Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agatha Christie's Peril at End House

Go down

Agatha Christie's Peril at End House Empty Agatha Christie's Peril at End House

Post by agathachristie Tue 29 Dec 2009, 8:58 pm

This is yet another one of Agatha Christie's books called Peril at End House. If you do not know, she is a mystery writer and she is very well known, she has sold millions of copies over dozens of countries, and she has created over 80 books. Well, I just finished this one about 2 nights ago and it includes one of her most well known characters called Hercule Poirot. Here is a little summary about him: He is rather vain, polite, and very clever. He likes everything to be in its place and to be of finished composition. He has an egg shaped head and a very big fancy moustache. He and his assitant Capt. Hastings have gone to a beach in South France for a little vacation. When they are there they meet the lovely Magdala Buckley, but she is called Nick by her friends. She tells Poirot and Hastings about how she has escaped death three times in the past few days, and by the end of their conversation four, because she was shot at and missed by a few inches. Poirot then takes it to himself to seek out this person before it is to late....
Read it to find out who the attemting murderer is! study
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum