Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking Back Over My Shoulder

Go down

Looking Back Over My Shoulder Empty Looking Back Over My Shoulder

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted a blog on here. A lot has changed since I was 11 so here is an update:
I am now fifteen turning sixteen, two weeks tomorrow.
After the Summer holidays I will be in my second last year of secondary school (high school)
I figured out that I want to work in the film industry
I still can't swim. (I thought I'd let you know because I was reading my primary 7 swimming lesson posts, and how the swimming teachers said I would be able to swim by the end of those lessons. They were wrong.
I am still writing, and keeping up with capital letters and punctuation. I also do that when talking to people (Remember when I used to write in short?)
I sat exams this year. My results arrive on 4th August (Although I think they might be late) which is also my birthday but I won't be here because I'm going on my silver Duke of Edinburgh expedition (An award which focuses on trying new things, and was set up by the Duke of Edinburgh.) which involves hiking and camping,(You can also go on the horse riding or rowing expedition.) and I'l be there for 2 nights and 3 days.

That's what I've been up to. What have you guys been up to? Most of you will be in college now or in a full time job, and I'd be really interested to hear about that. :)
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum