Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMNOMNOMNOM~♥ Katie's Metrocon Blog! :D

Go down

OMNOMNOMNOM~♥ Katie's Metrocon Blog! :D Empty OMNOMNOMNOM~♥ Katie's Metrocon Blog! :D

HEY!
Guess who's back from Metrocon?
ME!
Here it comesss..... Very Happy

SO! Ima just skip to the part when we actually get there xD
We decide to go ahead and go to the convention center to buy me and my sister's friend Hannah's ticket, along with mine.So we got in, and found the line rather easily as it was so long it was almot outside D: So we just decided to go to the hotel and check in. So we did, and me and my sister, and Hannah canged into our cosplays (I was Teddiursa, Maddie was Shinx, Hannah was Pikachu) and then we went back. The line was like, waaayy shorter, so me and Hannah went to buy ours, and Maddie picked hers up. (she pre-registered) Just standing there in line was awesome, becuase we got to see so many cosplayers!! After I got my ticket, me and my mom left Maddie and Hannah there, because I was only going on Saturday. I just hung out in my hotel room and down by the pool. Maddie and Hannah came back later to get ready for the Fantasy Masqurade, and after that they came back and changed again for the Rave (which I wasn't allowed to go to Razz) They came back at like, 2:45 and were loud and woke me up D:< and I didn't get back to sleep until 3:30,a nd i woke up at like, 5. X_X But once we were all awake, my dad and brother went out to get us donuts, then left for Bush Gardens. We ate, then walked like, 3 or 4 blocks to the convention. By the time we got there it was 10. So we walked around for about an hour and then at like 10:50 we went to get in line to go to the Demyx Time panel (Woot! Very Happy) at 11. We sat there for an hour playing Japanese music, the Caramelldansen, and the Sitar Song and then we heard screaming and we were like, "THEY'RE HERE!" and went inside. It was just a Q&A with the the six members that were there (all the way from England) I told Hannah to ask them if they had just lost The Game (everyone was mad XD) After the panel, we waited like, forever to meet them, but they had to leave. So we ate lunch, and came back. We were bored and decided to go down one of the hallways which was pretty empty and stand there blasting and dancing to the Caramelldansen. We attracted a few people who danced with us xD. When the second Demyx Time panel was done, we were going to meet them, but the only one we saw was Laura (Larxene) and then they all disapeared. X_X We spent the rest of the day (until lik, 10 at night) Walking around the rest of the convention. We hugged every Link cosplayer we saw, and then eventuallywere asked to join a group of Kingdom Hearts cosplayers in a game of 'dare or dare' xD They were all really nice, and funny, and weird. We also saw a random Ash cosplayer and we hugged him randomly. We then later went to find him again and ask him to be out Pokemon trainer. He threw a Pokeball at Hannah but missed and then said he couldn't catch us. We left, and later saw him again, and were going to bug him, but he was with his friends and we were pretty sure they were all drunk and high. xD So instead we went back to our little circle of dare or darers and found the most epic Link cosplayer who we hugged like 6 times xD
After that, we went back to out Caramelldansen spot and danced for like, 2 hours, stopping about every 5 seconds to randomly hug people. Then we had to leave :'( Maddie and Hannah went back to get ready for the Blackout Rave (which I couldn't go to >Sad ) and nothing else really happened. I never got to meet the people I wanted to, which was very sad, because the were mostly why I wanted to go. xP But all in all, I freaking loved it!!! Next year, I'm buying a weekend pass and going Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

Yours in Eternity (The Game(I couldn't resist xD))
~Katie ♥️
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

OMNOMNOMNOM~♥ Katie's Metrocon Blog! :D :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 25 Jul 2010, 4:56 pm by Tolly12bells

WOW! Sounds like you had an AWESOME time! Silly Lol, and hugged a bunch of random Link people. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Sun 25 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm by Music Is Love

I did!! I can't wait for next year!! :DDDD Yeah, I hugged a bunch of random people in general. But my main goal was to hug every link cosplayer I saw. Accompished. And there this super cute Honey-Sempai form one of my favorite animes, he was so freaking adorable, cuz the character is really small and cute, and so was the kid so he was like perfect! The first time I saw him I was dancing, and I stopped, pointed, and shouted, "HONEY-SEMPAI!!! CAN I HUG YOU?" and then he runs towards me and like, flying hugs me. It was so cute. I hugged him every time I saw him. He gave fluffy hugs :3

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 25 Jul 2010, 10:05 pm by Tolly12bells

Awesome! Silly I love random hugs! xD He sounds so cute.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:11 am by Music Is Love

xD Me too! He was (:
I should've counted how many people I hugged. It would've been like, 200 or so. Next year I'm writing 'Free Hugs' on my hand. xD

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm by Tolly12bells

xDD
Ooh, that's an awesome idea! xD

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm by Music Is Love

xD Someone did that, and my sister hugged her. She told me that the girl was giving free hugs and I went, "FREE HUGS!?!?!" and ran off to go hug her xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 3:06 pm by Dreamer

xD That sounds like so much fun, Katie! Smile

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm by Music Is Love

Haha it so was!! I'm already planning for next year! xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:08 pm by Dreamer

That's awesome! I'll have to learn more about cosplays, it sounds like so much fun!

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm by Music Is Love

Yeah, I probably won't sleep tonight because I'll have a random idea for a cosplay or whatever xD
It's amazing!! The easiest way to learn more about them would probably be looking at pictures or something. Like, today I've been searching Youtube for videos from Metrocon, and been learning more xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm by Dreamer

xD Okay! *runs to Google*

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:32 pm by Music Is Love

xD *runs to Youtube* I WILL find a video with me in it! Some people actually did video us dancing... xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down