Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Drink...

2 posters

Go down

Don't Drink... Empty Don't Drink...

Post by Mercury Thu 07 Oct 2010, 5:42 pm

This is a 13 episode mini-series I'm working on from the 19th to the 31st. It's for school but yeah...you'll see. Here. I hid the title in a spoiler tab in case you don't want to know until it comes out...though I really made it obvious what it basically is XD

"The Basement is said to be the home of a monster"

"Come on, grandma. You don't really believe that, do you?"

"I've lived here a long time...not once have I even opened that door. Don't go in."

Stairs creek as this curious young man steps down the stairs. The room is dark but a low growl can be heard. He strikes a match and lights several candles. The room is empty yet...there is a presence. He turns around but nothing's there. He turns again and still nothing. The room is entirely empty except for a table. On this table there is a vile. And on the label of that vile is written,

Do not open. Do not drink. For if you do...heaven have mercy on your soul.

"Tch, yeah right."

This ignorant man opens the vile and sniffs. The aroma is sweet, almost like berries. He spills drops on the table. Nothing. He drinks. The taste of honey but the most peculiar aftertaste. Suddenly the room begins to spin. His mind is overcharge. He can't think. He lets out a cry for help. Upstairs, in her room, the man's grandmother turns herself over in her bed. "I warned you, boy...now it is your burden to bear..."

From behind the door, the sound of footsteps. Someone makes their way up the creeking wood and taps on the door. But the tap soon grows into a clawing sound. Soon no sound at all but a menacingly low chuckle...the monster has been released..."May god help your souls tonight."

Spoiler:

Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Don't Drink... Empty Re: Don't Drink...

Post by PeggySnow Mon 11 Oct 2010, 9:27 am

Ooh, that's really interesting! Can't wait for more! Smiley
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Wed 20 Oct 2010, 3:50 pm

Sorry. Didn't have time to post it yesterday here. Note: The opening Credits with the names are people from another site. Also note that the rating, while meant to be humorous, is rather...accurate.

Now...13 Episodes...13 Days...All Leading up to a Halloween Finale...In 3-2-1...

And Now For Our Feature Presentation...

Rated PG-13
Intense Sequences of Horror Violence
Blood
Disturbing Images

From the Creator of Fourth World Apocalypse and Approaching Death...

On a stormy night in late 19th Century England, a lone figure runs along the stone streets through the rain. From behind comes the roaring of angered men and women alike. He is pursued, perhaps by a mod of angry civilians. He comes upon a mansion in which he hides. His menacing eyes peering from the window, he watches as the angered civilians all march up to the steps.

BriYoung101...

"Come on, then, Edward! You won't hide forever!"

Omnitrix66...

Lightning strikes outside as the small and cruel man removed himself from the window. Soon there is banging on the door. The crowd has grown restless. He runs to a hidden door and climbs down into a basement laboratory. On a table in the center are several viles and bottles filled with chemicals. He hastily rushes in picking up several and shuffling through them to find the right one. The door up top bursts open as the crowd makes their way around. He waits out their footsteps above. But they stop. Suddenly the trick door slams. He drinks the bottle and falls on his side. It was the wrong potion...

Miku Hatsune...

"He's dead..."

and Zak...

Do not open. Do not drink. For if you do...May heaven help your soul.
Hehehehehehehe

MR. HYDE
Part 1

The sleepy town of Elwood Park is peaceful and quiet, undisturbed by the world around it. Everyone knows everyone and there isn't much of a care. It is almost as if this town is locked forever within the sweet kiss of the 1950's era. But for what it's worth. All of this may change very soon. A young man steps up to the front porch of an old house. By design, one could easily see that this house is well into its years and still it stands tall, unweathered by time's decaying effect. Could it be that this house, dark and brooding as it may seem, is made immune to age by some powerful force? This man steps up, each step giving off a loud creaking as he rests his foot upon them.

The front door first appears to open on its own. But this young man isn't frightened in the least bit. In fact, he welcomes it. "Hey, Grandma," he begins, a smile on his face. "Happy 80th birthday!" The boy, himself, no older than his early 20's. He steps up and hugs the aging woman who steps out from behind the door.

"Oh, hello Henry! Thank you so much."

"I got you a card," Henry says, handing a birthday card to his grandmother.

The two of them walk in through the door and shut it behind them. The door is heavy. At first it would seem to anyone unused to the house that it'd closed by will of the house and not the person. Henry walked his grandmother to the Kitchen. "You're so thoughtful, just like your father. How is he?"

"He's fine. Have the neighbors still been giving you nonsense about leaving the house?"

"Everyday", she responds with a warming smile.

"Jenny still bringing you cookies everyday?"

Henry's grandmother closes the refrigerator and opens the cabinet above it, revealing a basket full of cookies. She pulls it down and sets it on the counter in the middle of the kitchen. "She gives me so many, I don't know what to do with them all. Be a dear and take some off of my hands, would you?" She picks up one chocolate chip cookie and hands it to Henry to eat. On the fridge behind her is a magnet that's caught Henry's attetion. It is Henry's Grandmother in her younger days, standing next to a tall man with a gleaming white smile.

"Do you ever miss, Gramps?"

"I miss him more every day."

On the frame it reads "Dedicated to Loretta and Stephen Edwards." Henry sits down in the chair by the counter and nibbles the cookie. He gazes emptily into the picture then out the window. There is a knock on the door. Henry answers it to find a young woman standing there, probably not much younger than he. He steps aside to let her in without a word. She walks to the kitchen, hardly acknowledging his existance and immediately seeks out Loretta.

Loretta turns around, at first startled to find the young woman standing there so cheerfully. "Oh! Oh my, Jane. You'll have to forgive me. I'm too old for surprises," she says, looking across the room to Henry, scolding him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ms. Edwards. I came to help you clean up the house a bit. I brought you some cookies."

The three celebrate Loretta's birthday together by fixing up the house. But Henry soon stops by a door he hadn't seen in years; the door to the basement. He places his hand around the nob and turns but within a split second his grandmother swats his hand away like a fly. "Henry William Edwards, what do you think you're doing?!"

"I was just about to go clean up in the basement," he innocently responds.

"Henry, if I've told you one, I've told you a thousand times! You are not to go into the basement!"

"Why not?"

Loretta suddenly grows quiet and leaves, knowing Henry wouldn't dare enter against his own grandmother's warning. Later that night, Jane leaves, waving goodbye. Henry sits out on the porch and watches Loretta as she sways back and forth in her rocking chair. "Grandma, what's so wrong with going into the basement?" He naively asks, looking to her in hopes of giving her the same "guilt eye" she'd given him so many times in the past.

"Henry, the last thing I wish is for you to get hurt. If that were to happen, I'd have nothing else. Jane can't come every single day. The basement is dangerous."

"Well, what makes it so dangerous?"

Loretta gives a sigh and turns her head, looking down the dark street on this cool October night. She stands and walks Henry inside. "You leave tomorrow...I shall tell you. Come here," she says as she sits inside, reaching for the book on the table by her chair. "Henry, the reason I've always kept you from the basement, plain and simple, is that...The Basement is said to be the home of a monster."

"Grandma, you're kidding me, right? That isn't possible. There's no such thing as a monster."

"Hitler was a monster...As were Genghis Khan and Castro. I believe people make the most terrifying monsters of all. We are the only race of life capable of such horror that we are concious of. I've lived here a long time, Henry. Not once have I even opened that door since discovering its secret. Don't go in."

Lightning strikes just outside. The grim figure of Henry's aged mother flashes. An eerie wind blows through the window, extinguishing the flames atop candles and allowing the smoke to linger. Later that night, Henry gets up while his grandmother sleeps. He walks downstairs to the basement door and slowly opens it. The door, having not been opened in years, perhaps decades, whispers the sweet sound of death in his ear. He takes his first step. The stairs even feel weaker, as if they'd collapse from beneath his feet if he shifted his weight anymore. They creak louder even that those outside.

The room is dark and a low growling sound can be heard. Henry finds a candle and lights it, stepping further into the dark basement. He holds it up high once at the bottom and lights several other candles that'd been in the room. That same grown echoes again. Henry turns around but nothing is there. He turns again and still nothing. He is alone. But there is one thing. On the table in front of him, Henry sees a vile. He picks it up. The Label Reads "Do not open. Do not drink. For if you do, may heaven help your soul."

Then, as if purposely neglecting all warnings having been given, Henry opens the bottle. First he sniffs, taking in its somewhat sweet aroma. It's like berries. He pours it onto the table. No smoke or sound. It isn't acidic. He sips it. The tast of honey and the most peculiar aftertaste. Then he drinks what is left. But he quickly drops the vile, causing it to shatter against the hard stone floor. The room begins to spin and he drops to his knees, giving a cry of agony that can be heard around the neighborhood. "I warned you, you foolish boy," Loretta says from the street outside, "Now it is your own burden to bear." Then she steps onto a bus and takes her seat as it drives away.

From behind the partially closed door to the basement, steps can be heard. With each step, an eerie creaking. The door trembles then slams shut on its own. There is a tapping sound followed by the howl of an ominous wind. The tapping turns to clawing at the door's hide. Then all is quiet. A devilish chuckle is heard from behind the door.

The next morning, the young paperboy steps up to the porch. He sees the cracked window and curiously peaks in. Afterwards he rings the doorbell. The door cracks on its own, almost welcoming him inside. He puts his hand near the doorknob when suddenly the door swings open. An arm reaches from the darkness and pulls him in, slamming the door shut behind him. Within seconds a pool of blood leaks from the crack between the bottom of the door and the flooring of the porch. The bike remains on the lawn and the newspaper sits there on the porch...
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Wed 20 Oct 2010, 6:46 pm

As it turns out, I didn't have time to post a new one today and I highly doubt I'll have time tomorrow so I'll just work on posting 3 on Friday.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri 22 Oct 2010, 10:29 pm

For The Record This is a series of Mini-sodes. The first part was only long-ish to introduce main character. And sorry, these are a little rushed.

As of late, the sleepy town of Elwood Park has never seen darker days. Since the disappearence of Billy Thorton, the town Paperboy, the town is seen multiple disappearences over the days past. All of which seem centered on this one peculiar house at the end of the street. It was once home to Loretta Edwards but is now occupied by Henry Edwards, her grandson. Though never officially moving in, Henry's been seen frequently during the daytime. But at night he is never seen. Strange screams can be heard from within the structure. For weeks rumors have been forming around this strange occurance. Some are even beginning to call Henry "Dr. Jekyll" for they believe that he has become the myth of the house...

MR. HYDE
Part 2

Late one night, Jenny, friendly neighbor to the Edwards family for years, walks by the house when she hears the faintest of screams. She approches the house and stands on the porch, peaking through the shattered front window that remains unfixed. Through the jagged frame she can see all to vividly the horrors inside. A man, tall and pale, drags a body into another room. Where the body'd been dragged there now lies a trail of blood. Jane pulls her face away from the window, her hand over her mouth to hold from screaming herself. "H-Henry?" Suddenly the front door swings open.

"Hello, Jenny. How may I help you?" Says a familiar voice. It belongs to Henry, whose voice has a hint of danger behind it.

Jenny shakes her head and turns to run. She takes one step from the porch and looks back at Henry's sinister face. She looks to the sky as storm clouds roll in. Running into her house, she watches from the window as Henry walks back into the house. By instinct, she picks up the phone and dials. "9-1-1, I need help. I think I just witnessed a murder."

Part 3

The next morning a black car pulls into the neighborhood and stops directly in front of the old Edwards' Place. Three characters, professionally dressed, step out and up to the porch. One of them rings the doorbell. For a time there is no answer but soon Henry is at the door. He rubs his eyes as if he'd awaken from a hangover. He looks sleepily at the three. "Hello. What do you want?"

"We're from the FBI. Agents Ian Koal and Matthew Cambo are behind me, here. I am agent Serinda. There's been speculation that you were involved in a number of disappearences throughout your town. Or at least your house was. May we come in?"

"Yeah, hold on just a minute," Henry says, stepping into the house, "I'll be out in a moment."

Many moments pass and no Henry. Suddenly there is a scream from within the house. The three agents break in, guns blazing. An eerie wind passes by the three of them. They hear a menacing chuckle then split up. Zak walks upstairs and into a room through an open door. It suddenly shuts on its own. He turns around then turns again. "If that's you Edwards then you have the right to remain silent." That same devilish chuckle echos in the room.

"Do I, now? Well, I'm afraid I can't comply, officer. You're just going to have to bring me in by deadly force. Or are you too chicken to pull the trigger."

Suddenly, Zak is grabbed from behind. He quickly turns and pulls the trigger, luckily hitting only the wall for the one behind him is Agend Serinda. "Zak, what's wrong?"

"It's Edwards, he's," Zak begins but cannot finish.

Both agents pause entirely at the sight of a tall, pale, grim figure. He stands there, stiff as a board, staring the two down with a horrid grin. "Hello, officers."

"That's not Edwards", Serinda complains.

"How observant you are, lady."

Part 4

In a separate room, Ian slowly scans the area, his gun held high. A low roar echoes throughout the room. Ian looks into ever nook and cranny. Soon he discovers a hidden trap door. He opens it then drops the gun. "Holy crap," he begins. "Edwards has been real busy." He quickly turns around to run but is greeted by the demonic smile of the beast.

"It's not polite to go rambling through the belongings of others, officer", he says as he puts one hand on Ian's shoulder. With the grin of death, he pushes Ian, making him fall down the trap door. Ian lands on his back in a secret chamber as the door above him closes. He flips open a cell phone.

"This is Agent Koal. Whatever it is, it can't be Edwards. Edwards must be being held captive in here somewhere. But you aren't going to believe this," he begins, looking around the room.

All around him there is nothing but a floor, saturated with blood. He turns around to find five dead bodies, all of the most recent disappearences, lying there on top of one another. Ian looks up to the door then searches for some means out of the house. "Agent Koal, this is Agent Cambo. We know, someone or something else is in here. I don't think it's human. Wherever you are, find a way out. We're going to be meeting at the contact's facility."

"Aye, aye."
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat 23 Oct 2010, 4:42 pm

The government assigned agents have converged on the house said to be linked to the disappearences. But what they found, they never expected. Within the house is not Henry Edwards, a cold hearted murderer but a monster beyond description. The only word suited for this creature is devil as even a demon could not be so terrifying. No one knows of its origin but many believe it to be linked to a horrible string of murders committed nearly two centuries ago by a monster called...

MR. HYDE
Part 5

The agents arrive down the street at Jenny's front door. The innocent neighbor peaks through the window at them then lets them in. Agents Serinda and Cambo barge in, nearly trampling her. Agent Koal appears to be missing. "Where is your partner?" Jenny asks the two, looking back to the car.

"We didn't have time to wait for him. We made it to the car and he wasn't there. There's some kind of monster in that house. If we hadn't left, we'd all have been at its mercy," Agent Serinda begins, looking back down the street at that house, "If he is alive in that house, then he'll have proof of that...creature."

"I think that thing, whatever it is, is holding Edwards captive in that house", Zak adds.

Jenny closes the door and the blinds then sits down, afraid of what might happen to Henry and Agent Koal. "What exactly did you see in there? What'd it look like?"

"It resembled a human male, roughly six feet tall, maybe taller. His skin was...pale...almost green. His face was as ghastly as any goul", Serinda explained.

Later that night a young woman and her boyfriend decide to play around the old Edwards' place. They each have a roll of toiletpaper in hand. Winding up as if they'd previously been major league baseball stars, they throw the rolls over the house, mummifying it. But they do not stand on the lawn long enough. They quickly turn, laughing. As they prepare to run, they see a tall and grusome man standing over them. "Hello, kids," he begins, a terrifying smirk stretching over his face, "What might you be doing to this here house? Oh, you're making a mummy? I guess every house needs decoration for Halloween. Let's go inside and decorate there too." Both children resist and run but this man...this thing captures them, picking them both up by the collar. "Now, that wasn't very nice." He drops the girl but steps on her back, holding her down then he grabs the boy with both hands. Covering his mouth with one hand, and holding him steady with the other, he twists, snapping the pour soul's neck. He then drops him and picks up the girl. She lets out a horrible scream that at least half the neighborhood responds to by turning on their house lights. But her mouth is quickly covered by this monster. "Why are you screaming? You aren't even hurt...yet." Lightning strike as the rain begins to pour over the town, for the first time allowing this girl to seen his awful, twisted face. He looks around and sees the lights then picks up the boy and drags both the panicking girl and the dead boy into the house.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue 26 Oct 2010, 1:31 am

Sorry, been busy with Wishful Thinking on the site where it's actually a hit. I've finally reached the end of that series and am just working on the finale now, however. So for this, I believe I own you 3 so I'll be posting those today hopefully.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue 26 Oct 2010, 7:35 pm

Over a period of twenty-four hours, no one has been able to solve the mystery of the house, two of the agents being the only ones to have ever escaped the house in the first place. Jenny has constant meets with them and finally they decide that the only means of figuring out what's actually happening, who or what that thing was, and where Agent Koal had disappeared to was to go back into that house. On the night the agents give Jenny a gun and go forward into the lair of the beast itself,

MR. HYDE
Part 6

The three approach the house, their hearts all racing. The agents stand on either side of the front door, guns at ready as Jenny holds hers behind her back with one hand, knocking with the other. Through the walls of the house one can hear footsteps. Someone is stepping down the stairs and to the main floor. The door cracks open and both agents grow tense, hands ready on the trigger. But it is no monster that answers the door. Henry stands there in the doorway, looming over everyone. Both agents quickly withdraw their weapons. "Uh, hello Jenny," he begins as he directs his attention to the other two, "Officers. How can I help you?"

"Henry are you," Jenny begins, looking carefull into his eyes, "You look tired."

"Mr. Edwards, wink once if you are being held here against your will", Agent Serinda says.

Henry raises an eyebrow and steps out onto the porch, closing the door behind him. He wipes his hands off with a towel that he then tosses over his shoulder. "Okay, what television show am I on? Am I being Punked? What gives?" Jenny eyes the scar on his hand for a second while Henry speaks with the agents.

"Henry, how'd you get that scar on your hand", she asks him.

Henry pauses entirely for a moment, looking down at his hand. He remained silent then looks up at Jenny with a chuckle. "I got dropped the grater and when I went to catch it, this happened", he says in a hurry. Jenny looks away for a minute as Henry proceeds speaking with the agents.

Part 7

Henry eyes Jenny rather deviously then puts his hands in his pockets. "Why don't you all come in," he says, "It's getting dark out here." He opens the door and everyone walks into the house, the floarboards beneath their feet creaking with every step. Henry leads them all to the dining room where they take a seat. "You all stay here and I'll go get the food from the kitchen."

As Henry leaves for the next room, Jenny leans over to the agents. "That scar on his arm isn't from dropping any grater. That's a bite mark. It looked pretty human to me."

"You're saying tha somebody bit him?" Agent Cambo asks suspisciously.

"It's the only thing I can think of unless he bit himself. I think that maybe that monster you described did it."

"No, that thing wouldn't have bit him. It'd have snapped his neck", Agent Serinda adds.

Suddenly a piercing holler echoes through the house, the voice unclear. Jenny and the agents all look through the door that Henry disappeared through to get to the kitchen. Guns ready, they all stand and walk through the door together. There they notice for the first time that the floor has several red stains. Agent Cambo walks off into a separate room which he finds has been remade into a garage. The car inside rests there, looking as through it'd not been touched in days. He runs his finger along the steel of the classic vehicle then sees the difference in coloration. He peaks into the window but sees nothing there. Sighing with relief, he turns but quickly looks back into the side view mirror of the car when he notices something. In the reflection is the same terrible face. He spins around, aiming the gun but the tall, ghastly man takes hold of the weapon and turns it on him, shooting him twice in the chest. Then he throws it over his shoulder and, as if superhumanly strong, he grabs hold of Agent Cambo and slams his head against the car windown, cracking both the window and the agent's head.

Jenny and Agent Serinda hear the noise and run back to the kitchen then open the side door. They don't find anything there but the bloody car and Agent Cambo's dead body. Serinda turns her head, unable to bear the gruesome sight. Jenny holds down her gun then feels a chill down her spine. Almost by instinct, she turns and shoots. She's no idea what she's hit until it hits the floor. The beast looks down on the gunshot wound in his shoulder then disappears into another room. From there, Jenny is too horrified to move. "W-what was that?!"

"That's exactly what we're up against.

Part 8

Jenny and Agent Serinda march through the house, guns blazing. Now that they've injured it, they can more easily pose as a threat. However, they notice that the blood on the floor isn't at all red, not at first. It's green. As they follow the trail, the coloration begins to change. It becomes as pure a red as a bull's worst enemy. The trail leads the two to a door. Jenny stands to the side, gun ready but hands trembling as Agent Serinda kicks the door in. The door leads to a restroom. Inside isn't the same creature. It's Henry. He lies there, his shoulder bleeding just as that other entity's was. "P-please," he begins, "You have to help me."
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Wed 27 Oct 2010, 8:51 pm

Having ventured into the old Edwards' Place, Agent Serinda and Jenny apprehend Henry for allegedly being the cause of the recent disappearences. With the disappearence of Agent Koal and the murder of Agent Cambo before them, they face a difficult decision. Should they lock away Henry Edwards now or delve deeper into the mystery behind the creature that is...

MR. HYDE
Part 9

The lights within the interrogation room all shine as bright as the sun before Henry Edwards, the man accused to abduction and murder. But his pleas of innocence still do not add up. Even in the darkness of the house, one could easily see that Henry Edwards and this creature were not one in the same, at least not physically. He'd undergone a psyche examination prior to his interrogation and the results came that he was a perfectly stable young man. Agent Serinda and Jenny walk into the room and take a seat opposite Henry. His face is tired, almost worn. It seems as if he'd been through one of the most rigorous exercises in history. He came off as angry, his temper certainly shortened. "Good Evening, Mr. Edwards", Agent Serinda says.

"Hi Henry", Jenny says with a wave.

Henry's mouth does not move. But his eyes say everything. He glares up at both the agent and his neighbor. His skin glistens as if he'd just finished running a mile. "I know what you think of me," Henry begins, "You think I killed and kidnapped all of those people. I didn't do it."

"Then who did?" Asks Agent Serinda as she impatiently flips through some papers in a folder.

"He did", Henry bluntly responds.

"He who?"

"Mr. Hyde."

The air in the room filled with a silence, not deadly but awkward. Jenny looks down, a puzzled look on her face. Serinda impatiently tosses the folder onto the table. "You are referring to a nineteenth century horror character, Mr. Edwards. You took the psyche examination and the results came back perfectly average. Do not fake insanity with me. I can have you locked away forever", she says, heavily stressing the last word. She gazes into Henry's eyes and sees the fear and hate within him.

Henry holds his hand to his head and chuckles, probably thinking himself the most sane human being alive. "Of course I'm not talking about some cheaply written...wait," he begins, "Maybe that wasn't really a book. Maybe it was a biography."

"You are aware that everything you're saying here can and will be used against you in court, correct?"

"Don't recite my rights to me," he says with fear in his voice, "I know my rights!" In Henry's rage, he slams his fists down on the table. Both women look down at them and their eyes lock. He lifts his arms, showing the dents he'd created in the table.

"This table is made of steel, Mr. Edwards. Would you like to explain that?"

Henry's fixation on the table quickly directs itself to Agent Serinda. He'd completely lost the world around him. His face clearly shows how lost he'd become. "Agent, Jenny, I think I'm losing my mind. Is he or it or whatever real, I don't know. Maybe I am just losing my minds. Maybe I've been killing all those people. But what reason would I have for doing that? What reason, Agent? I've lived a perfect life for my entire life. What is it?!" Suddenly the monitors in the screening room jump off the charts. Henry's brain activity seems to have gone from average to double the average in a matter of seconds. His eyes suddenly grow wide. But everything quickly subsides as he takes his seat."

"Mr. Edwards? Mr. Edwards, are you alright?"

"Of course I am, Doc. I'm just...peachy."

Henry's voice suddenly grows deep and sinister. His words are spoken as if from an entirely different mind. "Mr. Edwards, I'm going to show you a few pictures and I'd like you to identify them." She holds up a picture of two children playing jump rope.

"Someone's getting hanged..." Serinda holds up a picture of a car next. "Oh, too bad. Some poor guy just got flattened...run right on over." Lastly, Serinda holds up a picture of a butterfly. "Blood, and a lot of it." Suddenly, he pulls a knife from his inner pocket and lunges at both girls, stabbing them repeatedly and violently. But he hears a voice ringing in his head. He returns to reality, all having happened after he'd lost his temper, after the mental spike, having only been a warped daydream.

"Mr. Edwards, I only ask that you tell us who this 'Mr. Hyde' is if not the fictional character", Serinda says.

"Mr. Hyde is...an addicton."
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun 31 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

Sorry. Posted this Yesterday everywhere else but got really busy.

With Henry Edwards in custody before he is to go on trial, the remaining question is "How?" This man couldn't have simply abducted all of these people and gotten away with it, keeping it a secret for so very long. how could he have possibly managed such a task. But then again, this is hardly a question for Edwards. No, this is the question for the monster that commited the crime...

MR. HYDE
Part 10

Agent Serinda visits the bordering insane Henry Edwards in the cell as he awaits his trial. "You've done terrible things, Mr. Edwards. You're perfectly sane so what's your motive? Why did you do it?" She asks, standing safe distance from the bars.

"Ask HIM", Edwards snaps.

"You didn't have anything against a single one of the abducted people. We did the background research. Most of them didn't even have any clue who you were."

Edward lunges at the bars but simply grabs hold of them and uneasily glares into Serinda's col eyes. "You're some kind of character. You only do what you're told, is that right? No personality of your own...maybe you'd like to awaken it. But you can't because you've built up so many mental barriers, it's impossible. I can help you to escape", he says, his voice altered.

"Edwards?"

From Edwards' body comes a vile chuckle. "Hyde", he says.

Agent Serinda prepares to leave when Edwards calls out to her. "If I tell you everything, then will you let me out of here? I swear, I didn't do anything."

"You're asking for a plea bargain?"

