Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

Jason was getting slighty irritated with this girl. "Well, you should. Moving on. I'll just take you to the club, it's right on the way. Who knows, we may even kil a demon while we're there," he said.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

Anya just walked alongside him, grinning and winking at teenage boy passerby who stared at her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:45 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. She was a typical girl. "We're almost there." he checked his pockets. "Damn.. You got a sensor on you? I left mine at the Institure.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

((I forgot what a sensor was, haven't read the books in a while. xP))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

((It's okay. It's how they check how high/low the demonic activity is. Nod))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

((Ohhh right. Sorry!))

"Yeah, here," said Anya, pulling one out of her black tote bag and handing it over.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

((No problem! Smiley))

Jason wordlessly took the sensor, and began pushing buttons. He sighed when the sensor told him that there were no Demons, so, as they walked by the club, he merelly ((sp?)) said, "That's Pandimonioum."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

((I believe it's spelled merely.))

Anya nodded, checking out the people at the club. "They're all mundanes," she said to Jason after a moment, and a nearby boy sidled up to her and said, "But you're anything but mundane, babe."
"Oh, I know I am," she smirked, flipping her hair and whipping him in the face with it as she turned away from him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:20 pm

((Thanks!))

"Well, yeah," Jason said, rolling his eyes. Jason slid in between Anya and the girl. "Back off, bub." he said, giving the guy, "the stare". He turned back to Anya. "I only said that to get you away from him. There's some sick people here, and you need to be careful. Now, back to the Institute."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:26 pm

((No prob!))

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much. I've had twice the training and experience you've had. My family has the money. I'm the best there is."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

Jason raised his eyebrows, pissed. "Oh really? I can bet I'm more expierenced than you. Ever killed a Greater Demon?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

Anya rolled her eyes. "Yes, I have. Hun don't try to show me up. You've just got to accept that I'm better than you." She laid a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile, and then proceeded walking.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

((I don't remember where it is, so I'll make it a random spot. Razz))

Jason stood in his spot, fuming. Once he calmed down, he began walking again, cutting in front of her. "We're almost at the Institue." he said curtly.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

"Kay," she said, running her hand through her hair again. She did this a lot.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Sep 2010, 4:55 pm

They soon reached the end of the road, and came to a forest-y trail. "Follow me through here, and try not to get lost," he said.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Sep 2010, 6:33 pm

Anya followed him. "I have a superior sense of direction, no need to worry."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "Of course you do," he muttered. By the time he was done talking, they had reached a large abandoned barn. He whipped out his stele, and began murmuring before opening the door. "This," he said, inquiring for her to follow, "is the Institue."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 29 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

((Because large abandoned barns are so charactaristic of NYC. xDD How 'bout an abandoned apartment buildidng?))

Anya flipped her hair and followed him inside.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

((xDD You're right. An apartment buliding it is! Silly))

He began walking down a hallway, saying stuff like, "There's the library", ang "The infirmary is down that hallway". As they came to a door on the right, he opened it. "This is your room, by the way."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Anya nodded, peering into the room.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 30 Sep 2010, 2:29 pm

"Do you have any bags? I could wait out here, if you like."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 30 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they got sent directly to the institute, so... yep, there they are, on the bed."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 30 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm

"Okay, cool. I'll wait out here while you get settled. Unless you need my strength lifting something, of course."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 01 Oct 2010, 10:28 pm

"Stop acting so conceited," she said obnoxiously, perhaps purposely hitting him with her hair as she flipped it and slamming the door in his face.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 01 Oct 2010, 10:43 pm

It took Jason several tries to calm himself, and to reassure him that the wrong thing to do was go in there, and slap her. So instead, he leaned against the wall, and absently looked at his stele.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next