Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write a paragraph about H.K!

3 posters

Go down

Write a paragraph about H.K! Empty Write a paragraph about H.K!

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 14 Nov 2009, 9:29 am

Anyway, I'm guessing I can make a contest?? Razz I hope so.
Edit: First Prize winner, if you want a digital image, it will be ready quite soon. But if you want hand drawn, it will not be available until after December 25th. Same with 2nd Prize. Razz Sorry peoples for the inconvenience!
Well, here are the rules and what-not!

What-not: This contest is to write a paragraph. . . about what you think H.K is. The most creative and original entry will receive 1st prize, a hand drawn art piece of your choice that is also coloured (It can be digital if you want.). And is as big and has whatever you want in it. (Just not people.) The second most creative and original entry will receive a ACEO that is coloured. (An ACEO is an Artist's trading card that is small.) Third Prize wins a sketch of whatever.
RULES:
1. NO plagiarism!
2. Must not exceed 1000 characters. (Well, give or take a few.) Don't know how many characters your paragraph has? You can go here: http://www.webworldindex.com/countcharacters.htm And paste your paragraph into it. It will tell you how many characters are in it.
3. Keep it to the subject! I know we are all very random. Just make sure your paragraph has something about what H.K stands for and means.
4.If you read the rules, post Hell's Kitchen in the Readtherules?: Part of the entry form. (H.K doesn't really stand for Hell's Kitchen.)
5. Winners will be announced November 25th, 2009.

Form:

Entry(The story):
Read the rules?:
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Write a paragraph about H.K! Empty Re: Write a paragraph about H.K!

Post by Moony Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

Entry(The story): One day, me and my friend Bob found a note on the ground.
"H.K PWNS"
Bob gasped and started running around the hall. I rolled my eyes. "It's just a note!" I snapped.
"Nooo, Daisy, H.K stands for Hal Kal! And it is in Billy's handwriting, so it's probbley written by him!" Bob said breatlesly.
I grabbed the note and looked at it. Bob was right! It was in Billy's handwriting! And we all knew that Billy lovedd Hal Kal, a girl in 6th grade. Billy was in 7th, and Hal Kal had a crush on Max. Max had a crush on Kelsey, who had a crush on Billy. Then Billy came running down the hall screaming "I LOVE HAY KAYLA!"
I guess we were wrong, he didn't love Hal Kal, he loved Hay Kayla! That was a restraunt is California.
Read the rules?: H.K (I dont want to say the word, lol)
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:47 am

NIce!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Fri 01 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

Ok, and the winner is Moony!! Hurrah!

..Sorry for the late announcement..
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum