Holly shrugged. "Sure, whatever floats your boat. Besides, I had my eye on a Fey night." she grinned.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:15 am

Anya raised her eyebrows. "Well, that ended fast." She shrugged and consulted her menu. "Maybe Caleb has a friend for you, Holly--oh, wait, forgot. Vampires and werewolves don't mix. Oh, well. The two of us can go out clubbing and find a guy for you."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:31 am

Holly grinned wider, and nodded slyly. "Sounds like a plan!"
The farie waitress came to their table. "Do your friends want anything?" she asked, placing the meat down on Holly's place mat.
"I'm not really sure what I want just yet," he said. "What about you, Anya?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:43 am

"Um, I'll just have a salad," she said, closing her menu. The waitress nodded, going off to the kitchen. "I hope it's a filling salad. I'm really hungry, but I have to keep my figure..." Anya looked down at her perfect form, frowning.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:59 am

Holly smiled. "Girl, you're perfect!" she said. She looked down at her slender form. "The good thing about being a vampire," she said, "is that you never have to worry about that stuff." She said, her smile turning into a wide grin.
Jason rolled his eye. "I need another male companion." he said loudly.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 7:55 pm

"Lucky bitch!" Anya smiled at Holly. "Oh, shut up, Jason. Guys work out and care about their health."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 22 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

"Not as much as you two babbling baffoons!" he exclaimed.
Holly rolled her eyes. "If you hadn't broken up with me, I just would've ended. What's your problem?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 22 Nov 2010, 3:38 pm

"Chill, guys," Anya rolled her eyes. "No wonder you two didn't work out the first time. You're like an old married couple."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:24 am

Holly sniffed, and thought about biting Jason. She smirked at Anya. "More like old people- not married," she laughed. Suddenly, she thought of something. "I know what it is," she said suddenly, "you're sore because you didn't want Anya dancing with Wolfy!"
Jason blushed a faint pink. "Not true." he muttered.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:17 pm

"Oh, please," Anya rolled her eyes. "I'll do what I want. If Jason is capable of hooking up with me and going back to normal the next day, then I'd get with him. But something tells me he's the type to want an actual relationship, and in that case... no."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

Before Jason could reply, Holly butted in, "Oh, no, that's not the case. We didn't even date for an hour!" She shrugged. "But, I can't make your descions. He's an odd fellow, Jason is."
Jason whacked Holly on the back of the head. She immediately yelled, "VAMPIRE ABUSE! VAMPIRE ABUSE!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 2:53 pm

Anya smirked, grabbing both their wrists before they could do any further harm. "Shh. Calm down," she laughed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

Holly laughed, as the faerie waitress came back with their dishes, and a plate of nachos. "I-I didn't order any nachos," Jason said, confused.
The faerie winked an all green eye. "I know. Enjoy!" she smirked.
"Ah, finally, I can eat!" Holly exclaimed, sticking a spoon into the meat, and plopping it into her mouth.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 7:40 pm

Anya inched away from Holly, a bit disgusted. She poked her salad with her fork, inspecting it. It looked good, but she pushed the plate away and said, "I'm not really hungry," frowning down at her figure.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:08 pm

Holly blinked, looking up. Not a speck of blood or meat was on her mouth or chin. "Anya," she said, "you're perfect! One salad isn't going to ruin your perfect figure- trust me," she said gently. "Shadowhunters need to keep up their strength if they want to be the best."
Jason picked at his nachos, nibbling on the end of a chip. "Yeah, even I'm eating," he put in
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:37 pm

"No, I'm really not hungry," she insisted, folding her arms over her chest and leaning against the seat back. "Stop worrying about me."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

"Um, Anya," Holly said, "a couple of minutes ago, you said that you were really hungry. Besides," she paused, inhaling, "I can smell hunger on you. It smells bitter . . . eat! ..For me?"
Jason, still nibbling his nachos, looked up. "You're right, Holly. She's got to eat." he suddenly thought of an idea. "You know, if you don't eat anything for dinner, you can't be a proper Shadowhunter here, because you won't have any strength..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:57 am

"I'm fine," Anya insisted, glaring at the both of them.

((How about, she's anorexic, and Holly doesn't really notice but Jason does and he has to help her out of it.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm

((Okay, sounds good! Nod))

Jason, to his surprise, was full of concern. Holly merely shrugged, inhaling -though she didn't need to- probably to make sure her sense of smell wasn't off. He looked at Anya frowning, and said, "Are you sure you're all right?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

"Fine, oh my God, fuck off, please!" Anya threw up her hands. "Jeez!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:14 pm

Holly rolled her eyes. "You see what you do, Jason? Just drop it; she obviously doesn't want to talk about it. So, who likes pie? I know I did, back when I could eat--"
"You can't tell me what to do."
"Oh my God." Holly threw her head back angrily. "Are we really going to sit here, and have this conversation?" she demanded.
Jason shot up out of his chair, and stormed out or the diner. The only thing he wanted to do was go back to the Institute, and get some rest.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:25 pm

Anya, sitting moodily in the booth, watched him go. "Nice," she sighed. "Now I need to leave, or else I'll never be able to find my way back to the Institute." She got up and hurried out after him, catching up with him around the block. "Hey. Sorry I yelled at you," she muttered. "I just hate people telling me what to do."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:20 pm

Holly snapped her fingers, and the faerie waitress appeared. "Where's your friends?" she sneered.
"They left," Holly said mildly.
The faerie squinted her all-green eyes. Her skin seemed to be a light greenish color, and what looked like a beautiful manicure, were really painted talons. "I knows you," she said. "Yous dated a faerie night!"
Holly nodded, bored. "Yes, yes I did. And I also got bored, and dumped him. May I have a check, please?"
The waitress nodded, and disappeared behind the counter.

Jason nodded, a small smile on his lips. "I know the feeling," he said softly. "That's why I always work alone. No one can tell me what to do. I do what I want, when I want . . ." he stared at the dark sky. Stars were beginning to sprinkle the sky. It was beautiful.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next