Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!!

5 posters

Go down

I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!! Empty I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!!

Post by lifelover Tue 20 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

Hey!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that I'm clicking the right button but too bad, I'm writing!! Ha ha!!

So anyway I'm Bella!! Very Happy But I have a bunch of nicknames like Isa, Izzy, Izzybella, Belly, Bellybutton, and probably more that I can't remember!!

I've known Nadine for 2 years!! She's one of my best friends and I love her!! She's also my mom in drama club terms!! I love drama club and I'm going to miss all my friends going into High School!!

I love to write!! And read, but I read mostly what I write. Hehe!! I like writing realistic fiction mostly, but I write a lot of everything.

Umm I don't really know what to say affraid Well surely I'll be around alot so bye!!!!!!!!! lol!

Love,
Bella
lifelover
lifelover

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!! Empty Re: I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!!

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 4:52 pm

Yay! Hey Bella! ^.^
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!! Empty Re: I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!!

Post by Scooter Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:25 pm

Yay Bella !!!! Very Happy
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure if I clicked the right button but anyway, HI!! Empty Aaaaah!

Post by lifelover Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

Dreamer wrote:Yay! Hey Bella! ^.^

Bahaha I'm still trying to figure this out, hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon!!
lifelover
lifelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

You'll get used to it really quickly, don't worry. Anyway yep, I'm Dreamer and Scotty is Scooter. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

Hi there! I'm Lauren. Smiley And don't worry about getting used to things. I think we're all a little lost at the moment. Nadine must have just done a super site update. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:03 am

I changed the skin and it messed everything up. xP
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

It's okay. xD It's probably good to keep us on our toes. Otherwise we settle into a false sense of security, and then any little update is like, Whoa... xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:08 am

xD Yeah, I'm going to keep updating.. Nod And try to fix all the weird things that just happened. Like the banner! I'm clicking "Logo positioning: center" and it stays to the left! And the time is apparently on AM/PM, but it's showing up as military time.. xP
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:10 am

Lol, I accidentally set my phone to military time once a long time ago, and couldn't figure out how to get it back, so I learned to tell time by the military clock. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:12 am

Nice. Eye Roll Meanwhile I'm like "Okay, let's see, 17:42... well, 17-12 = 5, oh! It's 5:42." xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:16 am

I know. xD I just look at the clock in the top corner of the screen, if I must. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:47 am

Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 21 Jul 2010, 2:58 pm

Welcmome, Bella! Yeah, like Lauren said, we're pretty confused right now. xD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum