Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him.

+3
Tolly12bells
PeggySnow
summer
7 posters

Go down

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him.

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_lcap0%If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_lcap0%If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_lcap100%If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Empty If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him.

Post by summer Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:55 pm

Depends what he was like i guess.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Empty Re: If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him.

Post by PeggySnow Mon 21 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

I think that I might... Not sure, though. In all of his interviews he seems okay, but he could be acting...
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him. Empty Re: If you knew JB as a person do you think you would like him.

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 21 Feb 2011, 10:11 pm

No idea. It would depend on his personality, not his reputation.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 22 Feb 2011, 12:27 am

He seems really sweet, actually. I don't see how people could hate him. You don't have to be a fan of his music, or his Belieber army, or his voice. I suppose you could say he is naive, but I think overall he's pretty decent.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Tue 22 Feb 2011, 7:07 am

I agree with Nadine. But mostly I think I'd just need to see what his personality would be like just one-on-one.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 22 Feb 2011, 9:36 am

Yeah, I would need to know what he was like, before I could decide. Yeah, it'd be interesting to see how he actually is. I guess that's what the movie is, but that could be just acting.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSwan Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:49 am

I don't know, I'd have to meet him. I'd give him a chance I guess.
BlackSwan
BlackSwan
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum