Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ Empty ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Dreamer Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

♥️ Crusher's Club ♥️

Teehee. ^^

Well, this is for hopeless romantics like me who are obsessed with their crush and can't stop thinking about them and really needs to talk about them. Or if you just have a crush on someone, that's cool too. xD Orrr if you're dating someone! Feel free to share your feelings and experiences and rant on. Write prose or poetry pertaining to the topic of love and we'll post 'em on the front page if they're good!

Form:
Username:
Nickname:
Crush's name:
Anything else?

For example, my form:
Username: Dreamer ♥️
Nickname: Nadine
Crush's name: Brandon
Anything else?: we're dating♥️

Members
Dreamer ♥️ (Nadine) - Crush: Brandon [[Couple! Again! Silly ]]
Tolly12bells (Lauren) - Crush: Laurence [[FINALLY a couple!! Silly ]]
superdork11 (Eileen) - Crush: Skyler
Moony (Julia) - Crush: Max
Amber (Amber) - Crush: Robby

A Hug From Him
There's just something that's almost like a sixth sense. You know when it's coming, and suddenly, your other five seem to be burning with the intensity of the sun. You can feel your heart start to race a few seconds before it happens, and then, if it's at all unexpected, you can feel the significant other go tense in your arms, then relax. You lean your head on his shoulder and savor the feeling of this moment. And when combined as one, you can feel him smiling. You recognize the way his hair tickles your face and neck, and, you love the way you can feel the heat coming off him, almost as if he's blushing. You feel his chest rising and falling slowly against you. And the moment could last for three seconds, or twenty, and you wouldn't know the difference, because the first few nanoseconds seem to stretch out an eternity. You wouldn't mind this moment lasting forever. You can feel his shirt wrinkling up on the shoulders, and the way his shoulder blades move beneath your fingers as he adjusts to make it even better. You're very aware, and very pleased that his hand is on the nape of your neck. A inexplicable sensation is zipping through you, straight to the tips of your toes. You feel so... at peace. You're completely oblivious to the rest of the world. All that matters is him and being in his arms. ♥️

[Cowritten by Dreamer ♥️ and Tolly12bells]

True Love
True love is when you know you can't help but think about them. True love is when you love with your heart not your eyes. True love is when you know you can't live without them. True love, is when you love. And only when this love is the purest kind, then sparks will fly and take you into the night with them. True love, is the purest longing of your heart.

[Written by superdork11]

First Kiss
There's first a moment where, sitting in close proximity to each other, you stare deep into one another's eyes, silently communicating a message of love. Your heart flutters a bit; you know what's coming. Your arms lace around his neck and his around your waist as you lean closer, eyes slipping shut. And then the space is gone. Your stomach doesn't flip like you might expect; in fact, you are strangely calm as his lips press against yours. A moment later you feel the gentle wetness of his tongue on your lips, and then sliding in between them as you move your lips up and down against his. You find yourself not really thinking, not really anything, as you kiss him. All you know is that you love him more than anything, and you really, really don't want this loving exchange to stop. Every second seems like a blissful eternity. After some time, and not entirely sure why, you pull away. Smiling, your lips still wet, you bury your face in his shoulder. There is a moment of peaceful silence. "I love you," you whisper. "I love you, too," he murmurs back. You are so happy, you feel as if your heart might explode. ♥️

[Written by Dreamer ♥️]

Last edited by Dreamer ♥ on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 6:12 pm; edited 22 times in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:26 pm

Ahaha, you know I want to join!

Username: Tolly12bells
Nickname: Lauren
Crush's name: Laurence

This'll be good. That way we don't drive Sweety crazy with our obsessivness. ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ 35d xD I'm just kidding.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:57 am

Silly Hey, that's a Gmail smiley! xD I should add that too the smilies list... it's so cute...
Yeah, xD, everyone must get annoyed because we talk about them all over the place. If we get off topic they usually end up mentioned. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 21 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

yes they do!

Username: superdork11
Nickname:Eileen/Eilica Fishe, which ever you would like...
Crush's name:Dominic/Ryan
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 21 Nov 2009, 11:24 am

Yep. Eileen used to use that smiley to bug me all the time. Now I just think it's cute. Like the pig! xD I like the piggy smiley too... Yeah, but hey, I think we have a right because for both of us, they're playing double position, which naturally, means they get mentioned twice as often. Laurence plays Fwig (xD Remember?) or guy friend, and crush. So naturally, more of my stories contain him. Same with you. Wink

I still say Eilica Frog. xD

For Nadine's sake:

For our talent show at the end of the year, our little group might do the 'Nerd Olympics'. xD But like a game show, so we of course, needed ladies wearing something sparkly. xD You know what I mean. Eye Roll So we're like,"Ooh, we could have... Joshetta!" xD Poor Josh just stared at us. LOL! And then... Laurence was like, 'Laurencetta' or something... But then I'm like,"What if it were Joshica?" xD So then Abi felt the need to add 'ica' to all our names, and Eileen got stuck with 'Eilica' which I said sounded like,"I lick a..." So we made her last name Fishe. xD "I lick a fish." xD And then Frog, well, that's my own personal creation, but I can't really explain it because it has to do with Dom-Dom's last name. (Dominic. I just love taunting Eileen. xD)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 21 Nov 2009, 2:29 pm

Curses! Gurgle, at least 'I lick a Frog' is better than 'I lick a *insert last name here*' that would just be weird... ehem.... remember when we where having the side conversation in math and i was just like "I don't lick frogs!" and poor Afras, he had no idea what he got himself into..... never sit at uor table Afras! Don't! YOu might become permanently damaged in the head!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 21 Nov 2009, 5:29 pm

FOOMCROFL! OMG! (awm-guh. xD) Afras mad a very bad decision, sitting with you, me, and Josh all at one table. Well, I think he might already be permanently damaged, after all, he believes that Latin doesn't deserve to be recycled. xD Aw... You're daydreaming again Eilica Frog!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:11 pm

OMG, Lauren, I say awm-guh for OMG too! xD

You guys are hilarious. Silly Even though half the time I don't know what you're talking about, it's mildly amusing to read your convos. Eye Roll

Yeah, Ricky was in one of my stories in my Story Collection for English.. which resulted in me not allowing him to read the fourth story of my collection. xD First of all, the characters greatly resembled us. Our names started with the name letters (Nadine = Nora, Ricky = Reece) and the descriptions of us were exact. I actually went so far as to put in the story something like, "While Reece considered Gem's sincerity, I stared at him hopelessly. Hyptnotizing blue-green eyes, like the ocean. Longish blonde hair that's fun to mess up." And I went on to describe him to great detail, but when Shannii read my story she said it was my description of his hair that gave it away. Because I am constantly messing up his hair. He gets really annoyed at me. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 22 Nov 2009, 9:58 am

omg! Laurence gets so annoyed if you mess up his hair. he chases lauren, when she does it...
Curses! I have to stop using the ..... if it is only three ... then it means and so on, more than three......... you know...
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:38 am

If it's three dots, it's called an elipsys. Or elypsis. I don't know. I can't spell it. Eye Roll

When I mess up Ricky's hair, he just gives me this annoyed look and then I grin and fix it for him. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:55 pm

Ahaha, you fix it? xD Laurence just gets really pissed if anyone but me messes it up, but he seems to enjoy trying to tackle me in the middle of the soccer field. xD Come to think of it, I have a blast with it too. xD

It reminds me:

In spanish, we were filming these random video-bobber things. (xD Great description, I know.) And Laurence, Kieran, and I were in a group waiting to go, and Laurence, the lucky duck, got to play a crazy guy who could only say Hola.
So he brought all these random things, and I mean RANDOM! He tied dice to his ears. xD That was hilarious...
And he had this little fuzzy yellow worm type thing.
He's all,"You can hold it." xD So we were both sitting there petting the worm, and I reach up and start petting his hair, and he goes,"What the heck?"
And I'm like,"This worm... Feels like your hair." xD We both burst out laughing.

And then me and Kieran got to duct tape his mouth closed in our video, and he didn't want to take the tape off. xD So we're sitting there, and he keeps puffing out his cheeks, which made me giggle to boot, but then finally the duct tape came off when he did it, and it was like, SNAP!
Then of course, he says loudly,"Oh god! That kinda hurt!"
And me, Eileen, and Kieran started ROFLing. Our teacher wasn't too pleased. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 24 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

xD He just gives me this did-you-seriously-just-do-that-again look that's so serious it's really funny, so I just kind of fix his hair and pat his head a bit. xD And then we both burst out laughing.

xD OMG that's hilarious! Silly

Ahaha! In Spanish the other day, we were doing a lineup for the sentances quiz to study (we all stand in a line at the back of the room and Mrs.Pepe says a sentance in English and we have to translate it into Spanish) and so at like the 7th round, my teacher is all like, "Kevin - The painting is on the wall and the rug is on the floor." and he knew everything expect for that one sentance, and he's like, "... f***..." and Mrs.Pepe was like "What was that, Kevin?" in an amused voice and the whole class was laughing and then Mrs.Pepe turned to me (I was standing next to Kevin) and she was like, "Nadine, what did that sounds like to you?" and I was just laughing, and in the end Kevin remembered the sentence because Joe loudly whispered it from halfway down the line.

That was random... I guess you mentioned Spanish class and I was remembering funny stories from Spanish. Eye Roll

But that has nothing to do with a crush, wow I get off topic easily..

Oh...

Well, check out my blog for full details, but Ricky knows I like him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 24 Nov 2009, 11:36 pm

Oh wow! Ooh! Josh's hair is soooooo fun to mess up. You pat it and it goes bounce ! Lol! Sorry, it just amuses me so much! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Eye Roll bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 25 Nov 2009, 1:16 pm

LOL! You're ahead of us in Spanish. Eye Roll Because we had to take Latin last year, I lost most of my Spanish. I used to be near fluent...

Aw, be happy Nadine! Now there's even more of a chance he'll like you back. And be GRATEFUL that it happened while you were alone. No friends to witness. They never have to know, and you two'll have your little secret...

It is! xD But we can't talk about Josh here. xD The best part is, is he doesn't defend himself. He's just like,"Oh boy..." As we sit and pat his head. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 25 Nov 2009, 5:42 pm

On the last Unit Test, almost the entire class failed, and I got a 90. Smug
We just started learning Foreign Languages last year, in 7th grade, though! How on Earth am I ahead of you? xD

OHMYGOD!!! HE LIKES ME BACK!!!!!!!!!! He told me today towards the end of the day... omg omg omg omg omg omg omg yayayayayayayayayyy!!!!!!! Silly See today's Bloggy for the full story... but it was just as I predicted! We had both liked eachother for a while and we were scared to tell eachother... ooh gosh. Eye Roll So now Ricky has to check with his mom if he's even allowed to date before he officially asks me out.

xD It's so fun when boys are tolerant to girls' annoyingness. Eye Roll Then we can mess up their hair or put their hood up all we want! xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

yeah, ooh! I am happy for you!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:13 pm

YAY for Nadine!!!!!!!

Haha, I bet, even if his mum says no, he'll ask you. xD

I know, right? Josh and Laurence both seem to just put up with it, well, Laurence'll tolerate it if it's me. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:25 pm

ooh la la!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:37 pm

No need to Ooh la la ME there. What I've noticed, is that you never get Laurence with that! xD I'd love to see that. Eye Roll No, correction, I'd like to see his response...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 25 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

It's so annoying how some parents won't let their kids date. My parents let me... when Brandon asked me out last year, I came home skipping and shouting "BRANDON ASKED ME OUT!" and giggling, and my dad sighed and he was like, "Well, there's nothing I can do about it." and my mum was like "Oh, my little baby girl is growing up!" and hugged me. Eye Roll
It just doesn't make sense to stop your child from dating... I mean, you can't prohibit love, can you? No. Evil or Very Mad Ahahaha, but yeah, Ricky'll probably ask me out either way. Nod

xD Whenever someone says Ooh la la, I burst into a fit of giggles. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 25 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

I agree. It's not as if we can help it! LOL! Sorry, that made me laugh out loud.

Be prepared. xD Eileen likes to do that to me a LOT!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 25 Nov 2009, 8:18 pm

xD I know, but it's soo true, actually. Eye Roll That's why it's called falling in love - you don't know when it's coming and you usually can't stop yourself before you hit the ground.
DUDE, that was a pretty deep metaphor. Silly

Yeah, I've noticed. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 25 Nov 2009, 9:47 pm

yeah, definately. like one day i just his you. And you can't help it!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Wed 25 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

Okay, Iamkgeamn pgnaeipgpae

I am joining! [notsarcastic] (shock) [/notsarcastic]

Username: Bela Kiss (DUR)
Nickname: Maddie; Sweety
Crush's name: CAPRICORNNRNRNRNRNNR . Capricorn.

eeeeeeeeeeee
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 25 Nov 2009, 10:21 pm

good for you! hello!
superdork11
superdork11