Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled, for the time being.

5 posters

Go down

Untitled, for the time being. Empty Untitled, for the time being.

Post by PeggySnow Fri 15 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

Heyo! No idea where this came from, just randomly thought of it ... also no idea where it's going, so stick around, and find out!

--------------------------------------------------------------

--Preface--

I finished lacing up my knee-high black leather boots, and immediately got up from my crouching position, one of my knees resting against the green carpeted floor.
Outside, I heard a scream, and the clatter of something heavy, and made of metal; swords, armor, it could've been anything in a time like this.
Looking up, I noticed someone hesitating in the doorway, as if he couldn't decide if he should stay, or jog back out of the room, and into the chaos outside. Finally, he seemed to have made up his mind, and trotted towards me, the hilt of a sword sticking out of his belt. "Lacey," was all he murmured, his dark blue eyes softening when he met my hazel ones.
"Yes?" I asked, though I was fairly sure I knew what was going to happen.
"Lacey," he said again, a tanned hand reaching out to stroke my pale white cheek. "Lacey, I-" but he was interrupted by a loud shriek, that was cut off, and a loud explosion from somewhere down the hallway. Smoke and debris flooded into the room, coming from whatever had exploded, but the boy ignored it. "Lacey," he said a third time, "listen, we've got to go. This is only the beginning, and once reinforcements arrive, we'll be destroyed. Come with me, NOW."
It wasn't a question. I scowled. "No." I said flatly, pushing the boy away. "James, listen, I-" but he cut me off, his lips suddenly against mine, kissing me. How long had he waited for this moment? Weeks? Months, maybe? But now? Now was not the time to be kissing me.
Sure enough, I opened my eyes long enough to see a grinning man in my doorway, a massive silver sword in one hand, and a blue shield in the other. "How touching," the man drawled, spinning the sword. "Your first kiss will be your last," he said, flinging the sword straight towards us. With a cry of shock, I closed my eyes.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Untitled, for the time being. Empty Re: Untitled, for the time being.

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 16 Oct 2010, 4:50 pm

Buh buh buhm... I like it a lot so far. O.o
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 16 Oct 2010, 5:00 pm

Woaahh. Nicely done! ^_^
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 17 Oct 2010, 1:03 pm

Ooh, intriguing! It should be interesting to see what happens next. Smug
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED Sun 17 Oct 2010, 6:57 pm

Nice ! I'm liking it a lot, as well. :]

Anything with swords = Win Razz
OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 17 Oct 2010, 7:21 pm

Thank you! Silly

Hehe, yep!
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down