Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late)

Go down

Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) Empty Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late)

Cause this is THRILLER! Thriller night...

Silly Oct 21st Harvest Dance Silly

Yes, I understand that this blog is two days late, but it's a good thing, because I wasn't thinking particularly straight when I should have written it.

As most of you guys knew, I was so excited for our dance that took place on Wednesday. I had convinced Eileen, my best school friend, to go, by telling her that if no one asked her to dance, that she and I could waltz around the room with our invisible boyfriends. (Which we ended up doing, mind you)

I logged onto here for a few brief minutes after I got home from school before running off to take a shower, and I see Nadine had posted something along these lines:

Omg, have fun at your dance! KISS LAURENCE!! xD Sorry. Spazz. I just want you guys to have a happy ending ♥️ Lmao, but at least slow dance with him!! *nods vigorously*

I panicked a bit, and took off to shower, get dressed, take off my glasses, etc.

So when the big time finally came: Oct. 21st at about 6:15, my mom, little brother, and I left our house for the bus. (Yeah. I live in a different city than my school. There's a bus that runs up and down between them for dances and regular school days.) Now, I realize that this is very dorky. But there were other kids on the bus, and for once, instead of the very front of the bus with all the little sixth-graders, us seventh-graders kicked the eighth-graders out of the back rows. That was insanely fun. We bothered people in the cars that would dare stop at the back of the bus. Talk about funny. One lady told Taylor to call her! One of my other best guy friends. He looks like this:
Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) Avatarmx
After another hilarious 35 minutes, we arrived at the dance, and our creepy, but awesome bus driver told all the boys to sit down, and that since it was a dance, it was ladies first. So all the girls got to get off the bus first. Eye Roll

We all streamed out and got ready to go, I have to use my own special phrase that made Eileen laugh uber hard: Dance our buttocks off, laughing like crazed hyenas as we bounce up and down. I started getting my usual pre-dance excitement way high, and started running, whooping, spinning, and shouting into nothingness.

Then from behind me I hear,"Oi! Lauren! Wait up!" And Eileen came out of her car and joined my pre-dance ritual as we ran the 30 feet to our school.

We ran into Jenna and Abi just inside the door, and decided to go inside the dance room (our cafeteria. xD) So we went in and started to have a great time.

There were about 10 people there already, and it was already getting warm. We couldn't very well dance, because it's hard when nobody knows what the song is. LOL! So we decided just to hang. Oh, I totally forgot to mention the theme! It was a "Black-Out Dance" which means that the whole thing is in black light. You know, the kind that looks purple, and makes white and neon things glow. So we were all in neon. I had on a neon green, pink, yellow, and blue shirt. xD It glowed very well. Eileen had on neon green shirt and pants. Jenna had forgotten that we were supposed to wear neon, so she didn't glow. Eye Roll Abi had on majorly neon socks. Yeah. xD

Then Josh showed up! We made him dance. That was a lot of fun. LOL! He doesn't dance a whole lot. Oh, here's Josh:
Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) Avatarfr
He's a nerd, but so sweet! Me and Laurence are his best friends.

So we danced like heck as soon as a good song came on, and within five minutes, we were hot and tired. So we ran out and hung out with some water for a while.

Laurence showed up then, and after about 2 minutes, we all went back inside and made Laurence AND Josh dance. That was really funny. "Thriller" came on as soon as we went back in, and all my friends in dance (all the girls mentioned except me) started doing the Thriller dance. What's sad, is that they talk about is so often, that I know it too. All I have to say here is this:

Two boys trying to keep up with four girls doing "Thriller" = ROFL

Literally nobody finished the dance because we fell over at the sight of those two. Eye Roll Oh, forgot to show you guys Laurence:

Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) Avatar1d

His hair's a bit lighter, and usually messier than that though. Eye Roll Now picture those two, trying to go,"Cause this this THRILLER! Thriller night.", and you can imagine.

After a few more songs, the first slow song came on. Jenna had already claimed the one that I wanted to ask, and Josh had asked me. LOL! I couldn't say no though. Josh is too nice. So now, let's skip over the rest of that.

We requested "Don't Stop Believin'" but it never got played. xD

There was one more slow dance, and I asked Kieran because Abi had taken HIM, again. (other guy friend.) He looks like this:
Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) Avatar2o
The dance ended at 9:00, and we all hurried back out and got on the bus. I think I crashed somewhere along the way, because instead of it taking about 45 minutes to get back to my house, it seemed to take about 20. LOL!

So all in all, I had a good time.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on!

-Lauren(ce) and I will dance next time ♥️

Last edited by Tolly12bells on Sun 25 Oct 2009, 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Tolly12Bells' Dance Blog for Oct. 21st. (I know I'm late) :: Comments

Dreamer

Post Sun 25 Oct 2009, 1:29 am by Dreamer

Aw, sorry to hear you didn't get to dance with Laurence, Lauren. AHhaah it's funny; Laurence and Lauren. Okay. Sorry. Getting over myself now.
Omg, we requested Dont' Stop Believin' at our dance and they played it right away. O.o
Oh, and the Eye Roll is : [ : : not : ( : : Just thought I'd let you know cause all your Eye Roll 's came out as Sad 's. Lol

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 25 Oct 2009, 1:34 pm by Tolly12bells

It's 'kay! I was mad at my friends for the first night, then I realized just how stupid that was. xD

Wow, you just caught on to our names? That's why I hesitate to tell people his name because they start laughing. xD It's alright. People always say that. Eye Roll

In like, fifth grade, our teacher would put me and him in groups together a lot trying to make us work well together or something, which we did anyway, but whatever, and we would just write our names: Lauren(ce) That's why I signed the blog like that. xD

Oh, dang it! ROFL! Normally I remember that! I was on WI all day. xD I'll have to go fix that. Eye Roll.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 26 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm by Dreamer

Lol, if I were you, and it was the dance, I would've been like, "Okay, NO. I am dancing with him. GO AWAY!" xD

No, lol, I noticed right away. But it's still funny to me... because I'm just weird like that. Eye Roll

xD That's soo cool.

Lol, the Twig one is like : ( : : so yeahh. But when I was downloading the smilies on the admin panel, it said I wasn't allowed to do it like that. Weird much?

OMG! I found out what Ricky's being for Halloween!!

Wait for it...

Wait for it.....

THE PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY.

xD

Me, him, and Shannii are going trick-or-treating together, so that's gonna be fun. I'm gonna just laugh at him soo much. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:21 am by superdork11

interesting! Hi! I am new to this blog, boviously! Hi! [:: like that? or does it have a spase?
[ : :

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:07 pm by Tolly12bells

Uh... There's a colon in front of it too: : [ : : but no spaces so it comes out like this: Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:29 pm by superdork11

yeah, like Eye Roll well, hi!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:16 pm by Tolly12bells

Congratulations. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm by superdork11

A-W-K-W-A-R-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! hehe!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:26 pm by Tolly12bells

xD I wasn't actually using that in that sense.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm by superdork11

I know! it just sort of bad habit!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm by Tolly12bells

I know. LOL!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:32 pm by superdork11

yep, sorry, bad grammar!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm by Tolly12bells

Yeah... I shall fix it! xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm by superdork11

what? why!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm by Tolly12bells

Because I'm obsessive. Nod You're killing me. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 24 Nov 2009, 11:23 pm by superdork11

Muahaha! Kill the Lauren with one bad grammar post at a time!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 11:15 am by Tolly12bells

I've been noticing though, you're getting better. Capitalizing in particular. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:03 pm by superdork11

Yeha, you are rubbing off on e! Ahhhhh! I'm goona die!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:56 pm by Tolly12bells

*evil laugh* WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! xD Hey, at least I'm not sharpening my elbow on you. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:14 pm by superdork11

Hold still for a sec Lauren, "why" i need to sharpen my elbow on you1

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:20 pm by Tolly12bells

Ahaha, this is so random...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:21 pm by superdork11

yers!