Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians

+2
Tolly12bells
superdork11
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians Empty *I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians

Post by superdork11 Sun 08 Nov 2009, 4:19 pm

Prologue
"Maya!" Justin yelled from across the cavern as a humungous monster with wings lifted me up and carried me away. "Justin!" I yelled, but ti was too late. I was already out of earshot of where Justin, Lauren, and Annie stood, surrounded by monsters atrrackted to there un-humanly smell.

Chapter 1: I finally learn a secret
I woke up, clenching the sheet that I was sleeping under. I had just had the weirdest nightmare. I wiped at trickle of sweat from my nose. and who was Justin?.... Lauren?.... Annie? I didn't know anyone with those names, well my father's name was Justin, but he isn't alive anymore.
I was so nevous, it was my first day at Franklin Middle School. I didn't know anyone. We had just moved from Tennesse. I didn't say "y'all" though, because we had lived there for less than six months. Mom, Gabby, and I move so much. I haven't had a real friend in, well, ever. "Maya!" called my mom, "Hurry up! You're gonna miss the bus." "Comming!" I yelled. I looked at my self in the mirror, my straight black her hanging down in my face. I smiled, put on my splatter painted hat, grabbed my sneakers and ran down the stairs. Mom looked really pretty today, with her wavy chocolate brown hair tied up behind her head, a whsp of it in front of her eyes. She tucked it in behind her ear as I walked in. She was wearing a Hawaii shirt, it matched perfectly with her hazely-brown eyes. She had on a faint line of blue eye shadow that barely showed over her lightly brown skin. She was holding Gabby. I hugged Gabby and gave Mom a swift kiss, "Bye!" I said as I walked out the door. "Don't get in to trouble!" Mom shouted at me. "Trouble? Me? Never!" I said, she laughed. I hadn't managed to make it a week without getting sent to the principals office.
I walked up the steps on to the school bus, some people looked at me for a minute, but no one invited me to sit with them, or even showed any kindness. I sat down in the only remaining seat, next to a girl who was lightly tanned, had dirty blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked at me for a second then said, "I suppose you are going to give me a hard time, like all the rest, well if you are, just leave." She stared at me expectantly, "I'm not gong to give you a hard time, I know how it is, I moved four times in the last six years. I've never really had a friend." She looked at me, puzzled, "But, you're so pretty, I am sure every single popular kid wants you." I shook my head sadly, "Nope, they all say I am to weird." "Trust me, I know the feeling," I smiled, "I'm Maya, by the way." "That's a cool name! I'm Jenny!" "Nice ot meet you!" I said. We spent the rest of the bus ride telling about our lives, it turned out Jenny's parents where in the middle of a divorce, she had five siblings and she was the youngest, "My parents sort of shun me, like they aren't pleased with my life. I've learned to stay out of there way." I felt so bad, "Awww, so sad," She looked at me a little longinly, "Your life must be better," she looked at me, "Not really," I said, "My Grandmother is a w***e, she was only thirteen when she gave birth to my mom. Mom has seven sisters and four brothers, ages thirteen to fiftyfour. So, mom was sent to an orphanage, met Justin, my dad, and then he died when I was nine. My little sister Gabby is seven at the moment. She was three when he died so she doesn't really remember." She stared at me in horror, "I don't know what's worse, that you said that, or the matter of fact way in which you said that." I shruged a little sadly, "But, let's focus on the here and now, What's FMS like?" We went on and on, and then finaly we pulled up in front of Franklin. "It's not much, but it's school!" I looked at it, it was a small one story brick building.
"Take your seats, class." Said the teacher, she was tall. She looked really menacing. I glanced at Jenny, who just happened to be in all my classes. She giggled silently, apparently I wasn't the only one who had noticed Mrs. Teacher Girl was wearing a ACDC shirt, way out of compensation with the rest of her outfit. "My name," She continued, "Is Mrs. Jordan, but you can call me Wendy." She seemed nice, I hoped that this year would be better than the last.
When the bell rang for lunch Jenny and I trailed behind. We had both brought home lunches and so, we woldn't have to hurry to get in the lunch line. We where just about to sit at a table when Rachel, one of the popular snobs(I presumed this by noticing the hatred on jenny face), walked over and said, "Not so fast loser 1 and loser 2. Ah, Jemma," "My name is Jenny!" she said hottly, "Yes, Jemma, I see you picked up another loser, this school could start a collection! But anyway, that is our table." "So what?" I said and sat down. "Did you here me?" She asked, "Yes, I did." I responded, looking cooly at her, "Mr. Hooganburg!" Rachel whined, "They're being mean to me." Darn, the very first day and I get carted off to the principal's office. I flashed an angry look at Rachel and she screamed. Her fancy outfit was dripping in diet rootbeer. Jenny raised her eyebrows and Rachel's hair tie snapped. "Not so pretty now, are you?" I asked. Mr. Hooganburg suddenly stiffened and dragged me and Jenny away. When we got to his office, he called in Wendy. He talked to her for a minute the seemed to decide on something and walked towards us. "Girls, I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you. But I must," He took a deep breath then said, "One of your parents was a god, you are halfbloods." I stared at Jenny then every thing went black and I heard a tiny thud!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

*I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians Empty Re: *I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 08 Nov 2009, 4:39 pm

Ooh, I shan't read it yet, because I don't want any possible spoilers, but... From the looks of it, it seems that once again, you've based characters off of us. xD But I shall read once I finish reading the actual book. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

*I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians Empty Re: *I don't know what it is called yet.* A fanfiction of Percy Jackson and The Olympians

Post by superdork11 Sun 08 Nov 2009, 10:47 pm

lauren, i only have the first chapter. You can easily read it and get it, if you read the first chapter of The Lightning Thief
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 09 Nov 2009, 7:01 am

. . . an AC-DC shirt? Why in the hey would someone ever know a teacher wearing an AC-DC shirt? xDD
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 21 Nov 2009, 2:12 pm

i don't know! I just felt like it okay? hehe!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Wed 03 Mar 2010, 10:39 pm

omg.
i am writing a percy jackson book, too. lool.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:56 am

lol! cool. But, as you see I haven't posted on this for a while. It sort of died.
btw: I like your signature.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sat 06 Mar 2010, 5:30 pm

[x thanks.
post.post.post.post
pwease?
i was gonna say i need to know who her parent is, but it's kind of obvious.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 06 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

Yeah, I don't know, I think it should be moved to the incomplete story section because I am not going to be able to finish it.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:48 am

Can do. Wink
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 07 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm

Dead By Sunrise wrote:. . . an AC-DC shirt? Why in the hey would someone ever know a teacher wearing an AC-DC shirt? xDD

First of all, can I just say, that your signature/avatar combo is freaking epic!! I see I'm not the only one with an L obsession. :3

Now then... Great first chappie!! I haven't really read any of these books before, but you just may make me buy them. ^_^
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:33 pm

Yeah, i really have no idea how to write more. Sort of failed....

OOh! I love your avatar!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

Just a bit. LOL! Nahh, I'm kidding.

OMG! Me too! Dude, I wish I could find a happy place right now. *sigh*
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

XD thanks I saw it and I was like, "OMG XD"

My happy place includes cookies, penguins, turtles, and Darth Vader poking me in the eye with his lightsaber.
...Not very happy, that last bit XD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 10 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

LOL! I'm in my happy place right now. Mine would probably include penguins, chocolate milk, and lots of it, banana muffins, my friends, and internet access. xDD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:54 pm

xD My happy place includes Brandon, my friends, DESSERT OF MANY KINDS ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE, peace, no drama, nature, and a computer with Word and internet. Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:48 pm

Hahaha, that is my ideal Happy Place. Silly
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 12 Mar 2010, 10:53 am

Wooo! And of course, DRACO MALFOY is a must in my happy place. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Fri 12 Mar 2010, 6:15 pm

Oh yes, Nadine. Oh yes. XDD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 12 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

OMG! How could we forget Draco! Of course, maybe that might not be such a good thing. Poor Laurence. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 14 Mar 2010, 1:18 pm

Yeah.... My happy place... Dominic, endless suply of books, internet, friends, all my songs, and my lovesac. (Or anywhere were Gilberto and Bobbete aren't) *Gasp!* How could you forget Draco?!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Hahaha, did they flee Laurence's house and come back to your place, because they haven't been up here ALL WEEKEND!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 14 Mar 2010, 11:24 pm

Oh boy.... If I find them I swear I will send them home with a scolding.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 15 Mar 2010, 9:04 am

Good that. Kids these days... *scoffing* They finally came back last night, at 1 in the morning, just as I was finally about to fall asleep. I sent them to sleep in my little bros room. They're still there now.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:13 am

Yes, but now they got married and moved to bug Jenna... hehe!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next