Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th

Go down

Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th Empty Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th

Boredom. Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th Icon_razz

Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th Star3 October 17th Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th Star3

I. Am. Bored.

This was my excitement for the day - Pattii guessed that I liked Ricky. *sigh* I guess I'm just really obvious. xD We were talking on AIM and I was like, "Ahh, I already told too many people, and Shannii guessed too!" and then this is how it went:

xoxpattiixox375 (3:33:03 PM): RICKY !?
jellybeannadine (3:33:07 PM): AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
xoxpattiixox375 (3:33:15 PM): did i guessss right !?
jellybeannadine (3:33:32 PM): if you didn't would I be saying AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ?!?!?! DON'T TELL ANYONE!!

xD After I said AHHHHHH the first time, I said it again about six more times before she asked if she guessed right. But it took up too much space and it was kind of irrevelvant. Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th 225163

Lol, but that was the only exciting part of today. I'm still in my PJ's. All I did today was write thank-yous and go on here, facebook, and AIM. Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th 225163

Tra la laaa

Uh... that is all.

~ Nadine
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dream's Bored Bloggy for Saturday, October 17th :: Comments

Bela Kiss

Post Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:42 pm by Bela Kiss

Ah!! The red and blue colours are hurting my eyes! Sad

xD

Boredness. Razz

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:05 pm by Dreamer

xD That's what AIM convos look like Eye Roll

Today was a very boring day. With the exception of spending the evening watching the 3rd and 4th HP movies. Nod

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 18 Oct 2009, 12:47 pm by Tolly12bells

LOL! I love it:
RICKY!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! xD That was just so random that I just had to laugh. Sorry you had a boring day. I really do need to go get dressed Nod We're going iceskating in a bit...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Sun 18 Oct 2009, 1:13 pm by Dreamer

Lol, I know, when I read that again I was laughing, too. Eye Roll

I heart ice skating!! xD I used to compete. I have two gold medals and one silver... ^^

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 18 Oct 2009, 9:59 pm by Tolly12bells

Awesome! I've been in a skating club with the girls who compete, but to me, ice skating is meant to be just gliding around. I don't think I'd ever really want to get serious. From what people tell me, I'm good, but I don't really care.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down