Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O)

4 posters

Go down

WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O) Empty WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O)

Post by PeggySnow Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:04 pm

Weekly Chat Thread for Augest 1st. Gah, I hate saying that. There is officaly a month before school starts.. Evil or Very Mad Sad
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O) Empty Re: WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O)

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED Mon 02 Aug 2010, 2:08 pm

Shhhhh Twisted Evil
Don't remind me that school is so close to starting!!! Razz
OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O) Empty Re: WCT for the week of the 1st (Geez, that's creepy to say o.O)

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

Ahhh! It's so sad...
Two weeks of ecology camp for me (started today), then two or three more weeks of nothing and... Sad
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 5:14 pm

Sad I always complain about having nothing to do over the summer, (Not so much this year) but I'd rather take being bored than sitting through 6 hours of stuff you already know.... Then there's the waking up early, going to bed early- I can't talk about it anymore. It's too painful! Razz Sad :'(
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Mon 02 Aug 2010, 6:44 pm

I've never wanted to not go back to school this bad!! This summer has been amazing! D:

Dreamer wrote:Ahhh! It's so sad...
Two weeks of ecology camp for me (started today), then two or three more weeks of nothing and... Sad

You have that long?!?! I have exactly two weeks. >.<

Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:48 pm

We start September 8th. xP Ugh, I know... and the hours of homework. Well, last year, because I was in AP, I didn't have a study hall, but in high school everyone has a study hall every day, so I should be able to get some good work done then, but still. Gah. I'm a freshman and taking Honors Geometry, Biology, Honors English, Honors Global, and Studio Art. That's pretty much all advanced classes.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

Aahh, I'm jealous. I start August 14th X_X
Oh, wow! That'll probobly be me when I'm a freshman. I'm gonna be taking Honors Math, Honors Language Arts/Reading, Honors Science, and Photography or Art. Bleh.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

I start the 31st.. when are you guys sceduled to get out... or do you know?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

We end around June 23rd or so. You guys probably end mid/early June. xP
Yeah, I was in AP Science and Math in 8th grade, though they don't offer honors courses at the middle school. So now I'm in Honors English and Global, as well as AP Science and Honors AP Math. Cheers. Razz Next year I take Photography for my elective. I can't wait!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

We're scheduled date is around the 13th, if they're not many snow days.
Cool!
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:04 pm

I end early June, I think. Like, two weeks before my birthday, so early June/Late May, I suppose...
I'm soo not excited for Math. I'm taking a 9th grade class in 7th grade. Razz
I really hope I get Photography, it'd be so amazing.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 04 Aug 2010, 6:39 am

Oh, cool. Nod
Hey, I skipped a year of math and I'm still okay. Algebra isn't that hard anyway.
We get to pick our electives. Nod They don't offer Photography in freshman year, though, so I'm doing Studio Art. The other options were Chorus (I wanted to do that but I wanted to do Studio more, because of Photography next year) and Music & Art Appriciation or some bull like that.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 04 Aug 2010, 9:36 am

Yeah, I shouldn't have too much trouble. I just I hope I have the same teacher. xD My math teacher is awesome.
So do we, but we switch after the first two grading periods. I chose Art and Photography. The other choices were Chorus (that was defiantly my third choice), Band, Technology, Home Economics, and Peer Counsuling. Razz
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down