Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(:

3 posters

Go down

Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(: Empty Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(:

Post by hollisterrgal(: Sat 05 Dec 2009, 7:18 pm

*Ok, I posted this on Webkinz Insider but for some reason the closed it?*
Anyway this inspired by the time I went to Paris,

** Chapter 1 **
The thick light of the sun came through the small window of the plane, immediately waking Alyssa Breeland up from her small nap. She rubbed her black-lined eyes and yawned, the first class section of Air France flight 3324 was waking up. Not just because of the light, but because of the annoying crying baby in coach that had be going on for ever. Alyssa pulled a compact out of her Louis Vuitton carry-on and checked her makeup. Her black eyeliner was smudged, but in an approprate way so she wouldn't have to fix it. Besides, she had more important things to think about. Considering her mother, the stressed out workaholic, might not even be at the airport come time to pick her up. She would probably send a driver.
"Excuse me, miss?" Asked a flight attendent, her French accent floating around every word, "Breakfast?" She held out a delicious looking plate with a steaming croissant, a chilled apple juice spritzer, and a fugi apple. Alyssa nodded, graciously accepting the dainty meal. Not that she could eat a big one. In a few hours she would be landing in the city of lights.

** Chapter 2 **
Alyssa sat by herself in the terminal, waiting for her mother, or anyone to pick her up. A man in a black tuxedo with a purple tie and pocket hanky held up a sign that said Elissa She stood up and approched the man.
"Elissa?" He asked.
"Alyssa." She corrected, rolling her jade green eyes. He started towards the glass doors, "Come, Come." Alyssa grabbed her suitcase and rolled after him. He opened the door of the black Hummer and held it out for her. She stepped in and marveled at the fully stocked mini-fridge, flat screen TV hangning from the roof of the car, and the prim and proper driver that came with it.
"Miss Alyssa, you will be staying at Hotel Crillon in the Louis XV suite, Your mother said it would be to your liking." The driver called from the front of the SUV as he entered the outer belt.
"Uh, yeah." She really had no clue what he was talking about, but it sounded like what her mother would do. Her mother worked at some important label in Paris, and was rarely with Alyssa in the states.

"Miss Alyssa?" The driver asked.
"AHHH!" Alyssa screamed as she woke up to the man standing over her. She must have fallen asleep when she was thinking of her mother.
"We are here." He said, opening the door so she could see the majestic Hotel Crillon.

** Chapter 3 **
Alyssa sat alone on a red velvet arm chair in the main room of the Louis XV suite. A box of chocolates and a note from her mother lay untouched on the desk near the fireplace. Alyssa got up and read the note.

Dear Alyssa,

Welcome to Paris, moi cherie! I am so sorry I couldn't pick you up today at the airport, things have been picking up at Dior. Look in your bathroom for a little present I think will take care of it.I would like you to meet me tomorrow for tea at the patio.

Love you,
Mom

Alyssa scoffed, as usual her mother was trying to buy her forgiveness with a special and expensive gift, usually from Dior. Alyssa ripped up the note, "Bull." She said as she dumped it into the trash can. She went to the bathroom to look at her gift. Sitting on the marble sink was a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie. A big bottle, those huge ones you see in commercials. She tried to lift it up, but it was to heavy, almost like her heart.

Last edited by hollisterrgal(: on Tue 08 Dec 2009, 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : addingg)
hollisterrgal(:
hollisterrgal(:

Back to top Go down

Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(: Empty Re: Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(:

Post by Dreamer Sat 05 Dec 2009, 9:06 pm

That is really good so far! I can't wait to read more! (:

Yeah, don't even bother with the WI Creative Writing section. They deleted all of our stories, too. The mods completely killed it with all the stupid rules... anyway, that's why we're here! Wink
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(: Empty Re: Pariss(: Please read(: Chapter 3 added(:

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm

Ooh, I <3 it! Naturally, this being in the unfinished, you're probably not gonna add a whole lot more..? xD

Agreed. I had mine running for a year, and then they go on a purge. Yep, actually, if it weren't for the WI Mods, we wouldn't be here! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:50 pm

Ooh yeah, I forgot that this was inthe unfinished stories section. Eye Roll

Yupp! So really, we owe it all to them. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:44 pm

Yep. It's weird, to be thanking them, but I suppose we should, seeing as we're all here having a good time. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by hollisterrgal(: Sun 06 Dec 2009, 10:46 am

Thankss so much!

And yeah, I really didn't go on it for the webkinz but more for the creative writing(:

And yeah I'm gonna add more (:
hollisterrgal(:
hollisterrgal(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Dec 2009, 1:16 pm

Cool! I like the new part! Suite 15, right? I'm still working on remembering my Roman Numerals. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by hollisterrgal(: Sun 06 Dec 2009, 1:48 pm

i thinkk so, but Louis XV was a kingg in francee....and the name of a suite!! lol(:
hollisterrgal(:
hollisterrgal(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Dec 2009, 3:05 pm

Aah... xD I see. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by hollisterrgal(: Thu 10 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

loll(: lol!
hollisterrgal(:
hollisterrgal(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:02 pm

Love the new chapter. Smile It's sad, but good.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 10 Dec 2009, 8:03 pm

In agreement with the above post. Sad, but well-written. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down