Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Academy

3 posters

Go down

Aeon Academy Empty Aeon Academy

Post by Mercury Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:26 am

Hello and welcome to our humble world. It is divided into three factions. The most populous of the three is the Mid-Realm, land of the humans. Every human...well, most humans stride to be "Heroes". They are the only middle ground between the outside realms...the innermost layers of the cake, so to speak. The upper realm is called the overworld. All angels attend this very school. Angels, most of them, embody the moral high-grounds that only an angel could see. They are truly enlightened beings. Then there is the lower realm, more commonly referred to as The Underworld. Here is where all demons live. Demons...again, MOST of them are the exact opposite from angels in every way. They take pride in being nasty, decietful, vicious, and evil. In each of the realms is a wing of Aeon Academy. The three wings frequently compete and that is what's known as the H.A.D (Human-Angel-Demon) Brotherhood. If you are indeed a student, you may just find that this game will bring you much adventure...so much as you don't mind dealing with the occasional monsters. Angels always attend class and are always on time like the goody-two-shoes they are. Demons, on the other hand, hardly ever even go to class. Humans lean depending on their desires.

Aeon Academy - Humans

Name:
Desire ((Meaning, are you good, bad, or in the middle)):
Weapon Type ((Sword, Bow & Arrow, Axe, Spear, Gun, Knuckle)):
Title ((Make a Title For Yourself. Like a Character Title in an RPG Videogame)):
Personality:
Pros:
Cons:
4th Wall?: ((The 4th Wall is the barrier between ficton world and the real world. When a character acknowledges that they're in a show, game, book, etc, they've broken the 4th. So the question is do you want to break the 4th Wall from time to time)):
Job ((Easy. Do you have a job? What is it?)):
Year ((Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)):
Character Description ((Basically Sum it all up. Add whatever details you feel are necessary)):

Aeon Academy - Angels

Name:
True Angel or Delinquent ((Are you a pure and good hearted Angel or would you rather defy the angelic ways you were born into)):
Weapon Type ((Sword, Bow & Arrow, Axe, Spear, Gun, Knuckle, Magic Scepter)):
Title ((Make a Title For Yourself. Like a Character Title in an RPG Videogame)):
Personality:
Pros:
Cons:
4th Wall?: ((The 4th Wall is the barrier between ficton world and the real world. When a character acknowledges that they're in a show, game, book, etc, they've broken the 4th. So the question is do you want to break the 4th Wall from time to time)):
Character Description ((Basically Sum it all up. Add whatever details you feel are necessary)):

Aeon Academy - Demons

Name:
True Demon or Delinquent ((Are you a truly evil demon or would you rather defy the demonic ways you were born into)):
Weapon Type ((Sword, Bow & Arrow, Axe, Spear, Gun, Knuckle, Magic Staff)):
Personality:
Pros:
Cons:

Rules

-Follow all General Site Rules
-PM Mercury your character Forms
-You may have up to 3 Character. 1 Per Form
-Romance is Allowed just not too far
-Violence is Definitely Allowed
-It's meant to be a more comical RP than anything. Just have fun with it
-Any Format's Fine
-Your characters don't necessarily have to speak properly but don't use text slang please and still make sure we can tell what you're saying.
-You May Have up to ten "Allies" and when you reach that number you can't add any more until you kick one of the ten you already have out.
-So we're clear, Demons and Angels look like Humans. Difference is that Demons and Angels have pointed ears. They even wear clothes like a human.
-This is set in an older time period but you may speak modernly. The clothes aren't old but they look...well my characters would look like they're straight from a Disgaea Videogame but you do what you want. Appearence isn't relative anyway so I don't care.
-To form a club, first talk about it with the other players. Name and Function
-I'll let you say the D-Word and H-E-Double Hockey Sticks despite my hatred of cussing so long as you don't obsessively use it. ONLY because there are Demons in this.
-Type "Disgaea" on your form if you've read the rules.

Students

Dotty - Mercury
Kano - Mercury
Lucas - Mercury
Poppy - summer

Monsters Encyclopedia

Classes
English
Physical Education
Home Ec.
Math
Social Studies
Science
Magic & The Realms
Monsters 101
~If you would like me to add a class, please PM me and I will see about approving it~

Clubs (Green=Humans, Violet=Angels, Red=Demons
Honor Students of Angel Society - The Best of the Best in the Angel Acaemy. Selfless and Kin Hearted. The cream of the crop

Honor Students of Demon Society - The Best of the Worst. Demons who are a bad to the bone and rotten to the core.

Honor Students of Eathen Society - You...get good grades...I guess.

Last edited by Mercury on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Aeon Academy Empty Re: Aeon Academy

Post by summer Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:28 pm

Name:Poppy
True Angel or Delinquent ((Are you a pure and good hearted Angel or would you rather defy the angelic ways you were born into)):Pure and good hearted
Weapon Type ((Sword, Bow & Arrow, Axe, Spear, Gun, Knuckle, Magic Scepter)):Sword
Title ((Make a Title For Yourself. Like a Character Title in an RPG Videogame)):Pop La
Personality: Kind,quiet,shy.
Pros:She's very helpful and gives people good advice.
Cons:She sometimes doesn't get on with everyone all the time and she sometimes she needs to take her own advice.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm

~Approve~
In the future, please read the rules in full before you get ready to post.
I asked you to PM the forms to me.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:38 pm

Sorry i didn't read that part i'll remember next time.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:48 pm

Summer, you only filled out half the form. There's stuff under Cons that has to be filled out.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

I am so sorry i didn't realize.

summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

You don't have to keep apologizing. I'm not calling you out or anything. Just pointing out mistakes like a friend does.
Mercury
Mercury
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Fri 25 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

(Do any people wish to RP?)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1