Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

+5
Moony
Tolly12bells
Scooter
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*> - Page 14 Empty Re: <*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

Post by Music Is Love Fri 25 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

Merr Christmas!! santa rendeer
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 26 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

Hehe, those are epic smilies...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 27 Dec 2009, 4:07 pm

ikr lol
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Tue 29 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

Nadine!! Post!!! Post!!!! POST!!!
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 30 Dec 2009, 10:37 am

Oh yeah! xD We were supposed to remind her.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Wed 30 Dec 2009, 2:57 pm

I WANT CHAPTER 19.
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2009, 4:08 pm

OKAY. I'LL TYPE IT UP RIGHT NOW.
Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

[Chapter 19 - It’s Time]

My eyelids fluttered open, and the first thing I noticed was that my entire body was sore. A moment later I registered the neat white cot I was lying on and Draco in the bed next to mine to mean that I was in the hospital wing. Realized I was awake, Madam Pomfery scurried over to me.
“I don’t know what that deranged girl did, but she managed to break every bone in your body, make you bleed and knock you out with one spell.” said Madam Pomfery with a scowl. I glanced over at Draco to confirm this as true and hear his version of the story.
“It was Dark Magic for sure,” he muttered, propping himself up as Madam Pomfery bustled away, “But I’ve never seen anything like it. There was a flash of silver light and you screamed, then fell on top of me, unconscious, and your bones were all bent the wrong way and you were gushing blood…” Draco grimaced.
“W-what happened to Pansy?” I asked.
“I dunno. I expect she got severely punished… I’m hoping she got expelled.”
I nodded in assent, but winced from the pain. “Ow…”
Draco, who seemed to have gained a lot of color back in the time I was unconscious, stood and walked over to my bed. “I’m sorry,” he whispered.
“For what?!” I asked incredulously.
“If it weren’t for me, Pansy wouldn’t--!”
“Stop blaming yourself for all my problems!” I said sharply, sitting bolt upright although it made my entire body scream in agony.
Draco sighed. “I just care about you too much.”
I was completely overcome, but I couldn’t find words to express my feelings. Thinking of nothing better to do, I leaned forward and kissed him.
Several minutes later, Madam Pomfery burst out of her office and spotted Draco and I seemingly glued together by the lips.
“MALFOY! Back to your bed! And you, Miss Carnka! Why are you sitting up?! You derange teenagers, romance can wait until you’re healed!”
Grudgingly, Draco trudged back to his bed and I laid back down. Leave it to Madam Pomfery to ruin a moment. Again.
Astoria burst into the room, her face bright. “Guys! Guys, I think I fixed it!”

“Yes! You’ve done it!” Draco exclaimed, high-fiving Astoria, who looked smug. We were standing in the Room of Requirement, beside the cabinet. I grinned at the both of them and Draco laughed from excitement.
“Who’s there?” called a voice on the other side of the junk piles. Draco, Astoria and I froze, eyes wide. We recognized the mystical voice of Professor Trelawney.
Draco pulled out Peruvian Instant Darkness Power and his shriveled Hand of Glory. A moment later, everything went black. Astoria and I stood side-by-side, not daring to movie. I heard Draco walk away in the darkness and a moment later Professor Trelawney shrieked, and a door slammed. Footsteps grew closer to us and I felt Draco’s warm hand close on mine.
“What did you do to her?” I whispered.
“Threw her out of the room.” Draco said casually. “But I heard someone coming…”
“We have to see who it is!” I hissed. I started groping blindly through the darkness, dragging Draco along with me. I ran straight into something sharp and grazed my cheek. I could feel the blood dribbling down it. Draco, being able to see because of his Hand of Glory, noticed my cut and healed it with his wand. He continued to lead me through the Room of Hidden Things until we reached the door, where the darkness was beginning to thin. Muffled voices were audible. I pressed an ear against the wood to hear better.
“… and the next thing I knew, I was being hurled headfirst out of the room!” Professor Trelawney cried.
“And you didn’t see that coming?” asked a horribly familiar voice. I let out a tiny gasp. Potter.
“No, I did not; as I say, it was pitch―”
There was a pause in which I could picture the mysterious Professor glaring at Potter for his jibe on her Seer aptitude.
“I think you’d better tell Professor Dumbledore,” said Potter, “He ought to know that Malfoy’s celebrating ― I mean, that someone threw you out of the room.”
I gasped and took a step away from the door. The darkness was quickly dissolving, and I could see Draco’s fearful face through the haze.
“How does he know?!” I hissed, squeezing Draco’s hand as Astoria stumbled towards us.
“No idea,” said Draco, his expression that of deep concern.
“Shouldn’t we get out of here?” Astoria asked.
“No, we have to stay. It’s got to be tonight…” said Draco.
The three of us ambled back to the cabinet. Draco pulled out the enchanted coin in which he kept contact with the Imperiurised Rosmerta. He set it on the floor as we all sat down.
“And now, we wait…”
We sat in silence for while.
“Let’s go over the plan,” Astoria finally said.
“Right,” Draco said, taking a deep breath. “Look. I know we said that you guys were going to come with me, but you can’t. The Dark Lord doesn’t know you helped, does he?”
“No, but―”
“But nothing. You’re not coming.” Draco said, “Either of you.”
“But what if…? Draco, I can’t stand not knowing what’s happened…” I whispered, gazing fearfully at him.
“It’s going to be okay… I’ll just… do what I have to do and then… and then we go…”
“Go?” I inquired.
“I think someone might notice Draco’s killed Dumbledore,” Astoria snapped, rolling her eyes at my foolishness. “You can’t expect us to just stick around after we’ve helped plot the murder of one of the greatest wizards of all time?”
Draco nodded, looking very pale in the moonlight glistening from the windows at the top of the cathedral-like room.
“Are you okay, Draco?” I asked. “You look so frightened…” I brushed my hand against his cheek.
“I’m fine,” he said quickly, avoiding Astoria’s suspicious gaze.
I bit my lip and leaned on Draco’s shoulder. It was a wonder Astoria wasn’t scared of what was about to happen.
Suddenly, the coin on the floor glowed red. Once it cooled down, Astoria snatched it up. She took one look at it and then handed it to Draco, who read it aloud.
“Dumbledore’s gone for a drink, will be back soon.” he read. He looked at Astoria and I. “It’s time.”
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2009, 5:02 pm

For Chapter 20, I'm gonna go with the movie version of Dumbledore's death, with Bellatrix.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:26 pm

Okay, I'm just gonna give you Chapter 20 right now. I can't wait.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

[Chapter 20 ― Don’t You Trust Me?]

Ten minutes later, we were all extremely nervous. Astoria, determined to keep her cool, was waiting in front of the Vanishing Cabinet for the Death Eaters to arrive. Draco and I were standing several feet away, arms around each other, not making a sound. He was shaking.
A few minutes passed, and Astoria spoke. “Now, remember, while you’re killing Dumbledore, Melody and I―”
“We know the plan.” Draco whispered, and even though his words were barely audible, Astoria fell silent at once. She turned back to the cabinet.
I gazed up into Draco’s pale, scared face. “It’s going to be okay,” I whispered, gently kissing him. He nodded, hugging me tightly.
There was a whoosh from the cabinet, and Astoria jumped back. The handle turned slowly, clicking its way along. Draco, Astoria, and I took several steps away from it.
The doors were pushed open by a thin, pale hand, and black smoke drifted from the cabinet. Out stepped Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, and Amacus and Alecto Carrow.
“Well done, Draco…,” smiled Bellatrix. “Let’s go.”
Draco glanced at me and Astoria. “Stay here. I’ll come get you once… once it’s over.”
I nodded, but Astoria merely looked resentful.
“Okay, well… I’ll see you guys soon.”
Draco turned and led the Death Eaters in the direction of the door. Once their footsteps died away, Astoria whispered, “We’re getting out of here as soon as we can.”
“But if we do that, then we might not be able to get back in! Someone might’ve blocked the entrance!”
The echo of a door closing in the distance told us that Draco and the rest of the Death Eaters had left.
“We’ll wait a minute or so, and then we’ll get out of here.” Astoria said firmly.
“Astoria, no!” I cried. “We can’t, Draco told us not to leave, we shouldn’t, we can’t―”
“Melody, we’re going. Or are you too cowardly?”
I gaped at Astoria. I had never known her to be like this.
“Are you going to come with me or wait here for your precious Draco?” Astoria sneered. “I, unlike you, am a real Death Eater, and proud of it. I chose this. I wanted this. I’m prepared to risk everything to gain to Dark Lord’s honor! If you want to be a spineless fool depending on others all the time then go ahead. I’m leaving this room right now, I don’t care if you try to stop me, I’ll blast you away.”
I gawked at Astoria for another moment and then said feebly, “I… alright, I’ll come, but I know we’re not doing the right―”
But she had already pushed past me and was on her way to the door. I hurried after her, drawing my wand as I went.
The hallway outside the Room of Requirement was unnaturally dark, due to a power floating in the air, from which I gathered that the Death Eater’s entrance into the castle had been foreseen… but by whom? Potter and his friends? Or perhaps the Order of the Phoenix?
The answer was obvious a minute later. The hallways around the Astronomy Tower were filled with shrieks and flashes of light. It seemed the Order and several students were fighting.
Astoria and I ducked into a passageway that was concealed behind a tapestry so as to avoid being seen. A moment later, a burst of light illuminated our hiding place; a hole was singed through the fabric. I chanced a glance out of it.
Everything had gone dark again; someone was lying on the floor, covered in blood; curses and hexes shot at random, most of them generated from Rowle, an enormous blonde Death Eater.
Someone on the spiral staircase that led up to the Astronomy Tower screamed, “They’ve blocked the stairs ― Reducto! REDUCTO!”
Through the hole in the tapestry I saw Snape rush past, and up the stairs…
“Astoria!” I hissed, “Snape’s going up there!”
“Probably because Draco was too cowardly to finish Dumbledore himself.” Astoria hissed back.
“Astoria! I thought ― I thought ―”
“You probably thought a lot of things that weren’t true.” Astoria snapped.
“But you said you loved Draco!” I gasped.
“I’ve gotten over it. All I want to do now is serve the Dark Lord.” she said.
I stared sadly at her. “You’ve really lost yourself, haven’t you?” I said. “It hurt too much, so you just threw it all away, and now you’ve forgotten.”
She glared at me.
“You’re scared, Astoria.” I whispered.
A moment later I was lying on the floor, writhing in pain. My best friend had just used the Cruciatus Curse on me. When I looked up, I only saw her long blonde hair whipping out of sight. It would be a long time before I saw her again.
I struggled to my feet, panting and wincing, and rushed out into the corridor. Snape ran past me, and a moment later, Draco appeared at the foot of the spiral staircase. He ran towards me and held me tightly.
“Melody, what are you doing out here?! Where’s―?”
“Astoria left, Draco. She’s not herself anymore, she used the Cruciatus Curse on me just a minute ago―”
“Draco! Now! We must leave!” shouted Snape, gripping Draco’s arm and dragging him away. Draco grasped my hand and started to run, but I hesitated.
“Draco, what―? Aren’t we going back to the Room of―”
“Can’t, it’s been blocked ― c’mon!” he pulled me along, down the marble staircase, which was slippery with blood, through the battle in the Great Hall, and finally out into the cold night air. Hand in hand, we sprinted after Snape ―
A jet of red light soared past Snape’s head. Snape shouted, “Run, Draco!” and turned. We hesitated for just enough time to see Potter, aiming another curse at Snape, and then sprinted for the gates.
Rowle, from behind us, pointed his wand at the gates, which sprung open at once. Draco and I ran through them, out of the boundaries of Hogwarts ―
Fifty feet away from the gates, we stopped, panting. Draco held my hand tightly. “You okay? We need to Disapparate, and quickly.”
“But… but…” I stammered, bewildered and scared.
Draco stared into my eyes. “Don’t you trust me?” I nodded, tears leaking out of my eyes, and we turned on the spot into crushing darkness.

THE END [of Book 1]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 30 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

O... M... D... That was the epicest ending EVER! Yay! I seriously can't wait for more. Amazing! Yes! Do you have any plans for book 2?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Thu 31 Dec 2009, 1:01 pm

OMFD That defiantly was THE MOST epic ending. Its like... Omigod.... WOW
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 31 Dec 2009, 1:09 pm

YAYAYAYAYAY! xD Glad you guys like it so much. Yes, I've started on Book 2. Last night, while typing up Chapter 19, I got into a DYTM mood and wrote the entire Chapter 20, and then began on Book 2. Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 31 Dec 2009, 1:54 pm

Okay, I'm posting DYTM Book 2 (Take a Walk on the Dark Side) on another thread. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum: