Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony.

5 posters

Go down

Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony. Empty Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony.

Post by Moony Wed 02 Dec 2009, 10:53 pm

Truth and Lies
a Draco Malfoy story by MOONY!

Chapter 1- Best Friends Forever
"Hi, can I sit here?" I asked quietly to a girl with blonde hair. She nodded, and I sat down.
"Hi. I'm Maria." the girl with the blonde hair said, holding out her hand.
I shook her hand and said "I'm Grace."
She nodded. "Grace is such a pretty name..." she murmured. I grinned.
"Thanks." She seems nice. I thought.
When the train was finally at Hogwarts, we followed a voise saying "Firs' years! Firs' years, over here!"
It turned out to be a large man with long tangled hair and a big bushy beard.
He put us into the boats, and we waited until all the other people got in. I was in a boat with a boy with bleech-blonde hair named Draco Malfoy, Maria, Harry Potter(the boy who lived), a very show-offy girl with bushy brown hair named Hermione, and a boy with red hair named Ron.
"I'm for sure going to be in Slytherin." said the Draco boy, saying the worlds I'm and Slytherin boldly.
"How do you know? What about Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor, and Hu-" Maria said, being cut off.
"My whole family was in Slytherin." Draco said arrogently.
"I wouldn't mind being in Gryffindor. Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad, but Gryffindor is smart and brave." Hermione said in her annoying show-offy tone.
I met Draco's amazing twinkling gray gaze for 2 seconds before tearing my eyes away.
When we got off our boats, the large man (called Hagrid) spoke again.
"Yer' going to go meet Professer McGonagall in the Great Hall to be Sorted. She'll give yah' more directions." Hagrid told all the first years loudly. They went into the hall to see a old lady with a pointed hat and a emerald green robe.
"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." she boomed "You will first be Sorted into your Houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Your house will be like your family. Your sucesses will earn you points, your fails will take away points. Now, we go to Sort you." she said, leading the first years into the Great Hall.
When they got to the front of the large room, Professer McGonagall pulled out a old hat. She also took out a scroll and began calling names.
"MALFOY, DRACO."
Draco smiled slyly and stalked over to the hat. Before it even touched his head, the hat cried out "SLYTHERIN!"
"WINTER, MARIA."
Maria held her head high as she walked over to the hat. After a few seconds, the hat screamed "SLYTHERIN!"
"POTTER, HARRY"
Harry glanced around then walked quickly over to the hat. He had a worrided look on his face, as though he was about to fight a dragon or something. It took about a minuet before the hat shrieked "GRYFFINDOR!"
Harry seemed to get the loudest cheer of all.
"WILLIAMS, GRACE."
I gulped and walked over to the hat.
"Hmm.. Brave.. Smart.. Cunning.. What about Gryffindor?" a voice said to me.
No... I can't be in Gryffindor! Not with the thinks-she's-all-that Granger girl! I thought.
The hat cried out "SLYTHERIN!"
I strode over to the Slytherin table confidently. Today seemed like a good day.

Last edited by S[he] Be[lie]ve[d] on Thu 14 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony. Empty Re: Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony.

Post by Dreamer Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:49 am

Nice, Julia! ^^
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony. Empty Re: Truth and Lies- a Draco Malfoy story, by the totally epic Moony.

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

Sounds good. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:38 pm

I am really bad at writing... this is probbly the best I've done. Razz
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 03 Dec 2009, 11:59 pm

Nah, I don't believe that. *shakes head* xD I love it 'The Totally Epic Moony" Epic is my W.O.W (Word of the week) So I've been saying 'Epic' all week long. xD It's very fun. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 04 Dec 2009, 7:24 am

I say epic all the time. It's such an epic word! xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Fri 04 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

Very much so Smile I say it alot now xD
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Fri 04 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

Great job!
I always say epic. Its my fave word.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 04 Dec 2009, 6:44 pm

Cool... The utter epicness of epic ends on Sunday. Then I get a new word. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:30 am

yes, sadly, but epic is a wow word and wow is and epic word! Lauenr and i have been saying that all week, but it ends tomorrow! Hi! am hypre! BoB! Lol! HI!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 12:14 pm

No kidding, because no doubt you posted that at like, 6 in the morning. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:38 pm

so!?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:39 pm

You're always wide awake! I can't figure out how you do it! I slept for twelve and a half hours last night, and still, I'm tired now. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Mon 11 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

>.< I do that alot... I go to sleep at like 9 and wake up at 11 sometimes >.< Usually I stay up til' 3 A.M. though... Lawl.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down