Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design a Character Contest!

Go down

Design a Character Contest! Empty Design a Character Contest!

Post by tomboy1121 Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm

I am in need of a new character in my novel Wizard Woods ( Which can be found in the Fantasy Section Wink ) so if you make a character and tell me everything about them, especially what they look like. And you might win Very Happy
1st place: If you get first place you get your character put in the book Very Happy
2nd and 3rd place: You will get drawings of the character you made. Smile

And PM the results.
tomboy1121
tomboy1121

Back to top Go down