Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st! Empty Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st!

Yo to the flam!

I went back to school today! Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy WHOOP! It was so great. So this is just gonna be a quick blog, because I'm tired, and want to go to bed soon.

I love all my teachers except for my Health teacher. He creeps me out a little...

Sophia's doing a great job adjusting to the new environment, and was still beaming after 8th period today. xD

I was also able to give Laurence a big hug (I aimed right! xD) and he tried to hug me back, but ended up hitting me on the back of the head with his binder. xDD

I am frustrated with Abi, because she's just been going on and on and on and on (strangers... waiting...) about how Kate says she talked behind her back, and I didn't say this, but I'm the one who told Kate, because I HEARD Abi say things, and just blah.

I'm so thankful Josh is in my class, cause there are only 10 people in our Math class. The tables hold 4 each. The popular girls sit at one, the popular boys at another. That leaves me, and Josh, alone, in the back of the classroom. xD

Jenna is awesome. We're having fun trying to write "A Survival Guide To Middle School: Romance." We're cracking ourselves up with our characters. xD

Eileen is spazzy, and random as usual... Eye Roll

Drew and Sasha are totally falling for each other. It's so cute! They were walking from some class they had together (we share a hallway, now) so close that their shoulders kept hitting each other. I actually said, "Aww!" loudly out of instinct, and Drew blushed and sort of ushered Sasha quickly up the hallway. Sorry guys. My mistake. xD And yes, I did beat him to the orchestra locker. Smug

I've gotten so much exercise from running up and down the stairs between classes. xD

LOL, and by the way, Nadine, I totally called how this blog was turning out.

For now, that's all I have to say.

Lose The Game,
Lauren
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Lauren's Back-To-School Blog for the 1st! :: Comments

PeggySnow

Post Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:38 pm by PeggySnow

Nice, Lauren! It seems like you really had a good time!
He hit you in the head with your binder? Well, at least he tried to hug you. Smiley

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:20 am by superdork11

Sounds fun. The only teacher I don't like is our math teacher, which sucks, 'cause I love math. Our math teacher this year reminds me of last years science teacher.

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:08 pm by summer

Cool sounds great.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm by Tolly12bells

Ahaha, I THINK it was attempted. Eye Roll Or... he may have just wanted to whack me with his binder. I don't ask about stuff like that. xD

I love our math teacher! She tied the knot on all the stuff last year that I never understood! It all makes perfect sense now! Silly

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm by superdork11

Nice...

To you, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:13 pm by Tolly12bells

... Eye Roll

Well, I'm better off than the Valley At Negative X Theory, aren't I? xD LOL, Jenna:
"Yeah, I've tried asking you to explain, but I just get confused. When I ask Lauren, it actually makes sense!"
"Well, at least I explain it! You go to Lauren who lives in the valley at negative X." xDD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm by superdork11

Crazy

Yeah, that was a very interesting quiet study.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:21 pm by Tolly12bells

It was... OOH! I can't forget my violin tomorrow! I'm putting it downstairs now, and yes, Drew, I WILL beat you to the orchestra locker, tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm by Dreamer

I shall reply by paragraph:
Crazy WOOOO! I'm excited for back-to-school, too.
OMFG, my Health teacher from elementary school moved up to high school Health. I just about died. We hate her with a passion. She's like "Don't smoke!" and SHE SMOKES. And she's just creepy.
Who's Sophia?
xD YAY! Oh, you guys are so fail, yet so adorable at the same time.
You know, I still pronounce Abi "Ab-eye" instead of "Ab-ee." I can't help it. xD
Ahh, that was like last year in Math, we had like eleven people. We started out with like seventeen or something and a ton dropped out. Well, at least you have Josh!
xD Ahh, post it when you're done. ESTOY MUY CURIOSA.
Yes, well, that's to be expected. xD
Hahha way to be awkward! But still, aww!! And Smug to the locker race winning thing.
xD There are so many like half flights of stairs in the high school, it's going to be soo annoying.
You COMPLETELY called it. Legit, it's 100% exact. In fact, I'll quote:
Tolly12bells wrote:Oh, you just wait. You'll probably get a blog tomorrow or the next day about back-to-school, how I love all my teachers except ____, how Sophia's doing a good job adjusting, how I tackled Laurence in excitement, and he responded with, "Okay..." How I'm angry at Abi, and how Josh still won't let me live up Romantic Touching... How I beat Drew to our orchestra locker. xD And it'll involve about Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy like that. xD
I believe that is an epic win. Smug
GAH, I lost the game. I hate you. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:18 pm by Tolly12bells

Yay! It's so nice to be back.
Oh god. We have some weirdo Health teacher who does bird calls. We're all like, "Dude, what the hell?" xD
Oh, she's my BFF since Kindergarten. She just started school again with me this year. YAY!
Yes, we fail epically. xD
Wow, Nadine... Lol, I guess it's one of those things where you can't get over it
We have one special group of kids in the advanced class, and there are only like, 20 of us. I don't get why were were split. O.o
Er, post what? Sorry, I can't join it up quite right. xD
I know! They've been together all the time, and it's just AWW!
Oh wow. Ours is a full flight. You go up 15, hit a landing, turn around, and up another fifteen. Multiply that by the number of times I run up and down them. Eye Roll
Oh, yeah! What now?! That killed. xD
Love you too, Nadine. xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:53 pm by Dreamer

Wee! Can't wait for September 7th.
xDD That's so random!
That's so awesome! Oh right, I remember now, Sophia is your BFF and Sophie is mine. Both moved away (but now yours is back.. unfairness! xD But I get to see Sophie at HARRY POTTER WORLD in EIGHT DAYS!!!!!! *squee*)
xD
Yeahh.. Eye Roll
That's really weird and unfair. O.o
Sorry. xD Your Middle School Survival thing.
AWW!
Yeah, there are full flights, and then random half flights all over the place, too. It's a total WTF thing. Eye Roll
Hhahaha WIN! Well, I suppose it just means your life is predictable. xD
xDD I was doing so good!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm by Tolly12bells

I can't wait for 5:50 tomorrow morning! Yay! xD

I know. Lol, he's got this weird annoying nasally voice and he's like, "Now stop doing that, you guys! And pay attention!" xD Today, Kian said something awkward, and he's like, "Well, this is sex-ed, right?" Me: "Well, not yet. It will be though." He's like, "Oh, damnit, and with this freak, too." xD

I know! Yeah, it's weird. Yes, mine is back. Whoohoo! Silly (OMG! Awesomeness!)

I know! I am so loneeeelyyy.... O.o

Oh... It's alright. xD Yeah, I might post it. I still have to get Jenna to email it to me. She has it saved on her CPU, but hasn't sent it to me, yet. It's so funny, though. xD

Silly

Weird... I can think of... two staircases in our school that I know of. Of course, we have the one that goes from the lunchroom, up into the commons, turn, up, onto the sixth grade floor, turn, up, up to the landing, turn, up, up to the 7th and 8th grade floor. xD It's ridiculous.

I know. xD At least, the first day of school was predictable.

I win. Smug Lol, I hate that you can never win The Game...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:19 pm by Dreamer

xDD

xD Omg, your health teacher sounds just like the health teacher in my middle school. Nasally sort of highish voice sort of reminiscent to Grover from Sesame Street people have said, sort of weird... Eye Roll

Crazy (I know! Crazy)

xD Okay!

Silly

Eye Roll Well, your school is probably a lot smaller. We have 300/400 people in each grade, we need much more room. xD

Yeah. Well, you can sort of expect these things. Eye Roll I expect myself to nearly get lost and nearly be late to every single one of my classes on the first day. xD

Gah, I know. It's so unsatisfying! xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Fri 03 Sep 2010, 8:27 am by superdork11

Why do we have a long weekend after only three days back? It's unfair!

Yeah, I have Amanda, who is ultimately better than Lauren's teacher.

bounce

You have no monnneeyyyyyy!!!

Silly

Yeah, we have around 75 per grade.

Yeah, well, our school is way smaller, so I know where everything is.

I know! And I lost again.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Fri 03 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm by Tolly12bells

I know! It's my b-day this weekend, and I'm not even that excited, because A, I have to be with Dad, and B, I want to be with all of you guys! Razz

Lol, you have the best teacher! We did that stupid Magic Cup thing today, and he said we can't swear, use slang, ask anything inappropriate, or anything that has to do with sex. Dude. We're in Health. WTH?

Eep!

I've got nobodyyyyyyy of my owwwwwnn....

Silly

Nah, we have a small grade. Most grades have about 85-90 ish...

Yep. I still get lost in the HS, though. xD Except for the one hallway where my orchestra locker is, and I know the secret passages around behind the Pac room like a pro. Smug

Thanks. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sat 04 Sep 2010, 9:50 am by superdork11

Yeah, I know. Are you gonna do anything special?

Yeah, that is kinda pathetic. I do like Amanda.

Well, technically, you have Laurence, but, not at the moment.

Smug

Yeah, we do have a small grade.

Yeah, I have no idea where any of the classrooms are in the high school, but, I guess we just have to learn.

Dang.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sat 04 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm by Tolly12bells

... Not really. I get cake, though! Yay! And Mom and Dad decided to "put all their eggs in one basket" and get me a big gift instead of a couple little ones. Neither of them will give me any hints though...

Me too. Mr. ____ fails at life. Lol, we had to sit in a big circle for this, though, on the floor, and I was next to Laurence, just because that was where I sat down, and as soon as Chris and Kian (who were on either side of us) saw, they moved away about three feet. So it's like, big circle, Kian, break, me, Laurence, break, Chris, big circle. xD

Blush

Crazy TOO MANY SMILIES!

Nod We do. I like it though. We're all super close.

Me either. I can find my way to the library, and the ____ center. That's it. xD

Razz

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sat 04 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm by superdork11

You got a piano!

Oh man. xD Which Chris?

LOL! I like that smiley.

Crazy I see...

Yeah, we're a big family.

Yeah, same, and nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sat 04 Sep 2010, 4:56 pm by Tolly12bells

WAHH!!! Silly

Lol, uh... dark-haired Chris.

Me too. Lovee

Crazy

In a weird, not creepy way. xD

Well... actually... I had to find some room in there at some point in sixth grade, but I don't remember where it is anymore...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sat 04 Sep 2010, 4:59 pm by superdork11

Yeah, a bit spazzy.

Okay, cool.

Nod

Crazy

Yeah, I know.

Yeah, I can find the office, but that's basically it.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 05 Sep 2010, 12:33 pm by Tolly12bells

You just noticed?

Lol, it was so awkward!

Nod

Crazy

Yeah...

Oh, lol, I can't find the office. I get lost. I can find the office if I go through the doors to the high school... but, ooh! I can find the locker rooms.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 06 Sep 2010, 11:10 am by superdork11

Hehe, no.

Okay.

Nod

Crazy

Oh yeah, I can find the locker rooms too, but we've been using them since sixth grade, so.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 06 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm by Tolly12bells

Eye Roll

.... yeah... xD

Nod

Crazy

Yeah, we had better be able to find them after two years. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:17 pm by superdork11

Yeah.... If I find out we've been using the boy's locker room for two years.... xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next