Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... Something, I guess a freewrite.

4 posters

Go down

Um... Something, I guess a freewrite. Empty Um... Something, I guess a freewrite.

Post by superdork11 Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:41 am

This is totally random, I found it that I'd written a few months ago. I might post more if I find them.

Yellow field. Green grass. Pink flowers. Your hands. Holding me. I see the world flash in circles out of the corner of my eye. You hold me like I'm an angel. I want to stay in your arms. I wake up crying. I scream out your name. Clutching at my dream. Trying to make it real. What right did she have to take your heart away? You were mine. I remember when you were mine.

---
This is one I thought would be a good story starter, but no idea what would happen after it, so I'm just gonna leave it alone.

The pain is absolute. You don't know how you can manage, but you do. You don't dare open your mouth because you would surely break your resolve. You try your best not to scream. You feel the pain concentrating on causing you unendurable misery. White hot axes are hacking at your body, you're being stung, and you're being sawed with a dull handsaw all at once. On top of it all, you can't breath. You are suffocating, choking on your own blood. You can't stand it, you cough. Unexplainable spasms of pain rocket through every inch of your body. You scream. Scream like you've never screamed in before. The scream is a scream of anguish. You want to die, anything is better than this. But you must to live through it. Nothing's going to end it. You arch your back as a new sensation sweeps through your body. You feel a tingling, like when your foot is waking up. You want it to stop but it gets worse. Your hands are out of your control, you bang on the ground in protest. Nothing happens. It seems to go on for eternity, but then it stops. You lay, panting on the ground, unable to move. You take a deep shuddering breath. Voices. You hear voices, but then the world starts to fade.

---
Okay, I kinda have a lot of these just everywhere... So, I might post a few more....

He lurks in the darkest corner, night's black veil wrapped tightly around him, his eyes flitting about.
A shadow moves in the black, he shrinks deeper into his cloak of darkness, observing.
He seems to stiffen as if recognizing the shadow to be that of a friend.
He wearily stalks forward, still concealed in the black abyss of night.
A light flares, rendering him temporarily blind.
It stays lit long enough, however, to see the shadow in it's entirety.
He stands and moves with a strange loping grace towards the figure.
It is a she, the she he's been waiting for,
He envelopes her in a hug, and knows no more.

Well, I think that's it for now....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Um... Something, I guess a freewrite. Empty Re: Um... Something, I guess a freewrite.

Post by Dreamer Sun 28 Nov 2010, 12:24 pm

Ooh, I like those. Very dark but intriguing. The second one would be a good story starter, you're right, but I also can't think of anything to follow it up. I write so many dark little story-starters that I can never finish, too, and it's a shame. Razz
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Um... Something, I guess a freewrite. Empty Re: Um... Something, I guess a freewrite.

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 28 Nov 2010, 1:53 pm

Oooh... O.o I've only read the second one of those. I like the first one. I'm trying to determine when you wrote it... And the third one is very interesting...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 28 Nov 2010, 7:58 pm

Oh, I like those! Very intriguing! I loved the last one. Especially the line: "He wearily stalks forward, still concealed in the black abyss of night." (:
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 29 Nov 2010, 8:24 am

Thanks, yeah, I was at camp when I wrote the last one, and I don't have any of my friends that are girls, accept for one, so I was kinda lonely, so I have a lot of freewrites about being lonely... I decided not to share those though. Thanks.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 29 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

You are so lonnnneeeely.... You have nobooooodddyyy... Of your ownn... Sad
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 30 Nov 2010, 8:15 am

Yeah, which will only get worse next year, 'cause all the people I'll have for company are Max, and *gasp* Alex.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 30 Nov 2010, 8:55 am

Ahaha, Eileen, "I'm just in shock. I never knew you had the capacity to love an Alex." xD Yeah, that'll be sad. Then nobody the next year, right?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 01 Dec 2010, 8:16 am

Well, actually the next year, Klara and Erik can come back on staff, so that won't be that bad.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 01 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

Oh cool. Nod Then you're Alex free for a summer, right?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 02 Dec 2010, 8:07 am

Yeah. Yes, I am.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down