Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Peeves

+3
superdork11
Music Is Love
Pipeman
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:09 pm

Oh!

I HATE when I beat a boy at something and then his friends say to him, "Dude, you got beat by a girl?" What the heck, I'm right here. I can hear you! Why couldn't I beat him? What does being a girl have to do with it?
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:11 pm

But, yeah, I don't wear skinny jeans or skirts, or dresses, or anything like that for 2 reasons. 1. I don't really feel comfortable in anything but pants...strange right? 2. I'm actually quite attractive (apparently. I don't really think so) So I keep getting rushed by guys when I do. Never wore heels either.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

xDD That's really funny. I used to wear dresses all the time. When I was five and my mom dressed me.

Ohh, I see, Katt. I've worn heels. I like them, but that's just because I'm short. I don't wear them on a regular basis though.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

hah I'm actually rather tall as the general African American population in this area apparently is. So I'd have to duck if I wore heels just to walk through a door hahaha.

Last edited by Mercury on Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

Ah, I'm Irish-Italian and 5'3" so I'm a shortie.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

I'm Itafrican American XD But I look more Italian like my mommy. I just got my daddy's "black height". 5'9" baby, woo!
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 16 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

Hahaha, my heritage is German, and I'm 5' 3". Eye Roll Ooh, I can't stand dresses. O.o I don't own any skirts, either. xD But I do wear dresses for special occasions. Usually, my friends have a shot at seeing me in a dress twice a year. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

Yeah, when my boyfriend saw me in a dress for the first time since we became friends (elementary school. Thumbs up for best friends becoming bf/gf's =D) his reaction was "OH MY GOD, THE APOCALYPSE IS AMONG US!"
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 16 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm

I am plagued with Scotch and French ancestry. I don't think height is relevant to that however. 5'4" am I. However I am quite hairy not unlike the French. (I noticed I am hairier than the boys at Spanish class, very embarrassing. )

I don't own any dresses, but if I did I would wear them. I don't mind them at all (however everyone thinks I despise them for some reason...)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 16 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

You have a boyfriend, Katt? Cool! Come join us down in the Crusher's Club, we have quite a bit of fun there. xD

Probably because your personality is completely contradictory to the liking dresses thing, Maddie. But I agree. I don't mind them. I actually do like to get dressed up in dresses and heels and do my hair and makeup and nails and all that jazz, because I feel pretty for once in my life.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

Well not anymore he's back to being my bestie. I just got used to calling him boyfriend and can't stop XD But yeah, I don't have anything against dresses and whatnot but I'd rather just do my hair and make-up. I don't really wear earings that often anymore but mostly because I'm just too lazy to put it on...though I only really wear bracelets. I never was a fan of earrings. But heels...not gonna happen. I'd rather not bump my head on the ceiling thank you XD
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 16 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

xD That's okay, you can join the club anyway. We basically talk about boys we like, guy friends, and all sorts of other random shit! Silly Seriously, once, we were SO off topic, I had posted something like "Well... maybe... no, you wouldn't roll something into a banana, no." xD Yeah, I know what you mean. I wear eyeliner every day, and I do my hair because otherwise it'd be a frizzball, but dressing up just gives me the confidence boost I need, seeing as I've been in depression for a year.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu 16 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Eh Y-eah...and I know what you mean about the depression thing. Having MPD (I'll assume you know what that is) means I'm really no stranger to depression...and mental breakdowns but oddly enough I get random happy spells sometimes but when in that little depression state it's make-up and dress-up and beat the boys away time.

Small note: If it isn't too much trouble, I'd really perfer it if, in talking to me, you didn't drop the F-Bomb or Sugar Honey Ice Tea. I try to tolerate all the other ones but it's just those two words I just HAAAATE them. Sorry, I'm just such a goody goody XD
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 16 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Well, Nadine, you have to consider that for you, that was like, 2 in the morning. xD But yeah, come join. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 17 Sep 2010, 8:51 am

Yeah, you should.

UGH! I hate dresses. I never wear make up, as I'm more Katt's hight, I never wear heels. I never wear bracelets, or necklaces, or earrings, as my ears aren't pierced. I wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts. And knee high socks. What else might one need?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

Multiple Personality Disorder, right? Yeah, I have random happy spells too, but I'm always depressed underneath it all.

Oops, sorry, Katt. Sometimes it's just habit because I hear it so much every day, you know?

xD Yeah, Lauren, those 2 AM things are just the best. Eye Roll

I like clothes and jewelry and makeup, but I hate trends. Fashion can go die in a hole, I make my own style.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:07 pm

Yep. Multiple Personality Disorder...the bad kind where you actually hve names for then :/ I'm a very confused person.

Yeah I know. I hear it ALL THE TIME XD Only reason I dont do it is because I hate it so much.

I hardly ever sleep on non-school nights. Over the summer I had almost a 2 week streak XD

Amen to THAT, sister.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

That's okay. I was wondering, what's the difference between Multiple Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia? If you happen to know.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't mind it, except when people can't complete a sentance without cursing. And obviously there's a time and place for everything.

Oh my God, you didn't sleep for two weeks?! That's insane! I would die!

;D Like some days I could be completely goth, others I'm in jeans and a T-shirt, others I'm punk, others I'm just normal, some days I'm more dressy and others I'm totally casual. I hate to have the same hairstyle two days in a row (I don't know how people can stand just having their hair pin straight and parted to the side every day! I would get so bored of it.) and I try to vary my shoes and jewelry, too. Some days I look a lot like every other girl at school, and then most others I stand out. I don't put myself in a style category because I pick and choose from everything.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

hehe MPD is actually when your body literally enters another state on consiousness...in my case, anyway. I know there are different degrees to it or something. SPD is different too I think.

Mhmm hate that more than the words themselves and I swear if one more person calls me the N word, HEADS WILL ROLL.

Haha, I'm an insomniac. There's a lot medically wrong with me apparently.

I generally wear jeans and some form of shirt with light make-up and some bracelets every day and mack Converse All Stars of regular sneakers or whatever. Depends on my mood....and personality at the time. None of them (and I do have a lote XD) and I do mean NONE of them. Wear dresses haha just me and only special occasions. My sister keeps teasing me and calling me "Insane" and I always just come back with "If I was 'Insane' you wouldn't be here right now." haha.

Last edited by Mercury on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo again n_n')
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

Yeah, I think that's what Schizophrenia is also. Interesting.

Ack, that must be so horrible. Heads would've already rolled if I were you.

Ah, I see. Did you have tons of caffeine during those two weeks or did you stay awake anyway?

Hahha yeah that's pretty much my style. I wear eyeliner every day and then sometimes more makeup. Hahahah I get along well with my little brother, which is good.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri 17 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

Schizophrenia, based on what my health teacher said, is basically being in more than one conciousness at the same time so I think it's a little different. You talk to yourself and get an answer back and people look at you funny. Someone in my gym class does that and this is his excuse haha. I think with MPD you literally become someone else for a while.

Well, I've kicked a few boys in rather sensative places for calling me that before but no rolling heads yet. I don't see how black=you don't mind being called the N word. I mind quite a bit that you very much XD

Nope no coffee or sugar, just stayed awake on pure energy because I'm awesome like that XD

I think the las time I actually wanted anyone to notice my make-up was on a date like 3 weeks ago. I wear that really subtle make-up where no one can really tell you're wearing any. Just makes me glow a bit haha.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 18 Sep 2010, 9:00 am

Oh, I see. Nod Do you remember when you switch personalities or do you have no recollection of it?

xD Hahah you go girl, teach those boys a lesson!
I hate today's racist, sexist, superficial society so much...

Hahaha that's crazy! Did you sleep for like a whole twenty-four hours straight after it?

Ooh, sounds pretty. I love watching those makeup and hair tutorials by those people on YouTube like the Fowler sisters and other people, but I never really do the makeup things they do because as amazing as it looks, it's a lot of eyeshadow and I rarely wear eyeshadow so I would only do those things for dates or special occasions. I did try doing Taylor Swift curls on my already naturally curly hair last night, though, and it came out really well. If my hair was just a little bit longer than chest length and not layered, it would've looked even better, but I liked the result.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 18 Sep 2010, 9:46 am

This is an interesting conversation...

Ugh, that'd be horrible. I'm sorry, Katt.
Here here, Nadine.

Oh man, I couldn't go for a whole two weeks. It's not possible for me.

Yeah.... I do none of that. I don't follow fashion at all. My style though, is my mismatching knee-high socks.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

Dreamer wrote:Oh, I see. Nod Do you remember when you switch personalities or do you have no recollection of it?

xD Hahah you go girl, teach those boys a lesson!
I hate today's racist, sexist, superficial society so much...

Hahaha that's crazy! Did you sleep for like a whole twenty-four hours straight after it?

Ooh, sounds pretty. I love watching those makeup and hair tutorials by those people on YouTube like the Fowler sisters and other people, but I never really do the makeup things they do because as amazing as it looks, it's a lot of eyeshadow and I rarely wear eyeshadow so I would only do those things for dates or special occasions. I did try doing Taylor Swift curls on my already naturally curly hair last night, though, and it came out really well. If my hair was just a little bit longer than chest length and not layered, it would've looked even better, but I liked the result.

I generally recall it but there are times when I don't. Depends on the personality I think.

Nah, it's really only other black people that do it. I just hate how today black just HAS to equal ghetto for the world not to be thrown off of balance.

Nope, nope I didn't. I was close though. Maybe 18 or 20 hours.

Oh, I know what you're talking about. I get most of my make-up hints and whatnot from my ma. As for Taylor Swift, I don't really pay any attention to her so I can't say I know what you mean. But it sounds really pretty.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:21 am

Hm.... Interesting.

I know, it's stupid.

Oh man.... That's a very long time to stay awake, and a very long time to be asleep.

Yes, it does.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: