Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Among Us! Book 2.(Vampire And Human RP)

3 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Secrets Among Us! Book 2.(Vampire And Human RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Book 2.(Vampire And Human RP)

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm

Amber looked at him.''Oh my god guess what I can do!"

Peyton looked at him''Was she bleeding as much as me?''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Secrets Among Us! Book 2.(Vampire And Human RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Book 2.(Vampire And Human RP)

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

Elarinya grinned evily. "They won't get to enjoy their little 'happy time' anymore. . ."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm

"What?" Kemi asked.

"Her leg looked a little messed up and she had a cut on her face, and she was sobbing hysterically, although that might have just been because of me... your injuries are worse."

"Oh no," he laughed wickedly. "They certainly won't... Okay, here they come... ready... 1.... 2...."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:16 pm

''I can see throuh things.''She said putting her hand over her eye she could see write throuh it.

Peyton nodded.''I am sorry I made you choose.''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

"That's so cool!" Kemi exclaimed. "Wait... can you see through my clothes?" he glanced down at himself and laughed.

"Don't be. I made the right choice... as long as Bekah doesn't keep Lici, it'll be okay."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:21 pm

''And if she does?''Peyton asked.

Amber nodded.''When I mean anything I mean anything.''She laughed.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm

"3," she finished, lunging for one of the girls, knocking her down wich knocked her out cold.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:37 pm

"I don't know." Gabe sighed. "She's my little girl... I want to be there for her all her life..."

Kemi laughed. "That's not awkward," he said sarcastically, but lightheartedly all the same.

He pounced on the other girl and killed her, and then went to one of the horrified guys.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm

Suddenly she couldn't see through things anymore.''Its gone?''She sadi a bit confuesed.

Peyton nodded.''Uh Caylee she is yours I was with C.j. 4 months after it dosn't add up.''Peyton told him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

"Hm. Maybe it goes on and off..." Kemi shrugged. "There are some days when my powers disappear. They're not constant."

Gabe looked at Caylee, who did in fact resemble him slightly. "That makes sense... but Lici's mine too... if Bekah doesn't let me have her every once in a while... I don't know."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

''Your gona go back with Bekah.''Peyton nodded. ''Look I am not going to fall in love with you all over again if I have a chance of lossing you. I can't go through this twice.''Peyton told him.

Amber nodded and smiled as she walked into the store.''Black one or what exactly?''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

She killed the girl and pounced on the other guy. She began tearing him apart, litterally ripping him with details, taking out every little part and all. She promised she wouldn't go easy.. and she kept that promise.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:49 pm

"Just a plain black hoodie, yeah. Simple but scary." Kemi laughed.

"No, I don't want to get back with Bekah. I'm not going to do that to you, don't worry. I just don't know what I'll do if I don't get to see Lici. Maybe I'll go to court with it... that would be traumatic, though..." Gabe considered.

Kemi stood up and stared at the magled remains of their victims. "Nice work," he said, high-fiving her. ((I can't remember your character's name. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:52 pm

''Well at least you have Caylee and then when you get her I guess they can play together.But I don't want to see Bekah.''Peyton told him.

Amber grabbed a size small plain black hoddie.''This will do.''She said grabbing 23 dollars out of her pocket. She payed for it then put it on. They where both wearing them.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

[[Elarinya.]]

"Thanks," she said, rising to her feet. She was covered in blood.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:55 pm

"Don't worry, you won't have to. I'll pick her up and bring her back. If Bekah lets me have her."

"Nice," Kemi grinned, flipping her hood up so it covered her face. "Now we're the perfect couple..."

((Ooh. You have all these complicated E names. xD I thought that was what it was, but I didn't want to spell it wrong. xP))

Blood was dribbling out of Kemi's mouth.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:57 pm

[[Elarinya is Morning Star in Elven. Danika [My name] means Morning Star. So my elven name is Elarinya. As simple as that. I thank WCL for finding it. :3]]

She gently licked the blood off her lips.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:59 pm

''Yep.''Amber smiled.''Now lets go hunting.''She said with a small laugh.

Peyton nodded.''Yeah I think she wills just give it time.''
Caylee came crying back to Peyton. Peyton picked her up and notice her cheek was all cut.
''What happened.''Peyton said kissing her cut.
''I ..I fell Off off the swing.''Caylee said in between tears.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 12 Nov 2009, 9:02 am

((Oh, that's so cool, Mia!))

Kemi did the same.

Kemi nodded, grabbing her hand and walking out of the store.

"Aw," said Gabe, "Poor thing. We should probably wash that cut so it doesn't get infected."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 12 Nov 2009, 5:39 pm

Peyton nodded.''Want to go to the tree house? I haven't been there for ever.''Peyton told him.
Peyton carried Caylee.
Amber walked back into the foreset with Kemi and saw a group of girls at least 3. ''How are those?''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:37 pm

"I'm actually hoping its over, now, and that no more humans are about to come."

[[IKR?]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:01 pm

((Hey guys. Sorry I didn't come online earlier. I fell asleep on the couch at like 4 and woke up at 6:45, and I feel worse than before. =P Also, I'm a little discombobulated because of my headache, so if I accidentally type something wrong, just ask me to clarify or you can just figure it out. Razz ))

"Yeah," Kemi agreed.

"Hm. Three girls is a little difficult, if we attack two the remaining one will scream..."

"Sure," said Gabe. "Yeah, until yesterday, I lived at Bekah's house, so we really only went to the treehouse to visit Ebony, Erik and Elliott."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:04 pm

''Oh I haven't really been at my house I have been with C.j. it is to hard to go back.Sammi I went to her funeral 3 days ago.''Peyton told him looking down. As she carried Caylee.

Amber smirked.''I think we can take them.''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:18 pm

"Quick question, how red are my eyes, now?"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

"Pretty red," Kemi said.

"Oh... I'm so sorry..." Gabe hugged her consolingly as they reached the treehouse.

"Okay. I'll keep one from screaming while I rip the other apart."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next