Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! The dance (June 9th) Was so epic!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OMG! The dance (June 9th) Was so epic! Empty OMG! The dance (June 9th) Was so epic!

Okay, we got to the dance, a song was playing. It was fun. Then, after about fifteen minutes, the DJ says, "Okay, this one's girl's choice." I walked over to Skyler, and asked if he wanted to dance. He said sure. But then, Chris's phone broke, so Skyler spent half the time trying to fix it. We finally started dancing, and Skyler smelled so good... (Just had to throw that out there.) So, anyway. Lauren and Jenna were spazzing out and miming hugging. When the song was over, I hugged him. He just sort of stood there for a minute, then hugged me back. I was spazzy.
*Fast forwards through the dance to the next slow song*
So, I asked Skyler again, and Colby came, and they started fighting over who got to dance with me. Not in the way you think, "No, you dance with her!" *pushes forward* "No you!" *pushes forward* over and over. It was rather amusing...
*Fast forward to last dance, which is a slow song*
I don't actually know the name of this one. So, I walked over to Skyler, poked him on the back and asked if he wanted to dance. He said sure, again. We started dancing, and discussing random things. He doesn't like to dress up either. And, he's only been to two dances because he's had baseball the others. Then, Grace came and asked if Skyler wanted to dance, I thought he was going to agree, but he just asked Grace to join us. It was awkward, space wise, and I kept running into him and stepping on their feet. We talked, apparently he likes a restraunt I really like too. We were talking and then the song ended. Grace left, and Skyler was leaving, but I sort of brought my arms up suggestively and moved towards him sort of. He took the hint and hugged me, it lasted for about five seconds. Best hug ever with him (even though I've only had three, one from behind, he didn't hug back, and one earlier at the dance.) It was amazing. He smelled so nice, I thought I was going to pass out. It felt like it went on forever, and I was completely fine with that. Oh, it was amazing, and I'm all jittery now. Razz Definitely the best dance. Oh, that was amazing... I love you

Oh, and, as a post script. During our last hug, when I was hugging him, I sort of squeezed him tighter, and he squeezed me back. (Boy that was awkwardly phrased...) And then, when he pulls back, when the hug was over, he's just like, "Okay...." and walked away.
Also, I learned his favorite band/music group, whatever you want to call it. He loves Led Zepplin.
If only this dance had been at the beginning of the year, so I'd have the whole year to get closer to him Smug

And, for Faithfully, a little conversation I didn't put in. We're dancing and I'm singing along, of course, and Skyler asks "Who's this by?" And I immediately say "Journey." He nods. "I take it you like Journey then." I nod. "Yeah, I think they're/it's (wasn't really sure which one to use...) my favorite group, band, whatever you want to call it. I actually requested this one." He nods, "Cool, so, what are your favorites then?" "Um, I think I would have to say Journey, They Might Be Giants, and The Dixie Chicks. With the occasional song by other random people." He nods, and says "cool" again. "So, what are yours?" "Um, I guess I like a lot, so, let's see, maybe Led Zepplin." "Cool." And then we sort of fall silent and I start singing the "oh oh oh ohoh!"s and then the song ends and we hug. Sorry, random piece of information... Razz

Last edited by superdork11 on Thu 10 Jun 2010, 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

OMG! The dance (June 9th) Was so epic! :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 12:16 am by Tolly12bells

Awwww... I was there, but that was über cute! And, for reference the first slow song was "Faithfully" by Journey (I got Eileen addicted) AND, Jenna asked Riley out, and his response was good! "I'd really like to, Jenna, but I've got a whole bunch of camps and stuff I have to go to this summer, so not over the summer. Maybe next year, though." YAY! On the down-hand, Laurence wasn't there. Sad But ah well. Glad you had a good time. Smiley

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 8:15 am by superdork11

Oh yeah, thanks, must have forgotten to mention that!
Oh! So, that's what she was planning! Oh yes! That's EPICly good!! Smile
I'm sorry Laurence wasn't there. Sad
But, yes, 'twas epic fun! Now I want to hug him again...

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 1:13 pm by Tolly12bells

I'm forever yours... faithfully... LOL, me and Jenna were slow dancing (xD) while Skyler and Eileen were, and we're both spazzing out, and miming hugging. Ahaha..... That was so much fun. Lol... And Eileen is just like, "I know, I know!" xDD

Yes. Smug

It's alright. It's just hard because I didn't really get to say goodbye, because I expected to be able to at the dance... Sad

Of course you do.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 1:34 pm by superdork11

Yeah... It was fun. And then I hugged him, and it was amazing. It felt so... natural.

Yea! Razz

Aw. I'm sorry. *Comforts*

Yes, of course I do. And I couldn't at graduation, because he wasn't there. Oh well. I'll have to survive on memories of last night to last the summer.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:09 pm by Music Is Love

Awwwweeehhh!!! That's AWESOME Eileen! I'm so happy for you!! Smile
Was that your last day of school?

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:10 pm by Tolly12bells

You just can't even describe it. Smiley

I hope they get together, though.

It's fine. Cause we'll stay in touch, and it's not like I'm going to have to survive the 82 days of summer without seeing him at all.

I find that certain memories get worn out, if you use them too much though, so don't overuse your precious memories!

Yep. Smiley We're out of school for ze summer!

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:25 pm by superdork11

Yeah... Smile

Yeah, me too.

Yeah, I won't, but I will see you on the 23rd of August, if not sooner.

Yeah, okay, I'll try.

Yeah, school's out!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm by Tolly12bells

HOLY BANANA MUFFINS! Every sentence you just said started with "Yeah"!

It's so nice though, and you can't help but notice how he feels pressed up against you.

Then you n Skyler, Jenna n Riley, and me n Laurence could all go out on a triple date. That would be so fun. xD

Yay! Yes, that would be... OMG, 74 days! Yay!

Keep just the stupid ones floating around in your brain, too. "Parkour" is a good one. Like, I like to remember the bruise I had for a week after our first dance. xD

I'm still not sure if this is a good or a bad thing...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:42 pm by superdork11

Oh, wow. I hadn't realized that.

No, you can't. It's something that sort of sticks with you... (double meaning!)

Yes, it would. That would be. Go see a movie, or something.

Yea! Yes.

Smooth. Oh yes. Walk with a purpose. "On your left! On your right!"

Yeah, neither am I.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:48 pm by Music Is Love

Haha. It was a good thing for me! I was sitting there in class in 7th period. I was like, "Holy crap bell, ring already darnit! I wanna be freeeeeeee!" Lol

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 2:54 pm by Tolly12bells

xD Just random. Lol...

And... If it's prolonged (like, I went two entire songs like that), you can feel their heart beating against you. It's very nice. (haha, good one. xD but yeah, it does stay with you.)

It would be so fun. Smiley Triple yawn and reach action.

That's epic. Sorry, my fave number.

Ahahaha, he's a good kid. Eye Roll

I want to see all my friends every day, but I don't want to have to get up early, or do the work. Except Spanish, because that's still fun.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 6:17 pm by superdork11

Yeah.

*sigh of happiness*

Hehe.... That would be epic fun though.

I know.

Yeah, he is. Ooh! He was Drew's buddy, and Drew really likes him. (not in that way)

Yeah, I know. Same here.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm by Dreamer

YAYYYY EILEEN!!!! *throws confettii*

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 9:13 pm by Music Is Love

Haha
*throws party, dances like a maniac, chockes on confetti*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 9:58 pm by Tolly12bells

*Heimlich (Okay, can't spell that) maneuver on Katie*

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm by Music Is Love

*is alive*
YAAAAYY!!
Lol Nadine killed me with her confetti and Lauren saved my life. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 10 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm by superdork11

Hehe... Wow you guys.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:37 am by Music Is Love

Haha... bounce geek

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:51 am by superdork11

Hehe. Oh well. Instead of confetti, I'm throwing spoons!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm by Tolly12bells

AHHH!!!!!!! *duck and cover*

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:28 pm by superdork11

Hehe.... *Chucks spoon as high as I can throw it and watches to see who it will hit*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:29 pm by Tolly12bells

*Ninja rolls out of the spoons way*

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:32 pm by superdork11

Smooth, wow, we are so off topic, yet related to the topic with our off-topicness. Wow, that made no sense...

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:44 pm by Music Is Love

*gets hit by spoon*

xD We like, ALWAYS get off topic. Lol We're so random.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next