Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

(Razz)

Yeah, I sort of want to try it as well, but I don't actually want to. I love our grade to much, I couldn't stand leaving all the boys behind.
Oh yes... Dream of maggots with teeth!
Yes.

Aw! Be specific. That sounds really sweet.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 12:15 pm

(xD)

I know... But we'll still have some classes with them. Smiley I love our grade too much, too. It's really weird how attached we got to the people we see at school.
Haha, gotta love Drew. Okay, well, I think I should just post it, because I can't say things the same way he can. Here...
Dear lauren,
Why I said dear that I do not know, what I do know is that the chance of it raining over the summer is very high. That to has no reason to be said. Ok, there is a chance I will see you maybe during the summer, don't now why, how, or when, or even if it does happen. I know school is almost over and you are thinking about writing suicide notes because you can't see your friends and me over the summer for a while........... Jk. Why I am typing this you say, that to will never be known, maybe because there is a squirrel, or maybe because the stomachs are being stupid again, NO!!!!!!!!!! The reason is I want to make something for you to read because I thought it would be nice and because I want you to be happy. Yes, I will miss you and my friends a lot over the summer, and might see some of my friends over the summer.......... dang it, what am I writing, that to will never be kno.......... I will stop this because you will be thinking that this is pathetic, and yes, it is. So I will say have a fun summer and go. BYE!!!!!!!!!! (hug)

Sorry that it's kinda hard to understand. His writing takes some practice reading, but I'm telling you, if he took his time, he could write an incredible romance novel... I was so... swept off my feet. That was easily the longest email he's ever sent me, but I read it about twenty times, and sat in silence for nearly ten minutes because I just couldn't think of how to respond...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 1:53 pm

(Razz)

Yeah, I know. Our grade really is a big family.
Oh yes, you do have to love Drew.
Aw! Oh my gosh, Lauren, that is so sweet. AWWWWW!!!!!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 3:14 pm

(You know, this really is pointless. xD)

We are. It's so nice. Smiley
Tee hee, I sat for ages, just smiling... Smiley I need to tackle hug him tomorrow. Silly (EMBRACE!!!) But seriously, if everybody else knew he could be like this, all the girls would be in love with him. I'm so glad I found him first. I love you
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 4:16 pm

(Yes, it is quite pointless, but that doesn't mean we need to stop!)

Oh yes.
Yeah. Make sure you don't fall on top of him... (remember?) Yeah, I know. I wouldn't, I respect he's yours, but he really can be sweet.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 4:55 pm

(Hehehe.... Camila was wrong. This truly is pointless. xD)

I'll be careful, but we've ended up one on top of the other so many times, it wouldn't be a new experience. xD He really can. ♥️ And every last time, it catches me off-guard, no matter how often he says things like that. It still gives me the butterflies (pink) in my stomach, and just makes me happy. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

(Oh yes.)

Aw. (Hehe....)
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:22 pm

(Muwahaha!)

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread) - Page 5 Blush2k
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:25 pm

(Hehe!)

Smile
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

(*Throws head back while wringing hands and laughs maniacally*)

I'm confusing myself, xD. I'm glad nobody else knows how sweet he really is, because otherwise... I don't know. But I start to wonder if he acted like he does when we're alone when he was around other people if they wouldn't hurt him so badly... :-|
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:34 pm

Whoa, dude, what just happened?!?!?!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

(Mauahah!)

Yeah.

Whoa, what did happen?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 06 Jun 2010, 6:08 pm

Dude, the whole friggen club got deleted!!!! D:

EDIT: Oh, I see. After 100 pages it got closed and the convo was continued on another thread. Alright, I'll close this one and make Crusher's Club II.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5