Part 11

Edwards once again sits in an interrogation room, the bright light shining on his face as the rest of the room remains black. This time there is only Agent Serinda but others are watching. His face is still panicked. His body language very clearly displays his nerves. "You may begin any time you wish, Mr. Edwards."

"I don't know how long it's been, I guess a few days or weeks. After some time, all the days, they started blending together. I was helping my granmother clean that house for her birthday. A neighbor stopped by to help. After that was done, I went to the basement. She warned me not to go down there", he says. He picks up the bottle of water on the table, his hand trembling. Taking a sip, he wipes the liquid from his face. "I didn't listen. I went down and saw nothing...nothing but a vile on the table. I was curious so..."

"So you drank what was in it."

"Right. I always thought the tale of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was a story but what if it was a biography? Mr. Hyde is the living embodiment of terror, right? He's unbound by human limitations though he, himself, is technically human. I drank that potion and the room span. I woke up in an entirely different room with blood on my hands."

Agent Serinda first seems to be considering Edwards' claims. However, she soon stands and tosses her folder onto the table. "You'd best hope that for your sake, your story convinces the jury." Suddenly, the lights begin to flicker. The handcuffs holding Edwars in place suddenly appear on the table. another flicker and as if he'd moved quick as lightning, he was standing right behind Serinda, laughing quietly into her ear.

"You know, he drank so much of it. The potion really is an addiction. Once you've had it once, you're hooked. If you have too much..." Another low chuckle and suddenly the lights completely turn off. Serinda turns around as they flicker again, allowing her to see, up close, the beast she is trapped with. The emergency crew turns on the lights fully, revealing a large streak of blood on the one-way mirror. "What's the matter, afraid of a little red? I know where you are." Suddenly, Hyde punches the glass, not shattering it but giving a massive crack. The punch that should have totaled this creatures hand had hardly been one of effort.

Part 12

Mr. Hyde, having punched through the One-Way Mirror and successfully murdered Agent Serinda, steps into the next room where he sees several terrified faces. Multiple guns open fire but he's already at the throats of the gunners before they can get a clear shot. He snaps one's neck like a twig then grabs one and sticks his head into a file cabinet, brutally opening and closing the door, cracking his skull and eventually killing him. The girl behind him is strung up with a telephone chord and strangled to death, leaving the person guarding the door. He slowly approaches, the man letting him through. "Smart man", Hyde says as he walks through the door. The man lets out a sigh of relief as Hyde closes the door. suddenly the door is ripped from its hendges and used to flatten the guard like a pancake.

Hyde ventures out into the streets and makes his way up onto a building rooftop. He's manages to escape and murder every soul in his way. At one point, he'd impaled a janitor with his broom and at another, he shot three guards in the head with a single bullet. He leaps from rooftop to rooftop, taking bounds far beyond human capabilities. "At this rate, I'll be home in no time at all", he says, his sinister cackle echoing throughout the city in the night.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun 31 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

Final Chapter

With the brute having escaped from custody, there's no telling the carnage that will befall this sleepy town on this dreaded Halloween night. He arrives at the edge of town, having stolen an overcoat and hat from someone along the way, he stands at the edge of town, the streetlamp overhead flickering. The same sinister chuckle echoes over the town. The children in the streets don't hear it over their screams and laughter. Jenny, the neighbor of this horrible monster, can hear nothing but this call to death. Looking to her nightstand, she picks up the gun she'd been given previously by Agent Serinda and leaves to face the horror of

MR. HYDE
Part 13

Jenny wanders through the streets, looking for tall men who walk as if they'd had poles strapped to their backs. When her search turns up nothing, she sits on the curb. Then comes a blood curling scream from not far away. Jenny springs up and rockets down teh streets. "Dang it, Henry, please tell me you wouldn't kill small children", she thinks. When she arrives, she finds a tall man holding up a small child by the collar. There is no mistaking this. It's him. Jenny raises her gun and takes aim. But before she even thinks, she calls out, "Henry!" The monster turns. "Put that little girl down." She squeezes the trigger tighter with every passing second, her heart beating like a drum. Hyde tosses the child, who lands on her behind.

"You know, you really are persistant", Hyde hisses, getting closer.

Jenny's hands sudenly lose all control and tremble, unable to pull the trigger of the gun. Hyde grabs the gun from her hand, turning it on her. She braces herself for the worst by turning her head and shutting her eyes. "Go ahead, do your worst."

"That was a very bad choice of words."

Hyde suddenly strike her over the head with the gun and drops it. People around in the streets see the gruesome sight of him kicking the poor defenseless woman while she's on the ground. Mothers and Fathers shield their childrens' eyes, first thinking this to only be a very graphic Halloween show. Then comes the startling realization that this is no show, it's reality. Parents scream an hoist up their children, scrambling for their homes as Hyde beats the life out of the poor girl. Jenny, by now with a black eye and several broken bones, attempts to crawl away but Hyde steps on her back and laughs) "Where do you think you're going?" He picks her up and throws her into the grass of someone's yard, making her roll over several rocks as well. "You know what," he begins, "I've had it with you." From his inner pocket he pulls a knife and holds the blade close to her face. Just as he prepares to cut her into ribbons, he's stopped by a powerful force that causes him to drop it. He's been shot.

"Whatever you are, get away from that woman."

The familiar voice comes from the vocal chords of Agent Koal, who somehow managed to escape that chamber. "You all just pick the worst times for me. I think I'll be going now", Hyde responds, getting up and running off, evading more bullets while holding his wounded arm.

Agent Koal approaches Jenny's poor broken body. He then gets to someone's house and knocks on the door. After telling them to call the hospital, he approaches her again. "He's headed back for the house. He's been busy too. There are so many dead bodies in that chamber. You should be okay so long as the ambulence gets here soon. The lady in that house will be out here to look after you", he says as he stands and looks down the street towards the house. "I'll be back."

Inside the house, Agent Koal wanders, he can hear the same chuckle, the same devious, terrifying, stomach churning chuckle. An eerie wind blows through the house, a chill down Agent Koal's spine. He steps up the stairs, making sure to be careful of his footing. Once on the second floor, he walks into the first room he sees. There's a low growl but nothing there. "Hey! Hey, come out here!"

"Okay."

Agent Koal's heart begins to race even faster. He looks around, first behind him then ahead of him, to both sides and finally up to the ceiling. Nothing anywhere. He turns to leave the room but suddenly the monster's hand smashes through the floor and grabs his leg. It pulls and pulls, bringing him down to its level and weakening the already ancient and fragile board flooring. But on the last pull, Agent Koal lends him a hand and smashes through the floor himself. Hyde hand clung to the downstairs ceiling below that room. The two fall to floor of the lower room but that floor too gives way and they finally end up in the basement.

Hyde turns over and spits out blood then turns back to Agent Koal and kicks him as he tries to get up. "You guys really know how to party, huh?!" He says insanely while laughing. Koal tries to get up again but Hyde kicks him back down. "I mean, really? How dumb are you? Who did you even think you were dealing with? I'm Mr. Hyde!" He picks Agent Koal up from the cement floor and throws him into the pole across the basement then picks him up again and slides him across the table. "You go ahead and try to kill me. I can't die! I'm not some living being, I'm an unstoppable force!" He grabs Agent Koal as he tries to collect himself. "You have any last words for me?"

"Yeah", Agent Koal says, his head loose. Suddenly the sound of a gun being cocked rings in Hyde's ear. "I bet you anything that you only say you're unstoppable because no one ever tried this." He pulls the trigger and the bullet leaves the chamber. The monster drops him and falls to his back, his face, his hands, his entire body now transforming somehow into the dead body of Henry Edwards. Agent Koal hangs his head but still reloads the gun and unleashes what's left of the ammo on the body, ensuring its lifelessness.

Later he limps out from the house. People stand all around outside as he falls to the grass there, laughing. "It's over", he says, laughing hysterically. "It's all over!"

Early the next morning, Henry's Grandmother steps into the house. She stands over her dead grandson's body, it having been left there for no one is brave enough just yet to enter that house. She opens a panel in the floor and from it pulls a vile filled with green fluid, the same fluid that Henry had innitially taken. She tilts his body as a drop of blood falls into the vile. Then she mixes it in. "The Vile for essence and the blood for memory. There can be no light without darkness and no righteousness without evil. That is why the world needs Mr. Hyde. He is our white knight...because he is our boundless dark."

Only a few years later, she welcomes her nephew into the house with a smile. And later that night she warns him of the dangers in the basement. He of course enters anyway. There he finds it, the same vile she'd left years before. He smells the fluid and pours droplets onto the table to see if it was acidic. Then he drinks it. His veins suddenly bulge and the room begins to spin. Then he drops to the floor, his hand reaching up, the bones in his hand creeping and altering themselves, his skin growing pale. Then all is calm and that same dark chuckle echoes in the night.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum